Profile for Robin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin RSS Feed

Belkin N450 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router (Latest Generation)
Belkin N450 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router (Latest Generation)
Price: $41.32
51 used & new from $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars interference when you have multiple WiFi hotspots in range, August 25, 2013
Recently experienced extremely slow speed, 30mbps with cable, 1mbps with wifi. Chat with belkin support, change the wireless channel from auto to 1, and now get 20mbps download.
It turns out to be the interference with other wifi hotspots, so you have to manually choose from channel 1-11. After a few trials, I am getting stable, 20mbps speed now.

TCL LE43FHDF3300 43-Inch 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty (Black with Gun Metal Stripe)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, some issue with VGA resolution, December 27, 2012
Sound and picture are fairly good, better than the Haier 46' I bought a month ago. Took me some time to get the screw tight in the stand. Firm remote button, maybe a little bit stiff.
I connect my laptop through VGA port, and the max resolution is only 1368*1024, not 1920*1080. I tried the method provide by another user, it still doesn't work. Maybe I have to get a hdmi cable.
Other than that, so far so good.

Haier LE46A2280 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim LED HDTV
Haier LE46A2280 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz Slim LED HDTV

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok Image Quality, noticeable electronic noise from back panel, December 16, 2012
I just received this Haier TV this Friday, and decide to ask for a replacement by Monday morning.
Here is the thing, I think the image quality is just fine, but there is loud electronic noise coming from the back of the panel, I have to turn the volume up to 40 to cover this noise, which is ridiculous since I normally watch TV at volume of 20.
I hope the replacement one won't be like this, otherwise I will return it and never touch any Haier product.
Besides this, it has a cheap remote control and weird blue screen when you switch channels, I'd wish they change it to black screen.
Update:
The second one arrived on Wed, and the noise is still there, although at lower volume, right now I will keep it as long as the noise stays at that level.