Profile for Heather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather "Juniper" RSS Feed (Ventura, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A Grave Matter (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 3)
A Grave Matter (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
Another compelling story with lovely historical settings. Enjoyable.

Entertaining with Caspari Continuous Roll of Gift Wrapping Paper, Wild Christmas Green-Foil, 8-Feet, 1-Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these beautiful rolls of wrapping paper for the gifts sets I ..., November 4, 2014
I bought these beautiful rolls of wrapping paper for the gifts sets I sell at a Christmas Victorian themed event. They are perfect and vibrant, full of old world charm.

Girls Patchwork Purse With Strap And Sequins Purple and Turquoise
Girls Patchwork Purse With Strap And Sequins Purple and Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly happy with this company., September 30, 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter's 8th birthday. Arrived on time and just as described, she loves it!

Twelfth Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
Twelfth Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Lady Julia teaser, June 30, 2014
Enjoyable next chapter in the life of Brisbane and Julia, outlining many new changes in their lives. Looking forward to the next novel.

Cable Matters Gold Plated Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy USB Adapter for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP in Black
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., June 24, 2014
Works seamlessly allowing me to add a bluetooth keyboard to my home computer. Very easy and simple and works! Can't ask for more than that.

Artscape 01-0142 24-Inch by 36-Inch Summer Magnolia Window Film
Artscape 01-0142 24-Inch by 36-Inch Summer Magnolia Window Film
Price: $17.99
7 used & new from $15.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well, so pretty., June 24, 2014
I bought this product to cover the back windows of my new cargo van, to keep prying eyes out. I wanted something more than 'drug dealer/homeless black" and wondered if the film would hold up to the heat and vibration of driving to my various craft event where I sell my work. It is perfect, stays put and creates a classy and pleasant environment in the van. I love it and would recommend it. Now that I am certain about it I will probably eventually add a touch of glue in the corners so I do not have to ever be concerned the edges may curl up as I am using it in a moving van which it is not truly designed to tolerate. But I have haven't had any trouble with it , am very pleased.

The Anatomist's Wife (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 1)
The Anatomist's Wife (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable, engaging story, May 2, 2014
I kept guessing at the clues and enjoyed the characters. A bit disappointed with what I consider a bit too pat an ending, but was unsure who done it up to that point. I will happily read more of Lady Darby's adventures.

Portable Shower - 12v Runs Off Batteries or Car Cigarette Lighter
Portable Shower - 12v Runs Off Batteries or Car Cigarette Lighter
Offered by Gizoo, Gadgets & Gifts
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $30.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed., April 14, 2014
I bought this as an addition to my solar 5 gallon camp shower and it is perfect. Much nicer shower experience and the batteries last a long time.

The Clockwork Wolf (Disenchanted & Co. Book 2)
The Clockwork Wolf (Disenchanted & Co. Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, well written adventure., March 28, 2014
Enjoyed the plot twists and further adventures with well loved characters. The new elements were an excellent addition, can't wait for the next Disinchanted!

Duracell 600 Watt Powerpack Pro
Duracell 600 Watt Powerpack Pro
Price: $176.29
7 used & new from $176.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, February 22, 2014
My business requires extended dry camping 38 weekends a year. The Power Pack was recommended by a friend and they were spot on. I use a small solar panel to keep it charged and run my iPad, iPhone, iPod and portable speakers on it. There was so little daily drain I began using a 60 watt clamp light and have stopped even worrying about power. Excellent for small electronics of all sorts, I'm not sure if it would be good for an RV type set up with Microwaves and such. For my 12 foot yurt it is the best!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4