Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "SLB" RSS Feed (upstate NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Allen Company Knit Gun Sock (52-Inch, 3 Pack)
Allen Company Knit Gun Sock (52-Inch, 3 Pack)
Price: $17.96
29 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 4, 2015
they are what they should be, seem well made and should last.

Yoga Free: Poses & Yoga classes (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Yoga Free: Poses & Yoga classes (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars cheep and easy, October 17, 2013
I love it. keeps track of when I work out, can change my routine easy. most of all its on my kindle so it can go any where.

Sterling Silver Plated European Snake Chain Charm Bracelet for Pandora Chamilia Troll Biagi Beads 7 Inch Lobster Clasp Either Screw End or Improved All One Piece Now. Also Classic Bead or Barrel Clasp One Are Available, One (Either Lobster or Bead Clasp) Will Be Sent Randomly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 31, 2011
Absolutely beautiful. I've always wanted a Pandora bracelet but can't afford one. I've already received complements on it from women that spent hundred of dollars on theirs. They couldn't believe mine wasn't "real". Thinking of buying a other one for my little cousin.

East Side Collection Polyester Classic Sherpa Dog Boot with Rubber Sole, X-Small, Chestnut

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute, too funny., March 30, 2011
They fit my Dachshund but then again her paw's are big while her ankles are small. To watch her walk in them is the funniest thing and I should have Video taped it in winter. But now she's gotten use to them and get's excited when she see them. I think mostly because that mean's her feet don't get burned on the salt on the sidewalks. Was a good buy for me but Breed play's a big part in this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 6:08 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute to boot., March 30, 2011
I bought the Jacket to match the boot's we bought to protect her feet from the salt in the winter. This is the first place that has a Small/medium size. With my dog being a Dachshund, finding coat's and or sweater's to fit her long body is not easy. So happy this work's well.

[...]
The boot's that match.

Pet Gear Easy Step III Pet Stairs, 3-step/for cats and dogs up to 150-pounds, Large, Cocoa
Price: $45.99
27 used & new from $37.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cool, March 30, 2011
My husband and I have Dachshund, while she is young now we worry about her back as she get's older. She has made a habit of jumping off our bed that stand's at 38" from the ground. So we bought the stairs at a grate price in hope's she would use them. Took her a Total of 2 week's to get her to use them with out a command, Now that she is use to them she love's them. Now she goes to bed with out us...lol. It's better for her health as well.
As for the product it's self, it came fast. Perfect height for our bed. Is easy to put together. Cleaning is a breeze with the step pad's removable, and the rest wipe's clean.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2011 5:26 PM PDT

Small Travel Feedbag - Small - Black, #20051051
Small Travel Feedbag - Small - Black, #20051051

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Bag, March 30, 2011
This is grate. Hold about 2 week's of food for our dog, but she's a small thing. clips to her other travel bag and is easy to clean. Make's taking her with us much easier.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars PJ Bottoms, March 30, 2011
My husband bought these for him self they are perfect. Fit him just right, when we buy PJ bottoms at stores like Target or Wal-mart they tend to not be long enough for him do to the fact he is 6'4". So it's a grate buy, and they are well made.

Petco Cuddler Bed in Berry
Petco Cuddler Bed in Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie dream bed, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Petco Cuddler Bed in Berry (Misc.)
our Dachshund has never had a bed let a lone used one. But my husband and I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift. We got this one for her do to the fact that it was cheep. It's perfect she uses it all the time and it cleans easily. So happy we bought it.

Post-it Flags  Highlighter  Pen, One Pink Highlighter and Black Ballpoint Pen Combo loaded with 50 Flags (691-PNK)
Post-it Flags Highlighter Pen, One Pink Highlighter and Black Ballpoint Pen Combo loaded with 50 Flags (691-PNK)

3.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement, September 14, 2010
Just like the other said it's not the pen in the picture. At first I thought this was a mistake (I've had it happen before) so I contacted them and returned it. they said they were sorry and sent out a new one.....still not the right one. Do they know this is false advertisement? all and all the pen works like a pen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3