Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Brad Lundy > Reviews

Browse

Brad Lundy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brad Lundy RSS Feed (Traverse City, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SoapMe All Natural Deodorant Lavender - Don't Sweat It! 3.2 oz
SoapMe All Natural Deodorant Lavender - Don't Sweat It! 3.2 oz
Offered by SoapMe with Nature
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, June 16, 2016
If you have to try it, make sure you remember you only have 30 days to return it. Customer service sounded fantastic in their marketing but don't try to to get a response if you have an issue. Very disappointed.

SIMPSON Cleaning 82235 Dial-N-Wash Professional Pressure Regulator for Gas Pressure Washers, Cold Water Application Only
Offered by Nashville Decals
Price: $17.81
6 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable addition, June 16, 2016
Since putting the Dial-N-Wash on my Pressure Wand, I find I have the right pressure minute by minute for the job at hand. Most jobs require a variable of pressure settings to be safe and avoid damage. I use the Dial-N-Wash every time I'm on a job. I highly recommend it especially if your machine puts out 2,800 psi. or more.

Holding Fear - A Journal
Holding Fear - A Journal
by Kaveri Patel
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how Kaveri Patel guides us ever so gently into ..., March 4, 2016
What a gem of a journal/guidebook. I love how Kaveri Patel guides us ever so gently into the heart of a topic that is difficult to approach without causing more trepidation and fear! Her poems and reflections convey a feeling of deep compassion and tenderness for all of us who are facing our own fears. This little book oozes non-anxious presence and comfort, a tender embrace. As we read the author's reflections, we dare to give voice to our own journey with fear because we know we are being guided and companioned by someone who has done this herself, and has come come out shining. She assures us that we can too.

Janice L. Lundy
Author of My Deepest Me

Good Vibes Coloring Book (Coloring Is Fun)
Good Vibes Coloring Book (Coloring Is Fun)
by Thaneeya McArdle
Price: $5.99
94 used & new from $2.00

Love it

iPhone 6s Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Space Crystal] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6s (2015) - Space Crystal (SGP11599)
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $11.62

Speck Products SmartShell Case for MacBook Air 13-Inch, Nickel Grey
Speck Products SmartShell Case for MacBook Air 13-Inch, Nickel Grey
Offered by money for life inc
Price: $35.00
20 used & new from $20.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 21, 2016
Fits tight and perfect. Precision cut

Stem Enhance SE3 60 capsules
Stem Enhance SE3 60 capsules
Offered by Healthy Savings For You
Price: $60.10
4 used & new from $55.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 21, 2016
The latest in health support

Baboon Metaphysics: The Evolution of a Social Mind
Baboon Metaphysics: The Evolution of a Social Mind
by Robert M. Seyfarth
Price: $13.28
71 used & new from $3.10

Nicely written

7/16" 3:1 Gold Twin Loop Binding Wires (Qty 100)
7/16" 3:1 Gold Twin Loop Binding Wires (Qty 100)
Offered by Lamination Depot
Price: $18.29

Nicely made

Out of Africa
Out of Africa
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 16, 2016
This review is from: Out of Africa (Amazon Video)
My favorite