Profile for Adam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Erickson 4001 Black 1000 lbs Load Capacity Heavy Duty Retractable Bull Ring Stake Pocket Anchor, Pack of 2
Offered by Hoerr Racing Products
Price: $26.99
11 used & new from $24.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes some special fitting for a 2014 Ram 1500 with factory plastic bedliner, July 16, 2015
Is not a direct fit for a 2014 Ram 1500 with the factory plastic bedliner. Required some tedious cutting away of plastic inside the stake pocket, with a boxcutter and a flathead screwdriver. Not a hard install even with the extra steps, but not what I expected. When finally the liner was modified and the bull rings were seated properly, all is good. The issue is, the plastic bedliner inside the stake pocket hangs too low to allow the screws to engage when installing. Cutting away a portion of it allows the bull ring to bite on the metal portion of the truck bed.

Pulsar N750 Digisight Riflescope
Pulsar N750 Digisight Riflescope
Price: $1,599.97
23 used & new from $1,599.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool and useful to check for yotes, June 5, 2015
Works as advertised, has 3 modes where the visible light IR is used in incremental brightness, and one non-IR mode using just available light. I found a little trouble seeing even just 100 yards in my neighborhood, which is pitch black with the occasional light mounted on a pole or house. When you are trying to see past a light source into darkness, its ineffective. But thats how night optics go. Very cool and useful to check for yotes, bobcats, and wild dogs at night.

Lasko 1827 Adjustable Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan, 18-Inch, Black
Lasko 1827 Adjustable Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan, 18-Inch, Black
Price: $40.99
4 used & new from $34.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 5, 2015
I use 2 of these in my workshop (garage). Beats the heat and humidity of the South Florida everglades.

Plano Angled Tackle System
Plano Angled Tackle System
Price: $37.96
37 used & new from $37.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome setup. I am reaching the limits of what ..., June 5, 2015
Awesome setup. I am reaching the limits of what I can store in it, but its really a great item. I left it on the tailgate of my truck and I left my house, and a few miles down the road while making a turn, it fell off at about 30MPH. I recovered it from the street in pieces, and was pleased to find that everything that popped off, was undamaged and easily popped right back on. The damage done to the body of the box was extremely minimal. I am very pleased with the ruggedness of this tackle system, and I think it is genius. It would also make a great emergency medial kit, it has great compartmentalization ability.

SGT KNOTS® Paracord Keyfob - Coyote Brown
SGT KNOTS® Paracord Keyfob - Coyote Brown
Offered by SGT KNOTS
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great key fob I use on my motorcycle key, June 5, 2015
Great key fob I use on my motorcycle key, that is soft and will not scratch the finish of the material surround the ignition (triple tree).

K&N 63-1561 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
K&N 63-1561 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
Offered by TrunkMonkeyParts
Price: $389.95
5 used & new from $280.99

5.0 out of 5 stars you will appreciate how easy it really was, June 5, 2015
After completing the installation, you will appreciate how easy it really was. During the installation, the instructions (as most are) were not the most helpful. You would be better off looking at the schematic on the first page that shows you what everything is, and assembling that way. The instructions only paid off when something had to be installed into the vehicle, and not simply put together. The hardest part for me was joining the supplied rubber hose to the one from my vehicle that had to be cut. I have 4 screws in each shoulder, and the force required to join them (even when lubricated with silicone) was almost more than I could muster. I will have to keep an eye on that to make sure that those hoses do not separate. Upon taking it for a test drive, the sound while accelerating was intense. Very happy with the item. I have even noticed a slight bump in fuel efficiency on the 10 mile test drive, which mimicked my daily driving style. All thats left now is a cat-back.

Loops 2 Double Handle Nylon Leash, 6-Foot, Red
Loops 2 Double Handle Nylon Leash, 6-Foot, Red
Price: $11.72
9 used & new from $9.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Leash!, June 11, 2014
Perfect length and makes for easy handling. Its great quality and love the ability to use both "handles". Was a great purchase!

OurPets Right Height Café Dog Feeder, 16-inches High
OurPets Right Height Café Dog Feeder, 16-inches High
Price: $47.19
9 used & new from $36.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 11, 2014
Perfect size/ height for our 110lb dog! He looks comfy eating and it's easy to clean too! Great product! Highly recommend this!

Bow Wow Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Bow Wow Pet Food Can Covers, 3-Pack
Offered by Fat Boy Tools
Price: $5.49
7 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, June 11, 2014
None of the lids fit the cans. The cans were all normal, standard size, but the lids would not fit properly! Do not buy!

Rubbermaid 50-Piece Easy Find Lid Food Storage Set
Rubbermaid 50-Piece Easy Find Lid Food Storage Set
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $26.04
35 used & new from $15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE!, January 31, 2014
Incredible find! All items stack and lock into place, great for saving room in your cabinets! You never have to worry about losing the lids again! Wonderful purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3