Profile for DrumJ8 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DrumJ8 RSS Feed

Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!
Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem!
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $23.88
92 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario vs. Donkey Kong Returns, November 26, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It's a fun and creative puzzle game. I initially felt it was a little on the easy side, only to realize that there is a bunch of unlockable content. That definitely increased the replay value. It's addicting and each completed level leaves you wanting to rush to the next, or to collect all items and complete all achievements before advancing.

The mini-Marios (and others) march non-stop lemming-style and it's your job to guide them to the correct goal by use of certain tools in your arsenal, such as girdles, ladders, conveyor belts, springs, and pipes. Time is not on your side as you try to avoid enemies and gaps on your way to the goal. It'll take good timing and good decision-making in order to complete each puzzle-infused level. In addition to the main levels of gameplay, there are special levels and special modes that can be unlocked. Fun and innovative gameplay and some great nostalgic music makes me glad I bought this game.

Sims 2 - Nintendo DS
Sims 2 - Nintendo DS
Offered by DEBSBANKSCRAP
Price: $55.75
28 used & new from $17.25

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sims 2 for DS, December 8, 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sims 2 - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game is fun in the beginning, when you have missions and different needs to accommodate. It's somewhat open-ended, but after the "end" happens there's not too much to do. Getting to the end is fun though and I think the chances you'll want to play it over again some day are pretty high, which counts for something.

Drive Well, Sleep Carefully - On the Road with Death Cab for Cutie
Drive Well, Sleep Carefully - On the Road with Death Cab for Cutie
DVD ~ Death Cab for Cutie
25 used & new from $2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive Well, Sleep Carefully, March 11, 2006
I had a Death Cab for Cutie phase, so this DVD was perfect. If you're only semi into them, or only like a few songs, you might not like the DVD. If they're at the top or near the top of your list of good music these days, I'd recommend it.

I, Robot (Widescreen Edition)
I, Robot (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Will Smith
Price: $4.99
470 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I, Robot, March 11, 2006
Personally, I thought this movie was very cool. I'm not familiar with Isaac Asimov, so I can't speak from the perspective of someone who has read his books. I don't know how much or how little it matches up with the books. But from someone who hasn't read the books, I thought the movie was very good. You don't have to listen to anyone's advice about it though, go check it out yourself.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha PA3C Power Adapter, March 11, 2006
I had recently bought a Yamaha YPT-200 keyboard but it didn't come with an adapter. The power adapter works great, since I don't have to waste batteries anymore.

Initial D
Initial D
DVD ~ Shawn Yue
16 used & new from $2.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial D, March 10, 2006
This review is from: Initial D (DVD)
It's hard to give a review of this, because it could go either way. Some people like it and some people don't, but I don't think you'd be able to tell until you've watched it. Personally, I liked the live action movie--I liked the anime better, but the live action was still pretty cool. There are obviously changes that the directors made that many people won't like, but... Overall, I liked it, and if you haven't seen it, check it out and see for yourself.

Creative TravelSound 200 Portable Speaker System
Creative TravelSound 200 Portable Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars TravelSound 200, October 15, 2005
I just received a Zen Micro for a gift, but it was kind of annoying to use headphones all the time when I was at home. I wanted something small and at a good price, and found this product. I think it's awesome. It's perfect for background music when hanging out in my room. It's portable too, so you can take it anywhere. Rechargable batteries are useful too.