Profile for KN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Disposable Filters for Use in Keurig® Brewers - Simple Cups - 100 Replacement Filters - Use Your Own Coffee in K-cups
Offered by National Liquidation
Price: $7.06
4 used & new from $7.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable KCup filters, March 4, 2015
Love these. It's great to be able to pull out the filter from the reusable kcup and toss in the garbage.

Green Irish Grammar Expletive Mug Novelty Funny Gift Mug
Green Irish Grammar Expletive Mug Novelty Funny Gift Mug
Offered by MugBros
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Grammar Expletive Mug, March 4, 2015
My husband harasses our family for grammar errors. I saw this mug and had to have it for him. We get a laugh every time it's used.

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, Dark Brown/Brown
Price: $5.99
16 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like it gives me a more polished look, January 18, 2015
I'm enjoying the ease of using this little kit. I feel like it gives me a more polished look.

MoKo Google New Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Google Nexus 2 7.0 Inch 2013 Generation Android 4.3 Tablet, ORANGE (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep Feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... had this for quite some time and it is great. I was worried the orange might be too ..., January 18, 2015
I've had this for quite some time and it is great. I was worried the orange might be too bright, but I'm loving it. Very durable. I feel my Nexus tablet is well protected by it.

Marvel Captain America Shield Pewter Key Ring
Marvel Captain America Shield Pewter Key Ring
Price: $5.63
73 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as a gift for my son who is a Super Hero fan, January 18, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my son who is a Super Hero fan. He seems to like it!

30-count Crazy Cups Flavored Coffee Single Serve Cups for Keurig K Cups Brewer Variety Pack Sampler
Offered by Perfect Samplers
Price: $19.90
5 used & new from $18.88

3.0 out of 5 stars I was attracted to this purchase by the description of ..., January 18, 2015
I was attracted to this purchase by the description of the variety. Sorry, but it's basically just a variety of bizarre flavors. Some are clever and tasty, but most of them are weak in taste and just plain weird!

LEGO Star Wars Boba Fett Key Light
LEGO Star Wars Boba Fett Key Light
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $11.95
17 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought for my Star Wars fan son and he thinks it's great., January 18, 2015
Cute gadget. I bought for my Star Wars fan son and he thinks it's great.

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $15.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I love being able to keep a variety on hand to ..., January 18, 2015
I'm enjoying my choice of K-cup holders. I use it as a base under my Keurig. I love being able to keep a variety on hand to offer choices to family & friends without it being a clutter on the counter.

Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate, 24 Single Serve Cups
Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate, 24 Single Serve Cups
Price: $11.94
24 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 18, 2015
My family and I love the chocolate flavor of this hot chocolate.

MYOHO 4.8 A 24 W Dual Port Universal High Speed USB Wall Charger for rapid charging at combined 4.8 Amps; smart IC Intelligent detection circuit on both ports; fastest, most efficient, stylish, light weight, compact, portable with LED and foldable prongs for iPhone 6, iPhone 6Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4; iPad5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini; iPod Touch, Nano; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Note 3, Note 2; LG G3, LG G2; Nexus 5, 4, 7, 10; Motorola Droid, Razr, Maxx; Blackberry; Nook; Nokia Lumia 2520; HTC One M8 X V S; other apple, android, windows smartphones, tablets, bluetooth speakers & headsets, all USB powered devices; black with 1 year warranty
Offered by MYOHO LLC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 18, 2015
I love the versatility of being able to charge multiple item at once. Works great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7