Profile for Adam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Loops 2 Double Handle Nylon Leash, 6-Foot, Red
Loops 2 Double Handle Nylon Leash, 6-Foot, Red
Price: $11.08
8 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Leash!, June 11, 2014
Perfect length and makes for easy handling. Its great quality and love the ability to use both "handles". Was a great purchase!

Right Height Cafe Feeder, 16-inches High
Right Height Cafe Feeder, 16-inches High
Price: $51.00
6 used & new from $32.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 11, 2014
Perfect size/ height for our 110lb dog! He looks comfy eating and it's easy to clean too! Great product! Highly recommend this!

Bow Wow Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Bow Wow Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Price: $8.35
7 used & new from $4.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, June 11, 2014
None of the lids fit the cans. The cans were all normal, standard size, but the lids would not fit properly! Do not buy!

Rubbermaid 50-Piece Easy Find Lid Food Storage Set
Rubbermaid 50-Piece Easy Find Lid Food Storage Set
Offered by TheShops
Price: $35.99
18 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE!, January 31, 2014
Incredible find! All items stack and lock into place, great for saving room in your cabinets! You never have to worry about losing the lids again! Wonderful purchase!

XGRIP S&W M&PC fits the M&P Compact Pistol 9mm/.40cal/.357. Installs instantly with no tools. Made in the U.S.A. *Requires an M&P full size magazine of the appropriate caliber.
Offered by Dean Sports
Price: $13.49
3 used & new from $13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitment is poor, January 29, 2014
I purchased this item, over the A&G brand extension that I used successfully on my subcompact Glocks, because it was textured. When I placed it onto the 17 round M&P9 magazine, I found that it not only has no method of securing it to the magazine, but also the extension is so loose on the magazine that it slides freely up and down the mag. Being that this extension on the 17 round mag is carried in a pocket for use as a combat reload, it make loading the mag prone to hiccups with the looseness of the extension on the magazine body. All the other reviews regarding fitment issues I have read seem to indicate that the extension is too large and won't allow the magazine to seat without force; I have not encountered that problem, the fitment I experience is that of the extension being offset forward from the grip slightly, leaving an unsightly and uncomfortable seam along the grip. Would not purchase again.

Armband for iPod nano 5G - iPod nano armband 5th generation (Also fits 4th generation, 2nd generation and 1st generation)
Offered by Tune Belt, Inc.
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $13.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 29, 2014
I was a bit nervous ordering this based on previous reviews I read….however….I'm happy to report this item is perfect! The armband fits well and its easy to change songs on the iPod. Perfect purchase for the gym!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but don't bank on protection, July 26, 2013
I got this iPhone cover for my wife, for her iPhone 4s. The case fits snugly on the phone, and looks very nice. The graphics are great. She loves the way it looks, but our only concern is that the plastic which it is made from, I don't think will protect your phone from much. I had put an Otterbox Commuter case on her phone, and you can literally throw it around without worry. This case, as nice as it really looks, we are afraid to keep on the phone. I feel like dropping it will destroy it.

Eberlestock Hydration System, 2 Liter WB2L
Eberlestock Hydration System, 2 Liter WB2L
Offered by Rockmountaintactical
Price: $35.49
2 used & new from $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bladder but lacking features, June 30, 2013
I have had this for a while, and have used it a number of times. I bought it to fit in a smaller pack, and to replace my Camelbak systems I had from the Army. My main gripe, if you would even call it that, is that these specific bladders are made for Eberlestock, and are lacking certain features that are standard on bladders you purchase from Source. Namely, these bladders lack the QMT system that is standard on the WXP models. So if and when you want to change tubes or valves, this is not possible. I wish I knew that going into the purchase, as I would have not made the purchase. Other than the whole setup having to be replaced with a QMT setup, the bladder itself is great. Beats the Camelbak by a long shot, with its ease of cleaning and materials.

Rothco Deluxe Adventurer Survival Kit Knife
Rothco Deluxe Adventurer Survival Kit Knife
Price: $21.21
17 used & new from $20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Like everything else Rothco makes..., January 23, 2013
When you actually use this, or even worse... NEED it... it will break or fail to function as it should. No doubt about it, from their clothing to their boots to their bags to their tools, Rothco makes nothing but absolute garbage. As a Long Islander I am ashamed to have them from my Island.

KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife / Hard Sheath
KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife / Hard Sheath
Offered by Blade Shop
Price: $64.59
68 used & new from $61.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection... what else did you expect?, January 22, 2013
I'll save the long winded review for an item that isn't an American icon. This knife is what it is... which is the All-American fighting & utility knife. Probably a little bigger than it needs to be, but this beauty has been on the front lines with the US fighting man for a long time, and handles the task of a bush knife equally well. MADE IN THE U S A !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3