Profile for Angela Barrett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela Barrett "Angela B." RSS Feed (Jennings, La)

Page: 1 | 2
Trews
Trews
Price: $13.99
26 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing band!!, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Trews (Audio CD)
Never heard of this band until very recently. Wow, what was I missing? This cd is amazing, get it, you won't regret it.

White Collar Lies
White Collar Lies
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing band, June 19, 2013
This review is from: White Collar Lies (Audio CD)
One of the best cds I've bought this year. Every song is great. Highly recommend this band...can't wait to hear more from them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 3:02 AM PST

Haunted
Haunted
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly fun adventure, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Haunted (DVD-ROM)
I love adventure games, almost as much as RPGs, and this one is much better than expected. I just started Ch 4, and am having a blast. The story and locations are great, the ghost sidekicks make me laugh quite frequently. Now the game's puzzles are fairly easy, but I'm not looking for a game that needs a walkthrough to play. All in all this game is a very fun adventure, and I hope I can find more like it. Pick it up, it's great!

G.U.T.T. (Get Used to This)
G.U.T.T. (Get Used to This)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars want Judge Mental back, September 12, 2012
Like this song, but music not as strong as their Judge Mental incarnation. Terry's vocals still great even after all these years.

The Long Run
The Long Run
113 used & new from $0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic rock at its finest, September 12, 2012
This review is from: The Long Run (Audio CD)
I grew up on the album...it is and will always be one of my favorites of all time. Every song is a gem...nuff' said. Buy it, enjoy!!

Insten® Battery Charging Dock for Remote Control + 4 Rechargeable 2800mAh Battery Compatible with Nintendo Wii

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost broke my wii...., April 26, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Received a defective one. It killed the power to my wii every time I hooked it up. I thought it has fried it, but reading the troubleshooting on nintendo's site told me to do an AC adapter reset, and thank God it worked. Whew...sent it back for replacement, so we'll see how the next one goes. Will update.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2012 8:24 PM PDT

State Of Euphoria
State Of Euphoria
Price: $4.99
93 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time faves, March 26, 2012
This review is from: State Of Euphoria (Audio CD)
I bought this cd when it first came out, and love it just as much today. I would say this is my absolute favorite Anthrax cd, with Spreading the Disease second. It's fun and fast, classic Anthrax!! I also love the social commentary and the dark humor throughout this cd. Forget the negative reviews, this cd is among their best.

Sound Of White Noise
Sound Of White Noise
41 used & new from $1.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Way overhyped, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Sound Of White Noise (Audio CD)
I just don't get all the praise for this cd. I was a huge Anthrax fan up until this album, bought it when it came out and never could learn to like it. Ended up giving it away. So here I am again, having bought and loving their new 'Worship Music" cd with Belladonna back at the wheel. So I decided to dl all the Bush era Anthrax and give it another listen, based on all the praise showered here. Thought maybe I missed something. Ugh, this cd sounds so generic! There are a few decent songs, like 'Only, and "Room for one more". Nothing catchy that sticks with me at all. And I don't care for Bush's vocals here either. Where's the awesome singer that did "Can U deliver'?? He certainly isn't on this cd! The band has completely changed musical direction too, it isn't the fun, tongue-n-cheek, moshing mayhem Anthrax that I love, it sounds more like heavy grunge/hard rock. Now I love grunge, so that in itself is not a bad thing, but this is not even good grunge rock. I just don't get the hype here. Very boring and bland. Now their cd "We've come for you all" is starting to kind of grow on me and is leagues better than this one. Having revisited this cd just reminds me why I gave it away in the first place.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 2:52 PM PST

Worship Music
Worship Music
Price: $12.99
57 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Final-E!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Worship Music (Audio CD)
The Anthrax I've loved since Among the Living is back!! Joey is what made Anthrax stand out for me, and he's back in his full glory. This cd kicks ass from start to finish. I was worried this cd would disappoint....glad I was so wrong!! Hope the guys stay together and keep making more music...so glad to see you back, Joey!!

Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place
Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place
Price: $9.87
72 used & new from $1.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Album, March 14, 2012
I just discovered this band a few months ago. Downloaded this cd and fell in love with it. I came here and purchased their whole anthology, and though I love them all, "Dark" is my favorite. This band is amazing!! They have an 80s vibe to them that I really love. How did I never hear of them before? So glad I found them, they're my favorite band now.

Page: 1 | 2