Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Butter Buddha" RSS Feed (Peachtree City,GA)

Page: 1 | 2
Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Insoles, Women's 8-8.5
Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Insoles, Women's 8-8.5
Offered by FeetPeople
Price: $49.49
8 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped with my plantars!, May 21, 2014
A friend of mine that also suffered with plantars recommended these to put in my running shoes. I have high arches and narrow feet. They have worked wonderfully to help relieve pain while standing 8 plus hours at my job and I've been able to start back running again. I'm up to running 7 miles with no pain. I now have 2 pair: one for running and one for work shoes. Best money I've spent!

Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dogs, Lamb and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dogs, Lamb and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Price: $41.99
10 used & new from $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs seem to like it and it's a great value., April 29, 2014
I have one dog that suffers from skin sensitivies. Once I switched her dog food, first to Taste of the Wild, and then to Diamond Naturals, her itching stopped and has yet to come back. The only reason I switched to Diamond Naturals from Taste of the Wild was I wanted to try something "natural" that was less expensive since I feed two medium (50 pound) sized dogs with it. It seems to be a great product for a good price so far!

Petrageous Brady's Set the Table 10-Inch Height, 9-Inch Bowls
Petrageous Brady's Set the Table 10-Inch Height, 9-Inch Bowls
Price: $36.00
4 used & new from $31.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that my dogs don't have to bend their necks/backs so low down to eat, April 29, 2014
One of my dogs is 16 years old and has arthritis. I love that she can eat more comfortably. This table is also nice because you can use any size bowls since each dog has a different size. By the way, the table DOES NOT come with bowls, as the description makes it seem.

Natural Home Decor 12-Ounce Oil Drizzler
Natural Home Decor 12-Ounce Oil Drizzler
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my MCT oil, April 29, 2014
I put MCT oil in either my coffee or smoothie every morning. The drizzler is great for pouring just a little bit in and not making a mess. I love it!

Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoes, Color: DrkDenim/Wht/BachlorBttn/Slvr, Size: 8.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my narrow feet (8AA) better than expected., April 29, 2014
THis is my first pair of narrow running shoes. I"ve ran in Mediums for the past 10 years, and I figure that has contributed to my many injuries. I took out the insoles and added birkenstock athletic insoles, and tied the shoes as tight as possible. They have felt very comfortable and there is noticably less "foot slide" on the 3 runs of 5 to 6 miles I've ran so far.

Price of Life
Price of Life
Price: $9.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful story about Nigel, his kidnapping, and how his family gets him and Amanda out, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Price of Life (Kindle Edition)
This is written by Nigel's family describing to the readers their experiences of trying to ransom Nigel out of Somalia. It also details Nigel's sufferings while he was a hostage. It is written as a narrative from several familiy members point of view plus Nigel's as the hostage situation takes place. It is written in the Aussie language, which makes the whole story much more alive and colorful! Nigel has a big, loving, supportive family that fought tooth and nail to get him and Amanda home safely. If it weren't for Nigel's familys' diligence and perseverence, Nigel and Amanda would not have made it out alive.

The Friendly Swede (TM) Bundle of 4 Colorful 6 Foot / 6 FT USB Data Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 4 4S 3GS iPod touch iPad 1 2 3 -  Retail Packaging - Full iPad Compatibility
The Friendly Swede (TM) Bundle of 4 Colorful 6 Foot / 6 FT USB Data Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 4 4S 3GS iPod touch iPad 1 2 3 - Retail Packaging - Full iPad Compatibility

5.0 out of 5 stars Cables have held up well so far!, February 8, 2013
I bought these cables for my 16 year old daughter as she seemed to lose them often. She keeps one always plugged in and she leaves one in her purse for when she needs to charge at a friends house. It's nice for her that she has a cable that is easily recognizable from her friends cables and she hasn't needed to use the back-ups yet. I'm glad I purchased these because it's one less stress in a teenagers life to have extra cables that work perfectly. She has not had any issues with the charging capability.

Women's Printed Runners Arm Sleeve - Neon Pink, X-Small
Women's Printed Runners Arm Sleeve - Neon Pink, X-Small
Offered by GOAL KICK SPORTING GOODS
Price: $22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but they'll do for the price., November 25, 2012
I mostly bought these arm sleeves for the color and the low price. I have arm sleeves from 2XU that are warmer and more durable. Basically, I'll were these arm sleeves if the weather is 40 to 50 degrees for running and the warmer sleeves in weather less than 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

Doc's Skin Care Chamois Cream One Color, 8oz - Men's
Doc's Skin Care Chamois Cream One Color, 8oz - Men's
Offered by Competitive Cyclist.
Price: $20.95
2 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful on my first century., November 25, 2012
Based on other reviews, I purchased the cream for my first century. I applied the cream to the inside of my bike shorts and also directly to my skin, along with anti-monkey butt powder sprinkled liberally to my shorts. I experienced no chafing in that area, and was very pleased with the product.

Gangs Of New York
Gangs Of New York
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Daneil Day Lewis at his best, November 25, 2012
After watching "Abe", I wanted to explore more movies starring Daniel Day-Lewis and I was not dissapointed. Day-Lewis was among other superb actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz and Liam Neesom to name a few. The movie was bloody, but told an interesting story of relations between irish immigrants, blacks, and whites who considered themselves "natives" during the mid 1800' in New York City. This took place specifically during the civil war.

Page: 1 | 2