Profile for Lisa S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa S. "Butter Buddha" RSS Feed (Peachtree City,GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Roku Standard Remote with Channel Shortcut Buttons [Works with All Roku Models Except the Roku Streaming Stick (Hdmi® Version) (3500r, 3500rw) and Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version) (3400r, 3400m, 3420h).
Offered by a2z Blu Ray
Price: $20.35
9 used & new from $15.20

WubbaNub Brown Monkey
WubbaNub Brown Monkey
Offered by Games From Dan
Price: $12.95
28 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1 year old grandson loved his first wubbanub and is now on his second, February 28, 2015
My 1 year old grandson loved his first wubbanub and is now on his second, and loves it even more. This is so worth getting in that it never gets lost and tiny hands can grab it and place it in their mouths so easily.

OdoBan 936162-G Neutral pH Floor Cleaner Concentrate, 1 Gallon Bottle
OdoBan 936162-G Neutral pH Floor Cleaner Concentrate, 1 Gallon Bottle
Price: $8.24
8 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 28, 2015
Easy to use and smells great on my concrete floor

11/22/63
11/22/63
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved how King incorporated characters and scenes from "It" into ..., February 28, 2015
I loved how King incorporated characters and scenes from "It" into this story, even though this is not a horror story like "It". The story moved fast, and was a great learning experience on the history of JFK and his asassination. I wish all history books were written like this!

Beach Music: A Novel
Beach Music: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If your not a Conroy fan, make this your first book to convince you., February 28, 2015
This is my first Conroy novel. The book was recommended to me, and I'm so happy to have read this gem. I am now a Conroy fan. I watched the "Great Santini" and am now reading "The death of Santini". I was hesitant to read this because the main character is sarcastic and caustic. I was turned off by the tone. While reading it, the reader comes to learn that the character does have a heart which becomes softer over time. I love Conroys use of language and description. I believe his style of writing and his subject matter of broken families and broken psyches due to childhood abuse would speak to many.

No-Bone Zone: The Ins and Outs of Curing Long-Term Relationship Boredom
No-Bone Zone: The Ins and Outs of Curing Long-Term Relationship Boredom
Price: $9.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening read about relationships and keeping the passion going, January 29, 2015
This book was concisely written with very good tips not just on sexual boredom but also on what it takes to maintain a healthy relationship overall. In the first section of the book, the author presents different aspects of monogamy and how it has evolved over millenia and how other cultures view it. He gives helpful tips on how to maintain our own mental and emotional well-being so that we can be good partners in long term relationships. The second section is all about the sex. For me, as a sexually-naive woman , this section, especially the swinger chapter, really opened my eyes on new ways to keep the sex fun in a marriage. The author is adamant that the ideas he presents are not for everyone. He presents the information and gives you the resources if you and your partner want to explore further. Overall, there are great concepts in both sections that would be hepful in any type of longterm relationship.

Car GPS "Cubiwin"- 7 Inch Touch Screen, Bluetooth, Windows Ce
Car GPS "Cubiwin"- 7 Inch Touch Screen, Bluetooth, Windows Ce

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing needed SD card, August 27, 2014
The product didn't come with an SD card which was needed in order to download maps to the unit. Very dissapointed.

EZ-DUZ-IT Deluxe Can Opener with Red Grips
EZ-DUZ-IT Deluxe Can Opener with Red Grips
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $9.28
8 used & new from $7.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for daughters college dorm kitchen, August 27, 2014
I bought this for my daughter to have in her dorm room kitchen. She hasn't complained about it yet, but I don't know that she's used it either. We both have small hands. It is lightweight and seemed easy to handle. I have a similar one at home that I like better than the electric one (which I got rid of).

Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Insoles, Women's 8-8.5
Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Insoles, Women's 8-8.5
Offered by Never Done Shopping
Price: $49.49
9 used & new from $47.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped with my plantars!, May 21, 2014
A friend of mine that also suffered with plantars recommended these to put in my running shoes. I have high arches and narrow feet. They have worked wonderfully to help relieve pain while standing 8 plus hours at my job and I've been able to start back running again. I'm up to running 7 miles with no pain. I now have 2 pair: one for running and one for work shoes. Best money I've spent!

Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dogs, Lamb and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dogs, Lamb and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Price: $35.29
14 used & new from $35.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs seem to like it and it's a great value., April 29, 2014
I have one dog that suffers from skin sensitivies. Once I switched her dog food, first to Taste of the Wild, and then to Diamond Naturals, her itching stopped and has yet to come back. The only reason I switched to Diamond Naturals from Taste of the Wild was I wanted to try something "natural" that was less expensive since I feed two medium (50 pound) sized dogs with it. It seems to be a great product for a good price so far!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3