Profile for Katherine Weston > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katherine Weston "Kittiekat13" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
San Jose Sharks Logo Embroidered Iron Patches
San Jose Sharks Logo Embroidered Iron Patches
Offered by SASIWAN
Price: $6.50
2 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GO SHARKS!, March 13, 2014
I made a gift for a big San Jose Sharks Fan, and this was the perfect top off detail! Thank you!

Okami Chibiterasu Pillow
Okami Chibiterasu Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the game and couldn't pass up the pillow :), May 10, 2011
This review is from: Okami Chibiterasu Pillow (Toy)
This pillow is made from the softest material possible, but is still a very firm pillow. I wouldn't suggest this pillow to anyone who would be rough with it. The stiching is really well done, but I don't think it would survive the washing machine or a pillow fight. The buttons and loops are stiched on well as well, but there is a lot of strain on it and I think it would be a good idea to renforce the stiching maybe? Or just not use the button and loops often :) If it will be used as what it was made for (a pillow to sleep on) it is perfect and will hold together just fine. THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!!!

I WANT A HARLEY CHANGE JAR
I WANT A HARLEY CHANGE JAR
Offered by Gadgets Experience
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect birthday gift!, May 10, 2011
I got this right on the first day of expected arival (may 9th). I got this item as a birthday gift for my uncle who has always enjoyed Harleys and has always wanted one. A few years ago I got him a small replica of his favorite model and year so I thought that this would be a nice add on to it :) I am really pleased with the item and seller! Thank you so much for helping make my uncle's birthday a good one!

Stickers: Stuck-Up Piece of Crap: From Punk Rock to Contemporary Art
Stickers: Stuck-Up Piece of Crap: From Punk Rock to Contemporary Art
by Romeo Alaeff
27 used & new from $16.84

5.0 out of 5 stars A new look on art..?, May 9, 2011
I won't lie I was just interested in it for the stickers, but after reserching a little on the book I found it is really informative. I have seen these images everywhere, but didn't know what they were or what they ment. I really like all media of art work and I never thought that stickers could be contemporary art, but it really is. This was a great find of a book! Thank you.

Christopher Walken A to Z: The Man, the Movies, the Legend
Christopher Walken A to Z: The Man, the Movies, the Legend
by Robert Schnakenberg
Price: $14.03
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't even tell it was USED, May 9, 2011
I absolutly love Christopher Walken and this book was a great find for me. My favorite movie is True Romance and his roll in that maybe short, but it was priceles! Anyways this is a good book to have if you are one of those people like like to know a little about everything as well as walken fans alike. MORE COW BELL! Thanks again for the book. I love it!

The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women
The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women
by Naomi Wolf
Price: $9.27
175 used & new from $1.09

4.0 out of 5 stars I placed an order for paperback and recived hardback, May 5, 2011
I am fince with having a hardback book, but as a preferance perfer paper. However that doesn't at all take away from the book. I am enjoying it just as mush as if it were paper back. I would sugest this book if you are the.. Inquisitive type and like seeing things in a new light. This book is NOT a bloated piece of feministic bull, but does show how women are being opressed with out shoving it down throats
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 3:29 PM PDT

Okami Official Complete Works
Okami Official Complete Works
by Michelle Kirie Hayashi
Price: $29.82
54 used & new from $19.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning traditional artwork, May 3, 2011
I really enjoy art, so this book was a must have for me when I first played OKAMI (WII). I like the traditional Japanese art scroll style and since the entire game is based on that I couldn't wait to see what the concept art must look like. I am greedy and wish the book had more in it when it came to the art work, but if you enjoyed the art work of the game as much as I did this book is a must have!

Orange Box - Xbox 360
Orange Box - Xbox 360
Offered by BA Sports
Price: $82.08
108 used & new from $10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Steal of a buy!, April 30, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Orange Box - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I just ordered it for portal, but I am starting to also become addicted to the other 2 games as well. It arrived WAY before expected. I would recomend this seller! THANKS!

Portal 2 - Playstation 3
Portal 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by BA Sports
Price: $21.14
120 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good if not better then the first!, April 30, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just as fun, and addictive as the first game! I do like how you begin in this one better then the first.

Concise Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology
Concise Encyclopedia of Greek and Roman Mythology
by Leonard ( Introduction ) Cottrell
5 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick look up, April 30, 2011
The whole book is listed in alphabetical order to make an easy look up of who (or what) you are trying to find. It isn't packed with every little detail about gods and goddesses, but does contain the more known and importaint information.

Page: 1 | 2