Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for digital monkey > Reviews

Browse

digital monkey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

digital monkey RSS Feed

KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones - Aluminum/Black
KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones - Aluminum/Black
Price: $299.98
58 used & new from $239.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Kef M500 vs Senn Momentum, September 2, 2013
I bought both around the same time. Got the M500 a fews days before the Momentum. My set up is desktop>Itunes mp3 320kbps>audioengine D1. M500 sounds very balance, bass are tight and snappy, mid and high are clear and liquid sounding. It will give you what the recording has. If I were to have only Momentum, I would say Momentum sounds really good - smooth and warm sounding. But then when you compare the two, M500 just sounds better in every way. Music coming through M500 sounds really really good, it gives me chills sometimes. I found myself reaching for Momentum more though, could just be because of its look and it seems to stay on my head more secure. Yes, M500 can slide off you head more easily but if you spend the time and position it right then you will be rewarded.

Both M500 and Momentum are quality headphones with excellent sound at their price point. If I were to read my own review then I probably get M500 for better sound. Fortunately I don't have to pick one because I'm keeping both but will stop buying more headphones instead.

Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil
Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $98.00
14 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars MDR-V6 VS Shure 440, June 18, 2013
I own both Shure SRH440 and Sony MDR-V6. Other people's comments helped me so I hope mine help you decided between the two. For the money, I would go with Sony MDR-V6. You can't go wrong, for the price point it's worth the money. Nothing to complain about, great sound, comfortable, light weight. The coil attached to the left ear cup can be heavy at times but this is the issue with all the coil cable headphones. When folded, it is pretty small and easy to transport. If you think you are bass inclined, just go with V6.

Now for Shure440 - personally I like the sound of this headphone better. Caveat: I replaced mine with Shure880's earpads. I highly recommend getting the replacement if you are going to spend money buying 440. It makes a substantial difference, much more comfortable and sounds better in my opinion. Shure440 separates sound better and has better sound stage. It has a bright warm tone that I personally like. To my ear, it is more neutral than the V6 - meaning it doesn't really emphasize anything versus the V6 seems to have a slight emphasis on the bass. One more thing to complain about besides the stock earpads is the weight. It's solidly built but a little heavy - for a long period of listening you will definitely wish it is lighter like MDR-V6.

Both are very good headphones - if you do enough research you will find that these 2 comes up a lot as good headphones for under $100 price point. Each have their own personality and sound signature. I wouldn't say they are similar at all. I keep MDR-V6 at work and the 440 for home listening.

Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones (Black)
Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones (Black)
Price: $99.00
53 used & new from $78.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shure440 VS Sony MDR-V6, June 18, 2013

ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580 Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem and Wi-Fi N600 Router - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $112.44
80 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router - TWC customer, January 14, 2013
I bought this to use with my TWC internet using Mac. Very good router for me personally, chat online with TWC agent to have them activate the router (I really recommend chatting instead of calling - much faster to get anything done with TWC). Renew DCHP under network>advanced and I'm back online. Setting up wireless is easy when you know what to do but the instructions and CD that comes with it are not helpful. Go to youtube and search for it, it's there.

Kershaw 155TI Cryo SpeedSafe Folding Knife
Kershaw 155TI Cryo SpeedSafe Folding Knife
Offered by ShipSound (Tax Free!)
Price: Click here to see our price
106 used & new from $18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, July 28, 2012
This review is from: Kershaw Cryo Knife (Sports)
Just got mine today. I have been waiting for this knife to be available for a long while, good or bad I was going to get it anyway. It's everything I was hoping it to be. Great design, quality and very low profile when clipped onto your jeans pocket (default tipped down position). Clip can be positioned up, down, left and right. I also own Kershaw Leek. Cryo is about the same size as Leek, a little heavier. The blade is pretty sharp out of the box. The blade on mine is a little off center when closed. No blade play when opened, pretty tough to flip it open right now but I am sure it will loosen up. It's too early to tell but not sure how easy the coating of the knife will come off after frequent use. One more excellent production knife from Kershaw for $30 price point.

Shure HPAEC840 Replacement Ear Cushions For SRH840 Headphones
Shure HPAEC840 Replacement Ear Cushions For SRH840 Headphones
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, July 23, 2012
If you have SRH440, just get these. You will be so much happier with the increased comfort and slightly better sound. My only regret is that I should have gotten these the same time I bought the SRH440.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., May 5, 2012
The package came okay, components are surrounded by thin piece of foams. First thing I saw upon opened was the crack on the head board but it happens to be on the back which nobody will ever see (minor crack about 4 inches long). To pack this thing and ship it back seems like a big hassle. Checking every pieces closely, the quality is not up to my standard. Looks like the production has no quality control. A few dings here and there everywhere, paint are not finished all the way on some spot - very minor things throughout. When you put it together, it looks okay and no one will ever see these little flaws unless you look 6 inches away from it. For the price and have it shipped to you for free with Prime membership, it is just ok. Other than that, putting it together was fairly easy and it seems sturdy.
Note: This crib has 3 levels for the mattress height, at the highest setting - it still seems pretty low. If you are on the short side, you might want to consider something else.

Original Genuine OEM Camera Lens Cover Repair Replace Replacement For Apple iPhone 4 4G 4Th Gen Generation
Offered by BargainPricesHere
Price: $4.46
5 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If your phone takes hazy pictures, just buy this. It works, April 25, 2012
This comes with everything you need. No need to buy the screwdriver (I did because I didn't read what are included) It takes me about 10 minutes to install the new lens. It doesn't look like mine has any plastic piece that covers the lens. A little challenging to take the old one out because it was glued to the plate. With a little force and care, it will come out. I used the plastic end of the screw driver push the old one out from the back plate. Very straight forward and you can take crystal clear picture again.