Profile for Brandt E. Hackney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandt E. Hackney RSS Feed (Boca Raton, FL USA)

Trading to Win
Trading to Win
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not A Local Yocal, May 10, 2010
This review is from: Trading to Win (Kindle Edition)
I know David DT, I've traded with him every day for years. I know his background which he is prevented from disclosing, but he knows the street; he's not just another blogger with a lot of time and a soapbox. He has an interesting life story and that may be part of what makes his analysis and commentary so unique. David is definitely someone who believes in giving back and he devotes a lot of time doing so. Another thing about giving back and helping other traders, you help yourself to become a better trader as you are forced to clarify your thinking and answer questions that lead you to knew perspectives. As far as Demark Analysis, he's been in on it very early on and the only person I would trust who understands and uses the system profitably.

For one hundred and ninety nine pennies a month, you re getting a lifetime of objective market experience. This is a no-brainer. IF you skip over this offer, you are walking by a cornucopia of market knowledge and analysis and losing some great trading opportunities as well as insight regarding "how to keep your money". Sometimes it's easier to keep it then make it and only an experienced trader like David can tell you when to push and when to be patient.

Panasonic EY6432GQKW 15.6-Volt 3.3Ah NiMH 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
Panasonic EY6432GQKW 15.6-Volt 3.3Ah NiMH 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars warranty, September 21, 2004
I recently bought the 18v Panasonic here at Amazon. I was tired of changing batteries on my Dewalt and Ryobi. I recieved it just before Hurricane Frances hit our area in Florida. I installed plywood window coverings on two houses and a condo using 2 3/4 " Tapcons through concrete block and changed the battery once. This gun is very powerful, the chuck doesn't slip and I could not be happier with the battery and charger. Unfortunately towards the end of my installation the clutch stripped out, which wasn't to big of a deal, I just clicked over to drill and finished the job off, occasionally snapping a few Tapcons. I called Panasonic, which was a little disappointing. I had to wait on hold about 45 minutes to be politely informed that since I had not bought the gun from an official dealer they would offer no warranty. I shot an e-mail off to Amazon to see what recourse I might have. I recieved an E-mail back the next day with gracious appoligies and notification that a new Gun was being sent out 2-day air. I wouldn't have expected that kind of service even from Panasonic. I am very happy with the purchase of this gun and I am thrilled with Amazon.