Profile for Brenda Vincent > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brenda Vincent RSS Feed

DMC-03 Multifunction Pedometer with Steps, Distance and Calories - Red
DMC-03 Multifunction Pedometer with Steps, Distance and Calories - Red
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $7.05
3 used & new from $7.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate piece of crap. Don't waste your money., May 4, 2014
My husband and I bought 2 of these and they do not work properly. We walk exactly 4 miles every day, but when we use these, it does not calculate that. I know we don't take the same amount of steps because his legs are shorter than mine, but it said he walked almost 6 miles, and mine said I only walked 3.5 miles. I wore both of them one day, and still got different results. They are not accurate at all.

Spanish I Pimsleur Approach Gold Edition 2010 (Spanish I)
Spanish I Pimsleur Approach Gold Edition 2010 (Spanish I)
by Pimsleur
Edition: Audio CD
22 used & new from $46.15

3.0 out of 5 stars No Reading Book, November 27, 2013
I have just received the CD's and and very excited get started. However, after I downloaded all of them into my iTunes app on my computer, I noticed that the last CD had reading lessons on it. As I was listening to the instructions, I learned that there should have been a reading booklet included with the CD's. There was no reading booklet. Has anyone else noticed this as well? Does anyone else know how to get the reading booklet without having to order more CD's?

Fred Harvey: Creator of Western Hospitality
Fred Harvey: Creator of Western Hospitality
by William Patrick Armstrong
29 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We need more books like this one, November 19, 2005
This book is very professionally written and is an amazing first book for Mr. Armstrong. The amount of effort and research that went into this tiny book is overwhelming. I am very impressed with the accuracy of detail and emphasis on how important the Harvey Girls were to our history. I would definately recommend this book as a "Must Read" to everyone in the hotel/hospitality industry. Nicely done!