Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Oklahoma, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
If Love Were Enough
If Love Were Enough

3.0 out of 5 stars Tied up with a ribbon, January 9, 2016
This book had good sections if plot and characters that held me through the story,but I was so disappointed with the pat ending that I could not in good consensus give it more than three stars. The sensuality of the tale never held my attention and I almost skipped those sections entirely. Nice try on the author's part and the book was cleanly written and edited.

The Mannequin
The Mannequin

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional read, January 9, 2016
This review is from: The Mannequin (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced,tear jerking,hilariously funny read. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. From page one this book captivates the reader. To many great quips to quote. Excellent!

Of Moths and Butterflies
Of Moths and Butterflies

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming read, January 8, 2016
The author not only excels at diagonal but was.able to capture the the eloquent speech of the time period which had me engrossed in a most cAptivating read. I giggled,laughed out loud and actually shear a few tears. Wonderful villains you just have to lo e to hate. The title threw me but don't let that or the cover stop you from this very well written story.

Lady Triumphs (The Black Rose Trilogy Book 3)
Lady Triumphs (The Black Rose Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW in a word., January 7, 2016
I held off on reviewing this series of books until I felt I could put into words my thoughts. My advice is to start at the beginning. Not one of these will disappoint. I also wanted to see if the author could do what I could not (because of health reasons) and pull an eloquent idea from conception to completion and hopefully beyond. Because there is room for more. I can't say bravo enough. Such plotlines, such characters, such an flawless series of stories that it takes my breath away. There are no spoilers just inadequate praise. Thank you to the author for hours a true entertainment.

Dark Desires (Dark Gothic Book 1)
Dark Desires (Dark Gothic Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating Paige Turner, December 28, 2015
When I picked up this book I didn't think I would get so hooked. This author knows how to spin a yarn that sucks the reader in and won't let them go. From page one to the very last page. How many books can boast that? Not many. I should know I read four to five novels a week. And right to the very end this was a who done it mystery thriller,serial killer love store for the ages. Excellent!

Kennedy: A Highlander Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 13)
Kennedy: A Highlander Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another smashing success forme L,L Muir, December 14, 2015
As this series continues I be more and more addicted. There are so many things I could say but I will not give any spoilers. Let's just say you will be astounded by what you learn in this installment and I can't wait for Ross' story. Excellent read.

Until You
Until You

4.0 out of 5 stars Until You is an excellent read, December 8, 2015
This review is from: Until You (Kindle Edition)
Nicholas is a tortured character with more flaws than the reader can count but Ashleigh with her audacious spirit and giving heart may be his saving grace. When I picked up this book I figure it would be a cute story. What didn't expect was a host of characters that I would call in love with. Now I want more of them. I want Brandon's,Alex,and James stories. I want a full series filled with the same humor, intrigue and suspense sprinkle with sexy tidbits and crowned with healing that only love can bring. Excellent writing!

The Sword Maiden (The Celtic Nights Series, Book 3)
The Sword Maiden (The Celtic Nights Series, Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars When ancient legend forges the future, December 3, 2015
Well written story. From the title I expected a much more active female main character, and yet I was not disappointed when the story was concluded. The blacksmith was really my favorite character in the story. I enjoy it very much when an author can surprise me with the depth of feeling they invoke. Well done!

The Swan Maiden (The Celtic Nights Series, Book 2)
The Swan Maiden (The Celtic Nights Series, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning story ripe with myth and legend, November 30, 2015
When Susan King sets out to entrances a reader she never fails. This book held me spellbound. The idea of an ancient table brought to life is all and more this reader could ask for. Great characters full of depth and harboring secrets that could make or break a true love store is enthralling. The bad guy has steeped himself in dark tales of magic but is it real? You will have to read to disclose answers.

Black Falcon's Lady (Celtic Rogues Book 1)
Black Falcon's Lady (Celtic Rogues Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Poetic prose, November 29, 2015
This author truly has a way with words. What happens when an unloved earls daughter finds the one thing she has always needed I the arms of a strapping .Irish rogue.? Don't forget to through in a war of religions and an e I'll priest hunting betrothed. It ma's for a thrill story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11