Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Dannifab40 > Reviews

Browse

Dannifab40's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dannifab40 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Jax Women's Cap Sleeve Striped Print Scuba Sheath Dress, Black/Violet, 10
Jax Women's Cap Sleeve Striped Print Scuba Sheath Dress, Black/Violet, 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!, February 3, 2016
This is my second Jax dress. These dresses seem to really flatter my figure. The placement of the stripes on this dress are super flattering. Love the color combo. Love this dress, and can't wait to wear it!!

LOLE Women's Juno Pants, 12, Beaujolais
LOLE Women's Juno Pants, 12, Beaujolais
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them...but..., November 25, 2015
I've purchased 2 pairs of these pants. I love the way the material feels, and how they fit. However, in the description and the picture, the pants were supposed to have flap pockets on the front. They did not. The description and picture are misleading.

Woolrich Women's Empire Oxford, Blue Ombre, 10 M US
Woolrich Women's Empire Oxford, Blue Ombre, 10 M US
Offered by seamistenchantedtreasures

4.0 out of 5 stars Love em!!, November 8, 2015
I've only tried the shoes on. I haven't really worn them around the house, so i can't speak as to how comfortable they'd be if i wore them for an extended period of time. Just trying them on, they seem to be very comfortable. I also love the look of these oxfords. Can't wait to wear them :).

UGG Australia Womens Ciera Boot Chestnut Size 9
UGG Australia Womens Ciera Boot Chestnut Size 9
Offered by footcandy
Price: $295.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the boots...but..., January 11, 2015
Love the style. and Amazon offered them at a great price. Unfortunately. they were too small. I had to return.

Fabulous For Women 3.4 oz EDP Spray By Isaac Mizrahi
Fabulous For Women 3.4 oz EDP Spray By Isaac Mizrahi
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $24.94
3 used & new from $24.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst smelling perfume, December 10, 2014
This perfume smelled horrible. After, a few mins on my wrist, i had to wash it off because it started to give me a headache. My BFF has this perfume and hers smells lovely, so when i found it on Amazon at a great price, i bought it. However, this is NOT the same perfume. Very disappointed because it wasn't returnable since it was opened it. So, this was a waste of my money.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's OTK Easy Rider Boot, Black Calf, 40.5 EU/10.5 M US
Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's OTK Easy Rider Boot, Black Calf, 40.5 EU/10.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars OTK...Not on me..., December 10, 2014
Gorgeous boots, supple leather, beautiful detail. However, they're described as OTK, but they come just at my knee. Also, they were a bit too small as I needed a 41. Unfortunately, i had to return...

Aqua Sphere Women's Nazca Swimsuit, Black/Pink, 40
Aqua Sphere Women's Nazca Swimsuit, Black/Pink, 40
Offered by closeoutsp
Price: $29.98
2 used & new from $29.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the swimsuit, however..., October 5, 2014
I bought this suit for my aquatic therapy sessions. I wanted a comfortable suit, with good support, but kinda cute. I like the look and fit of the suit, however the suit rides up my butt. A little disappointing. I steered away from Speedo, but can't say i'm happy with that decision.

FitFlop Women's Bijoo Thong Sandal,Pewter,9 M US
FitFlop Women's Bijoo Thong Sandal,Pewter,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes...but..., August 26, 2014
I love the pewter color. Great neutral alternative to black. The jewels on the shoes hv beautiful colors running thru them. So, this is
a very versatile, pretty shoe. Unfortunately, this is my second try with fit flops. The straps are extremely loose on my feet. They seem like they would b very comfortable otherwise.I wear medium width, but my feet are on the the narrower side. I really like the shoes, so I purchased another pair hoping the straps will fit a ltl more snugly. Fingers crossed :).

Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Washed Leather Cycle Jacket, Desert Flower, 12
Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Washed Leather Cycle Jacket, Desert Flower, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, November 29, 2013
Jacket is a beautiful color, leather is incredibly soft. Price was great!! Got several compliments the first time i wore it. Love my jacket...

Pour La Victoire Women's Colettea Pump, Red/Black/Leopard, 9.5 M US
Pour La Victoire Women's Colettea Pump, Red/Black/Leopard, 9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, sexy, sexy..., October 30, 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. Very sexywith lots of shoe interest from the front to the back. Seems to be pretty comfortable walking around the house. Can't wait to wear them! The sale price was a bonus :)...

Page: 1 | 2