Profile for yayaju > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yayaju RSS Feed (CA, USA)

UltraMist Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Diffuser (White)
UltraMist Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Diffuser (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 16, 2014
Very easy to use, only 2 buttons, left for light and right for diffuse. Nice looking and practical. Heavier than plastic diffuser so it stay put on desktop better.

Black Photo Picture Frame Tree Vine Branch Removable Wall Decor Decal Stickers
Black Photo Picture Frame Tree Vine Branch Removable Wall Decor Decal Stickers
Offered by Pink popcorn
Price: $3.12
19 used & new from $1.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and won't stay on the wall, January 18, 2013
Despite so many negative reviews, I decided to give it a try as I've never had any bad experience with the wall stickers /decals I ordered before. However, I have to say the quality of this product is by far the worst I've tried.

I've used at least a dozen wall stickers on different projects and non of them had ever fallen off the wall. However, this particular one started falling with 24hrs. I did know how to apply it to the wall properly, the material used on this one is just different from the others that I used.

As far as the size, everyone said it's small, but I can't believe how small it actually is until I saw it. Unless you're going to use tiny pictures in the frames, you probably won't be able to fit any pictures in it without cropping.

Would NOT recommended. This is such a nice design, unfortunately, its poor quality and unusable size just made it useless.

Sony DSC-WX10 Cyber-Shot 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Still Camera with 7x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom G Lens and Full HD 1080/60i Video (Black)
4 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this camera!, May 1, 2011
I've been waiting for this camera for a couple months and I finally got it through Amazon. I've used it for 5 days now and so far I am very happy with this little camera.

Pros:
1. I bought this camera especially for its low light capiablity. I don't like to use falsh, but often need to take pictures of kids or cat indoors. It works really well.
2. The Backlight Correction HDR (inside SCN mode) works exceptionally well! Great for those high contrast outdoor sunny day situations. I'll post the sample photos for you to compare.
3. Soft Skin (under SCN mode) take portrait with softer, smoother skin (less wrinkles and pimples). My skin looks much better in the picturtes!
4. iSweep Panorama is very easy to use and the result is amazing! Great for landscape photos.
5. Surprisingly, the "Date Stamp" feature is back on WX-10!!! I used to use the Date stamp on my first Sony digital camera for all the pictures I took for my son, yet I could not find any Sony camera that still had this feature when I need to get my 2nd Sony camera. WX-10 is my 3rd Sony camera and I am glad this option is back. I know many people hate to see the date printed on the photos, but I'd prefer to have the dates on my son's photos, so I can see when they were taken and how old he was in the pictures. This feature can be found under "Menu" - "Tool box icon" Shooting Settings" - scroll down - "Write Date" - choose "On"!
6. Under "Timer", there're 2 settings for "self portrait". Just choose it and point the camera to your self, the camera can detect your face and take the picture for you (without having to press the shutter button!) amazing!
7. The wide angle lens is really nice. I am surprised to find out how much more room can be included in the picture taken by WX-10 than the ones taken by my old camera. (I'll post comparasion photos)

There're still many features to explore, but so far so good.

Cons:
1. video feature: It take a few seconds for the camera to actually start recording after the record button is pressed. With my old Sony camera (DSC-W55), it starts recording almost instantly once I press the record button. Also, my old camera record video in MPEG format which can be imported into my Picasa directly and played by Picasa. The WX-10's format is MP4 (and another HD format that I don't use), which can not be imported by Picasa automatically. It was a little frustrating for me to have to import them manually to my computer (and if you gorget to do that, you might just delete all files after the pictures were uploaded, that happened to me.) I use the video feature a lot, so I guess I just need to get used to it.

2. Delete: in my old camera, under the "delete" menu, I can choose to "Delete all images in this folder". I use this feature to delete all my pictures and videos in my card after they were transferred to my computer. However, WX-10 does not have this option under the "delete" menu. I can only choose from delete "This Image", "Multiple images" or "All Images on this Date". If you have photos taken on multiple days, you have no option to delete all the images in your card at once (unless you go through the tool menu to "format" the memory card), instead, you have to delete the photos one date at a time.

i.Trek HDFMB-2 V2 Open Front Heavy Duty Friction Mount Base for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan GPS Devices
Offered by Daytrex
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy with the base!, April 11, 2011
I did a research before I place the order. I ordered this base because it has the best overall rating and I was really happy to say it deserves 5 stars!!!

Very easy to use. Tried both TomTom 1535 & Garmin 1490 (Both are 5" wide screen) without any problem. Both attached very well. It stays wherever I place it on my dash board. I had a 3-hr trip to LA last weekend and it does not slide at all. Like someone who reviewed earlier, it seems to "stick" to the surface, yet it can be removed from the dash board easily as well.

I am extremely happy with this base and I highly recommend it!

Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Black & Decker PHV1800CB 18-Volt Pivoting-Nose Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., May 11, 2010
I used to have several "Dust Buster" by Black & Decker and I loved them. They are cordless, light weight and easy to use and clean up small spaces well. However, the batteries become very weak after a while and no matter how long you charge the batteries, you can't get the full power back again.

I wanted to buy new ones, and found this new design with more power. I saw some good reviews and decided to buy this one instead. I have it for over a month now and so far and I am very happy. It's easy to use and charge. It's pretty powerful for its size. It does feel a little bit too heavy for my small hands, but that's still acceptable.

I am only hoping the battery will last longer so that I don't need to replace the vacuum soon.

Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle to Support Breast Cancer Awareness (White Pink Ribbons)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bottle, May 11, 2009
This is a overall nice water bottle. Very easy to use. I like the hook and straw design.

I didn't give it 5 stars because:
1. It's a little heavy after filled with water.
2. I dropped the bottle to the ground once and the paint was chipped and scratched. I expected the paint to last longer.

Salter 5-Pound Microtronic Kitchen Scale, White
Salter 5-Pound Microtronic Kitchen Scale, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good scale, February 25, 2007
The scale is light and won't take much space.

It switch between g/oz in one button. Very easy to use.

Polder Digital Timer with Vibrating, Audible, and Illuminated Alarm
Polder Digital Timer with Vibrating, Audible, and Illuminated Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Timer!, February 25, 2007
I tried several timer and this is the BEST one! I absolutely love it! It's very easy to use. It counts in H/M or M/S. It beeps, lights or vibrates.

I recommend it to everyone!

TOT-Co Toilet Trainer
TOT-Co Toilet Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed when I received the toilet, September 4, 2005
I did the researches and read reviews before I order this toilet. This looks like the best one available. Since it's not sold in stores, I could only ordered it from BabiesRus web site without seeing the actual item first.

I was very excited when I ordered it, but then was extremely disappointed when I finally received it. The toilet I received looked like a very used item, lots of scratches on the seat cover, the seat itself as well as the water tank cover! It looked VERY worn! (not just "minor" scratches!)

There was no plastic bags or any other protective material protecting the parts, very poor lose packaging (don't know if it's just the one I got or it's the same for everyone else). Even though, I still don't believe the scratches were just results from the delivery. The whole thing looked just like a cheap returned item! I couldn't believe this is the toilet that I paid $50 for. :-(

I didn't want to go through the hassles to return the toilet, so I still keep it. My 20 month-old son is not potty trained yet, so I really can't tell you how it works for my son. However, my son does love the flush sound. And the splash guard is a joke like many reviews already mentioned.

For the quality of the particular toilet I received, I think it's definately over priced.