Profile for C Wilson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C Wilson "cwilson466" RSS Feed (denver, co)

Page: 1 | 2
Mr. Mercedes: A Novel
Mr. Mercedes: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars unexpected, July 27, 2014
I was not the normal King book, but was very good and I enjoyed it. Would recommend it for a good read

ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
Price: $119.99
126 used & new from $92.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and works very well., June 22, 2014
I hesitated to buy a new router because the old one was such a pain to set up. Unfortunately, the old one went paws up so I had no choice. I bought this router based on the large number of positive reviews, but I was still dubious. Well, it was a snap to set up. I have no fewer than 10 wireless devices that had to be connected, and it was shockingly easy. Every device works perfectly and the signal is quite strong all over the house (2400 sq. ft) and in the yard. I absolutely recommend this router!

Denise Austin: Quick Burn Cardio
Denise Austin: Quick Burn Cardio
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick pace but still good for the uncoordinated, March 5, 2013
I am too uncoordinated to do most of the "dance" style workout videos and usually end up getting frustrated and quitting, but I'm also in too good of shape to gain much from the Leslie Sansone walking videos (great for beginners, but low impact). This video has been perfect for me. It is quick paced and a really good workout while not making me feel like I have 2 left feet. Highly recommended!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Passable, but several problems that could be easily avoided, October 30, 2012
The item is identified as a "budget" item, and it would have worked for my purposes, however when it arrived it was clear that the manufacturer didn't allow it to dry before packing it. The paint (or colored plastic) transferred between pieces, making it difficult to point out specific areas of the brain. The packing material stuck to it and was very difficult to remove. Also, it was very difficult to get the pieces apart because they were stuck together. The thing is, allowing the product pieces to dry properly before assembling them and before packing them wouldn't cost any extra money on the part of the manufacturer and would have improved the product significantly.

The Sims Medieval [Download]
The Sims Medieval [Download]

4.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Time Managment Game, May 4, 2011
This is game is similar to the Sims in several ways, but in other ways it is more about time management and task completion. I really enjoy the game, but I'm glad that I was made aware not to expect it to be the Sims with medieval themes. If I had been expecting that, I probably would have been disappointed. All in all, I think it is worth keeping an open mind and giving the game a try.

Glass Watering Globe for Flowerpots
Glass Watering Globe for Flowerpots

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead plants no more!, June 21, 2010
I love this product! I am the WORST at keeping my plants alive, so anything that can help is always appreciated. What I like about this product is that I can remove the bulb and fill it without removing the stake. I don't like the plant waterers that come as one glass piece for two reasons; 1st, the stake gets clogged with dirt and it is a pain to get the dirt out when trying to refill the bulb, 2nd, they single piece units tend to overwater some plants, particularly if the soil is not perfect. This product does not have either of these problems and I absolutely LOVE it!

Training in Organizations: Needs Assessment, Development, and Evaluation (with InfoTrac)
by Irwin L. Goldstein
33 used & new from $54.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid review and synthesis of research, June 21, 2010
This book presents a good framework for training in organizations from the needs assessment phase through evaluation and revision. There is a lot of information that is very helpful for practitioners but which may not be as relevant for students. Still, the book is useful overall.

Litter Robot II Bubble Unit - Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box, Beige
Litter Robot II Bubble Unit - Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box, Beige
Offered by Automated Pet Care Products Inc.
Price: $389.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 years later... update, March 19, 2010
I ordered the litter robot to replace my old litter maid self-cleaning box because I LOVE the self-cleaning aspect. However, reviews of the newer litter maids were really low, and I had some issues with litter sticking to the bottom etc. So, after much deliberation, I decided to spend the money on this product. The box arrived on my porch yesterday and my first thought was , "Holy CRAP that thing is big!" No worries, I have plenty of room, so I unpacked it and read the instructions and put it to use. My cat was using it within a few hours. It is quieter than the litter maid was and I can already see that it is working better. I cannot comment on how long it lasts because I've only had it for two days, but as long as it doesn't break down, I'm as happy as I can be with its performance.

***Update***
With regard to longevity, the product still earns 5 stars. It has been more than 4 years now and it still works absolutely perfectly! This is the best $ I've ever spent on my cat!

Logitech 2.4 GHz Cordless Presenter (Black)
Logitech 2.4 GHz Cordless Presenter (Black)
12 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 18, 2007
The product does exactly what it says it will do. I can move around the room without any difficulty, and it has always worked (twice a week for the last 2 months).

SPSS Survival Manual
SPSS Survival Manual
by Julie Pallant
Edition: Spiral-bound
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very helpful SPSS book, March 11, 2006
I bought this book based on a recommendation from my advisor. It is a great way for SPSS users to find out how to go about conducting the analysis that they need to do. The help function in SPSS is not terribly helpful, and the manual that can be purchased for a lot of extra money is so large and combersome that it is also not much help. This book makes SPSS much easier to use.

Page: 1 | 2