Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for yayaju > Reviews

Browse

yayaju's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yayaju RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
#1 Advanced Strength Probiotic Guaranteed Effective To Improve Digestive Health, Increase Energy, and Boost Immune System 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
Offered by JL Essentials
Price: $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Probiotic is good for our health and I decided to give it ..., February 10, 2016
Probiotic is good for our health and I decided to give it a try when it's offered at a discount price. The capsules are about the diameter of a nickel and is relatively to take. It smells slightly but you only need to take one capsule at a time, which shall be no problem at all.

For those who don't like to swallow capsules, you can easily open the capsule and mix the powder into your blender with daily smoothie drink (I will add some honey for better taste).

I've used this probiotic for a couple of weeks now. I have not noticed major changes, but definitely no side effects, either. I plan to finish the bottle which will last 2 to 3 months. I bought this product at discount price for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Royal Jelly | 2 Month Supply | Freeze-Dried For Maximum Stability And Quality 1000 Mg Equivalency | 60 Softgels
Offered by Zaca
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars they are easy to swallow, February 10, 2016
The softgels are about the diameter of a quarter. Although not as small as I prefer, they are easy to swallow. I had tried other kind of royal jelly and the smell was pretty hard to get used to. This one, however, does not have special smell to it and make it easier to take. I've taken it for about a week now and I plan to finish the 60 days supply to see the result. I can't tell any major changes in a week yet, hopefully I'll see some difference once I take it a little longer.

I purchased this product at a discount price for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vitamin C Serum - Antioxidant Treatment - Advanced Plant Stem Cells - Natural & Organic Ingredients - Incl. Organic Rosehip Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil - 1.18 Oz
Offered by Valentia Skin Care
Price: $70.00
4 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Serum and felt it was too sticky and didn't like to use it, February 10, 2016
I had used a different brand of Vitamin C Serum and felt it was too sticky and didn't like to use it. This One, however, is non-greasy/sticky and has a pleasant smell to it. I use it every night after toner before bed.

I have not used it long enough to see the changes, but it's definitely something I will continue to use because I know the benefit Vitamin C for our skin! I receive this product at a discount price for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Reflective Armband 1 Pair Orange From Blue Lolly, LED Flashing Running Lights - Night Safety Light - Includes one D key ring as BONUS - Designed for Running, Jogging, Walking, or Cycling (Orange)
Offered by Blue Lolly
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I need something reflective on me to protect me ..., February 10, 2016
I often take a walk in the evening when it's already dark outside. I feel like I need something reflective on me to protect myself while walking. So, when I see the product offered at a promotion rate, I got it right away! And even though this was bought at a discount rate, this is definitely my honest review for the product.

First of all, the product came in a really nice cute cardboard box, which is love at the first sight to me. I have extremely tiny wrists and most watches won't fit me nicely. I was so pleased to find out these armband/wristband fit so tightly on my tiny wrists, but on the other hand, it will fit wrists of any sizes!

One thing to note about is the power button of my armband located under the black elastic (instead of the power button icon), this can be confusing for some people. Other than that, everything is perfect!

Shower Caddy Travel Size Mesh Organizer - 8 Pocket
Shower Caddy Travel Size Mesh Organizer - 8 Pocket
Offered by Fun Solutions
Price: $17.98
4 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convient, February 4, 2016
This mesh organizer is very good quality and is very roomy. It's hard to believe how many things this organizer can hold! If you are sharing bathroom with roommates, this is a perfect carry and go bath organizer for you. You can put all your bath product in it.

I think this organizer is also perfect for bath toys, beach toys and sunscreen, and more!!

I received this product a discount for an honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Note 3 Case, JETech® Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Cover Soft Clear Shock-Absorption Bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 - Soft Clear
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fit nicely, very clear, January 27, 2016
fit nicely, very clear. Like it. The only little complain I have is the power button become very hard to push with the cover on. Other than that, I am happy with the purchase.

USTEK® Portable Cassette Tape To MP3 Player Converter Upgraded & Through USB Drives & With Headphones
Offered by ustek
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $24.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, December 5, 2015
Bought a different brand before and never worked. Tried this one and it WORKED! Very easy to use, no need to connect to computer or any software. Happy with the result!

Aircee Yellow Jumpsuit Clothes Martial Arts Kung Fu Costumes Uniform 4'11''
Aircee Yellow Jumpsuit Clothes Martial Arts Kung Fu Costumes Uniform 4'11''
Offered by Aircee
Price: $74.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but too large, December 5, 2015
The costume is nice, but way too large for my son's size.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 5, 2015
Most lotions are too greasy for me and this is one of very few lotions that I can finish whole jar/bottle and re-order. Very light and non greasy. Love it!

Power Styler - Heated Round Brush
Power Styler - Heated Round Brush
Offered by Layke Madyson
Price: $16.99
30 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I have very fuzzy hair and I am like handicapped when I blow dry and style my hair ..., December 5, 2015
Just received this and tried it right away and I have to write a five star review as soon as I finished using it for the first time!

I have very fuzzy hair and I am like handicapped when I blow dry and style my hair with round brush. I just can't get my hair to look right. I decided to give this styler a try before I schedule another appointment with my hair stylist (which is expensive!). I set it to low temp and started to style my hair and I see the result right away. I was so happy! I was too excited and forgot to take the "before" picture, but I took one when I was half done. As you can see from the first picture, one side of my hair is very fuzzy (and that was after I styled with my blow dryer, just didn't work), and the other side is much smoother after I used the styler. And the 2nd photo shows the finished result! I am happy with the curl on the bottom!

The styler is hot in the core, but cool to touch on the brush and top tip. Very easy to use, if I can do it, everyone can do it! Save me a lot of money avoiding the trips to my hairstylist! For less than $20, you can't beat the price! Very pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4