Profile for Miller "CoffeeM" > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miller "CoffeeM" RSS Feed (Oklahoma)

The Surgeon (with Bonus Content): A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
The Surgeon (with Bonus Content): A Rizzoli & Isles Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.59

2.0 out of 5 stars I felt like I had read this story before., June 17, 2014
Very similar to others I have read. Predictable. Maybe the next one will be better. I'll read the reviews more carefully.

EZ-Cup Filters by Perfect Pod - 1 Pack (50 Filters)
EZ-Cup Filters by Perfect Pod - 1 Pack (50 Filters)
Offered by As Seen on TV Products
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The new stronger filters are out and work great!, April 23, 2010
For all those that had issues with the filters that broke, that has been remedied! I had that problem too, contacted the owner and he told me new filters would be available by the beginning of April. I used 2 filters per brew until the new ones were available and that solved the issue for the time being. But I ordered some new filters a couple weeks ago and now I no longer have any breakage using one at a time. FANTASTIC! Customer service has been great in helping with the initial problems and quick in solving the issues.

And I have no problem getting nice strong coffee. Just play around with the grind and how much you pack in the filter. I like being able to make my own mix with the coffees of my choice. I even tried some nice strong Vietnamese coffees. Nice and strong!

By comparison, I find the cleanup is much easier than with the My K-Cup, now that the filters don't break. Yeah, I've tried most of the kcup alternatives out there! All in all, very pleased.

EZ-Cup for Keurig Coffee Machines By Perfect Pod
EZ-Cup for Keurig Coffee Machines By Perfect Pod
Offered by yepenterprises
Price: $13.90
13 used & new from $11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. New stronger filters fix any issue!, April 23, 2010
I've tried most kcup alternatives and love this product. At first I had an issue with the filters breaking occasionally. The paper was too weak. I talked to the owner and he helped me out and told me new stronger filters were being made. Sure enough, they are now out and I haven't had one break yet! Great customer service! I highly recommend trying this out if you want to use your own coffee.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 7:34 AM PST