Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Videos Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for A. Amy > Reviews

A. Amy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Amy RSS Feed (Maryland)

Fun Express Child's Train Conductor Hats (12 Pack), 8-1/2"
Fun Express Child's Train Conductor Hats (12 Pack), 8-1/2"
Price: $14.86
20 used & new from $6.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but cheap and smells, June 20, 2012
I bought these for my son's 3rd birthday party. They looked really cute until I opened them out of the packaging. They all smelled like urine. I even tried gently washing them and febreezing them and the odor is still there. Its not a chemically smell, it really smells like urine! I'm embarrassed to even use these for his party.

The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life
by Ellie Krieger
Price: $19.04
326 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookbook EVER, April 11, 2008
This is the first cookbook where EVERY SINGLE THING I've made has turned out delicious. And on top of being delicious, they are very easy to make. I was able to make her recipes after a long day of work, and still ate at a reasonable time. Quick, easy, nutritious and filling! I've been raving about this cookbook to family, friends, and coworkers. Both my husband and I are enjoying all the new recipes!!!