Profile for ECH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ECH "Erica" RSS Feed (Columbus, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Fashion Pet All Weather Boots for Dogs, XS, Red
Fashion Pet All Weather Boots for Dogs, XS, Red
Price: $15.66
9 used & new from $11.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well; velcro is the key., March 1, 2014
I'm pleased that I purchased these booties for my 24 lb. mini Aussie. They are actually a size big for her, but it doesn't matter because the velcro is what makes the difference. Have to pull it really tight to make sure they don't fall off of her skinny legs. This winter has been brutal, but when it's below zero and my prissy puppy's been holding it because she doesn't like the weather outside, these booties give her enough warmth so that she can get her business done. She thinks she has super powers with them on (even though she hates having them put on)--she gallops through the snow and wants to stay out much longer than she does when she's bare-footed. At first, I thought these were a potentially silly purchase, but we've had to use them a lot during this unusually harsh winter so it's been worth it.

Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular
Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular
Price: $5.99
44 used & new from $4.46

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION: Nylabones break dog's teeth!, November 15, 2013
We've used Nylabone durachews for about three years with our 25lb mini Australian shepherd, however, recently she cracked her tooth really badly and had to have the tooth removed. The only hard object we let her chew are Nylabones, and we think that's the culprit since she's constantly supervised and crated with a kong when we're not at home. The vet said that some dogs can chew these their entire lives and have no problem, but I wouldn't the risk. I'm never letting her have hard nylabones again--I'm not even sure if I'll let her have flexi-nylabones. Our vet said that a good rule of thumb for whether something is too hard for your dog to chew on is whether you can dent it with your own fingernail. If you can't, then your dog might break their teeth on it. It might seem like dog's teeth are indestructible, but dogs commonly break their back molars because they put a lot of pressure on them and when they do, the molars flex and can develop hairline cracks that later develop into large breaks. Chewing is healthy for dogs, but from now on I'm only letting our dogs chew edible options, like bully sticks.

OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter and Voice Service Bridge
OBi100 VoIP Telephone Adapter and Voice Service Bridge
Price: $38.89
44 used & new from $25.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for phone calls, not great reception with cell especially while cell phone is moving, August 19, 2013
This works, which is what I wanted it to do. Reception can be very weak, though, with Verizon service--especially when the cell phone is moving around in weak service areas. My husband and I resorted to skype while I was traveling, which had better reception. This works, though, and it doesn't cost anything except for the price of the device. I'm happy.

Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Offered by BetterLifeTech
Price: $140.00
123 used & new from $73.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love duplexing!, August 19, 2013
I hate going through paper and the automatic duplex on this printer is awesome! To get it to duplex, I had to tweak some settings in Word 2011, but after I figured it out it works great. Have not set up wifi, which I've read can be a pain for this printer. I'm also leery of the short supply on the starter ink toner, but what can you do? I got this printer to replace an old early 2000s Samsung that was getting wonky and constantly eating paper. I've been very pleased so far.

Ballistic Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Retail Packaging - Black
Ballistic Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Keystone West
Price: $11.09
29 used & new from $6.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, not great on looks, August 19, 2013
It's a black case. It doubles the thickness of the phone, but I knew that would happen. There's a soft gel-like interior cover, and then a hard plastic shell. No screen protector. The case fits fine and works well. I wish it didn't make my phone look clunky, but I got it to protect the phone and it has done that.

Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Price: $12.49
107 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Radio, August 19, 2013
This radio is surprisingly easy to tune and has good sound for being so small. It's just what we needed for listening to the radio in our very small galley kitchen at the back of the apartment. We love tuning into NPR, and this radio serves the purpose well. Music sounds okay on it as well. I'm very pleased with this product. I think my husband dropped it already, and its paint chipped--but I'm not in this for the looks. As long as the radio keeps working, I'm happy.

EDIT: About a year later and my husband has been very hard on this radio, but it's still ticking. He's broken the case so that it doesn't fit together correctly, and has lost the battery cover...but the radio still works! I'm looking to buy a couple more just like it as back ups. It tunes in better with less static than our old Sony cd player/radio in the living room. We use this radio for several hours every day, and I think I've only replaced batteries once in it. We use this all the time--around the house and carrying it around outside when we're taking the dog out. One of the best $10 I've ever spent.

In Care Of
In Care Of
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered season pass, did not receive finale, June 24, 2013
I ordered the season pass, and all other episodes have arrived on time. The final episode, however, is available but has not been delivered as I ordered. Very disappointed. I expect a refund.

Bialetti Replacement Gaskets and Filter For 6 Cup Stovetop Espresso Coffee Makers
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $5.58
9 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 9, 2013
Comes with multiple rubber gaskets and one replacement metal filter. Our rubber gasket was way gross and had bloated out of shape. This replacement kit renewed the Bialetti and now it works like it did out of the box. I chose this one over others because it's the Bialletti brand name--don't know if it would have mattered, but this does work. Plus, with free shipping on this with Prime, the other ones were effectively the same price.

Oster 4918 5-Cup Glass Jar with Lid and Filler Cap Blender Accessory
Oster 4918 5-Cup Glass Jar with Lid and Filler Cap Blender Accessory
Price: $14.99
28 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like it's supposed to, February 5, 2013
Fit well, but remember that you need the blade kit too (another $7) if you threw out the whole jar and blade when it broke.

A Little Kiss Part 2
A Little Kiss Part 2
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love watching Mad Men on Amazon video, April 27, 2012
Love downloading Mad Men the day after it airs--it's much better than cable. And I can watch the shows whenever I want, because I own them!

Page: 1 | 2