Profile for Kathi N. Blackburn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathi N. Blackburn RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hatley Little Boys' Rainboots Bright Stars, Brown, 5
Hatley Little Boys' Rainboots Bright Stars, Brown, 5
Price: $22.80
3 used & new from $22.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually I bought these for my sweet 18-month-old granddaughter, December 31, 2014
Actually I bought these for my sweet 18-month-old granddaughter. She just loves them; she is obsessed with stars; her and daddy look for stars on their evening walks. Good quality and average price.

Pur Gum, Spearmint, 2.8-Ounce
Pur Gum, Spearmint, 2.8-Ounce
Price: $4.19
16 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars ... still get urges and this gum is so much better than all that aspartame, December 31, 2014
Quit smoking two years ago but still get urges and this gum is so much better than all that aspartame. It does the trick for me.

Timex Women's T2N917 "Weekender" Watch with Olive Green and Red Nylon Strap
Timex Women's T2N917 "Weekender" Watch with Olive Green and Red Nylon Strap
Offered by shopemco
Price: $22.01
11 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday watch, December 31, 2014
Great everyday watch, love the strap, can really get the watch to fit the way I like. Good quality and good value.

Hanes Ladies' ComfortSoft� Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - PALE PINK - XL
Hanes Ladies' ComfortSoft� Cotton Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - PALE PINK - XL
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $11.00
4 used & new from $11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Keep in mind it's a snug fit., November 8, 2014
Have purchased many of the Hanes XL short-sleeve tee shirts and they all fit comfortably. Unfortunately this long-sleeve version is snug.

Hanes Women's Relax Fit Jersey V-Neck Tee 5.2 oz (Pack of 1) Size:X-Large Color:White
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $6.53
24 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this 100% Cotton especially at this price, October 9, 2014
I have a hard time with polyester and other materials, so to find these 100% Cotton tee shirts at these prices is a real bonus, I wear them all to death and I've recently purchased more so that I have a few nice ones to wear out.

Poise Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Pads, Long Length, 39 Count (Pack of 4)
Poise Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Pads, Long Length, 39 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $47.36
12 used & new from $43.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Absorbency!, September 14, 2014
For my 84-year-old Mom who has some mild incontinence issues, it's really a matter of getting to the bathroom in time. The maximum absorbency really protects her and her clothing, she says they're perfect. I purchase through Subscribe and Save, better pricing than out in the world and convenient.

Bixle® 1/2-inch Extra Thick (15mm) 72-inch Long High Density Exercise Yoga Mat with Comfort Foam and Carrying Straps (Red)
Offered by Bixle
Price: $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As promised, August 8, 2014
Item arrived on time, as described. Only used twice so far,, (Amazon requests these reviews too soon) am happy so far.
Recent lower back problems and new routine developed with my Physical Therapist focusing on strengthening my Core.
Need to be on the floor for some exercises and purchased this to add cushion to an old standard yoga mat. So far, so good.

Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, Medium
Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Black, Medium
Price: $8.99
11 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, good pockets and value priced, August 4, 2014
These are my go to for everything around the house, so comfy, nice fit, good pockets and value priced.

VIBRAWIPE MICROFIBER CLOTH - Pack of 8 Pieces (4 Colors) Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, HIGH ABSORBENT, LINT-FREE, STREAK-FREE, Kitchen Cloth, Kitchen Towel, Drying Cloth, Microfiber Towel, For Kitchen, For Car, For Windows, Cleans Without Chemicals, All-Purpose Household Cleaning Cloths, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Offered by VibraLiving
Price: $26.90
2 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality for the price., June 3, 2014
These cloths are doing what I was hoping; minimize and possibly eliminate paper towel usage in our house.
We color-coded uses for each: green=food; yellow=kitchen; blue=bathrooms; pink=prissy cleaning (glass & dusting)
We are loving them and how we feel about taking another step in our responsibility to our planet.

Life-Flo Organic Pure Shea Butter, 9 Ounce
Life-Flo Organic Pure Shea Butter, 9 Ounce
Price: $15.59
10 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicago winters are. Rutland on skin, February 24, 2014
This Organic Pure Shea Butter really helps on elbows, buttons of feet and dry shins. I apply after shower and it makes a big difference in how my skin feels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3