Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Heather > Reviews

Browse

Heather's Profile

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather "Juniper" RSS Feed (Ventura, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple Watch Band, Biaoge Steel Milanese Loop Replacement Wrist Band with Plated Case for Apple Watch 42mm(Copper Gold 42mm)
Offered by LUCKY SEVEN
Price: $19.89
2 used & new from $19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., May 8, 2016
I love it! Easy to use attractive and arrived as promised in perfect condition. Recommend it to anyone wanting more than the plastic band.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 27, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
Useful, fun geeky toy. Have Alexa in my art studio and love the voice control for my music and audio books while I'm working. Set up a breeze, works seemlessly with my other electronics. Have not had her long but I am sure I will find more ways to use her abilities. I am delighted with my purchase.

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Always Earrings. Charm Earrings.harry Potter Jewelry Earrings.
Offered by Shi Jiefeng
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich color and well made, March 27, 2016
Beautiful, and arrived in excellent time.

Claire Chase Rolling Computer Brief, Saddle, One Size
Claire Chase Rolling Computer Brief, Saddle, One Size
Price: $331.23
3 used & new from $329.32

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted!, September 22, 2015
I travel 39 weekends a year with my business and this is the best weekender case I have ever used. Good leather, sturdy craftmasnhip, elegant and ample room for my business must-haves and a change of clothes and toiletries. No endless wait at the luggage carousel for me!

A Grave Matter (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 3)
A Grave Matter (A Lady Darby Mystery Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
Another compelling story with lovely historical settings. Enjoyable.

Entertaining with Caspari Continuous Roll of Gift Wrapping Paper, Wild Christmas Green-Foil, 8-Feet, 1-Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these beautiful rolls of wrapping paper for the gifts sets I ..., November 4, 2014
I bought these beautiful rolls of wrapping paper for the gifts sets I sell at a Christmas Victorian themed event. They are perfect and vibrant, full of old world charm.

Girls Patchwork Purse With Strap And Sequins Purple and Turquoise
Girls Patchwork Purse With Strap And Sequins Purple and Turquoise
Offered by Back From Bali, Inc.
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly happy with this company., September 30, 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter's 8th birthday. Arrived on time and just as described, she loves it!

Twelfth Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
Twelfth Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Lady Julia teaser, June 30, 2014
Enjoyable next chapter in the life of Brisbane and Julia, outlining many new changes in their lives. Looking forward to the next novel.

Cable Matters Gold Plated Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy USB Adapter for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP in Black
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., June 24, 2014
Works seamlessly allowing me to add a bluetooth keyboard to my home computer. Very easy and simple and works! Can't ask for more than that.

Artscape 01-0142 24-Inch by 36-Inch Summer Magnolia Window Film
Artscape 01-0142 24-Inch by 36-Inch Summer Magnolia Window Film
Price: $13.59
18 used & new from $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well, so pretty., June 24, 2014
I bought this product to cover the back windows of my new cargo van, to keep prying eyes out. I wanted something more than 'drug dealer/homeless black" and wondered if the film would hold up to the heat and vibration of driving to my various craft event where I sell my work. It is perfect, stays put and creates a classy and pleasant environment in the van. I love it and would recommend it. Now that I am certain about it I will probably eventually add a touch of glue in the corners so I do not have to ever be concerned the edges may curl up as I am using it in a moving van which it is not truly designed to tolerate. But I have haven't had any trouble with it , am very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5