Profile for Eric Sable > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric Sable "eric s" RSS Feed (central, ia)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Peter Olafson
57 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, February 17, 2008
This book provides helpful maps and walk thrus for all missions. It's easy to use too so if you get stuck on a part of the game it won't take you long to find the answer to your problem. It was well worth the very reasonable price I paid for it.

18x External Samsung DVD±RW DL Drive
18x External Samsung DVD±RW DL Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product........ for the most part, February 17, 2008
First off, download your own burning software. Nero is not the most user friendly thing in the world, and the full blown version of Nero 8 is INSANELY expensive. If you just want the basic "burn and rip" features, there are things you can download for free that'll do that. I have been having problems with burning DVDs, but I do believe that is the DVDs problem and not the burner (with all software mind you). Having Lightscribe is a plus, it's neat to be able to burn labels into your CDs and DVDs.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars they work........half of the time, February 17, 2008
I don't know if it's my burner or these discs but they only work properly half the time. So far I've had a DRE (disc read error), one that wouldn't burn at all, and one that would only burn about 100mb of storage before it quit on me. out of the 6 discs I've burned, 3 failures is unacceptable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2011 12:11 PM PDT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars basically an expensive atlas for the game, March 23, 2007
if you want maps showing you were all the stuff is, this is for you. If you want some strategies or hints for the game, don't waste your money. it doesn't even give you basic stuff like how to make a good character or telling you which skills to concentrate on. One of the more worthless guides I've ever bought.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Game of the Year Edition
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $10.62
38 used & new from $3.92

3.0 out of 5 stars great game but does have some problems, February 10, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
mainly crashes are the downfall with this game, and that's unfortunate because this game is so good. This game makes you save literally every minute or two because of the sheer volume of crashes. Other than that, this is one of the best games I've ever played. It's too bad they couldn't work out the bugs though, it gets really annoying to have to reload your game all the time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2007 11:31 PM PDT

Homeworld - PC
Homeworld - PC
Offered by lakeplacegames
10 used & new from $13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars eh, I've played better, February 10, 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Homeworld - PC (Video Game)
I got this game over command and conquer because the reviews were off the chart. Unfortunately I was wrong, it's not as fun as I'd hoped. I realize this game is more than a few years old and I'm not a guy who needs good graphics to enjoy a game, but this game was just frustrating for me. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. I'll stick with 2D RTS games thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2009 8:28 AM PST