Profile for Kindle User > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle User RSS Feed

The Walking Dead [Online Game Code]
The Walking Dead [Online Game Code]
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A true zombie survival game, May 7, 2012
WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO RIDE AROUND ON A MOTORCYCLE WITH CHAINSAWS ATTACHED KILLING ZOMBIES, THIS ISN'T THE GAME FOR YOU.
This game has definitely given me one of the most interactive, realistic experiences I could ever ask for in a simulated zombie apocalypse.
The game is so much better by the fact that every little thing you do, say, and learn will effect the outcome of the game. This game isn't about killing zombies, it's about surviving. That's what we'd be trying to do for real if every boy's secret wish(zombie apocalypse) came true right?
This game is definitely a lot more humbling than L4D or the other popular zombie games.
I recommend this to anyone willing to try a realistic, that really puts you "in the character's shoes".
Not to mention that the graphics are really like out of the comics.

I'm just sad that I have to wait a little while for episode 2 to come out.
Note: I have nothing against other zombie apocalypse games out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2013 4:54 PM PDT

Red Faction Armageddon [Download]
Red Faction Armageddon [Download]
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This game rocks!, May 6, 2012
THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THIS GAME IS BECAUSE OF THE SPRING SALE THAT AMAZON HAD A COUPLE WEEKS AGO ON PC DOWNLOADS. I HAVE NOT REGRETTED MY DECISION.
I've been reading the reviews of others and I can't argue with them because I've never played any other red faction games.
But, for someone coming in with a completely neutral bias and low expectations, I am satisfied with me choice. Although this game has some generic attributes(combat system, linear story line), it has been quite entertaining and fun. I guess I'm a sucker for the whole idea of the Red Faction series(colony on mars, skills which are futuristic but not unrealistic, destructive environments). More than anything I use the magnet gun as my primary weapon.
I recommend this game to anyone stuck in indecision about buying it.
I'm even considering buying Red Faction Guerrilla and probably will when it comes on sale again.
As far as technicalities goes, I'm no expert, but I sincerely think that you won't regret buying this game.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine [Download]
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine [Download]
Price: $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but a little repetitive, May 6, 2012
I'm a fan of the of the 40k table top game, so naturally I feel a loyalty towards games workshop. Killing orks is fun, and the environmental details are awesome. I loved the wave survival mode where you can team up with other players. All in all, a great game.
There has been a sound error with my game when orks die. it sounds like a machine gun shooting death grunts.

Financial Accounting, 11th Edition
Financial Accounting, 11th Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars This review is for the kindle edition, November 27, 2011
This was a big mistake on my part.
Reasons:
1. Cant sell it back
2. Doesn't have page numbers so if you're teacher tells you your hw is to read pgs 303-330 you have no idea where that is.
3. Doesn't have chapters 15 or 16 of the book.
Hardback edition should be nice, get that instead