Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet
Profile for Cymry > Reviews

Browse

Cymry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cymry RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Penetrex - Pain Relief Cream, 2 Oz :: Ranked #1 in Medications & Treatments 5 Years Running. 100% Unconditionally Guaranteed.
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $19.95
18 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars considering so many good reviews, I decided to give it a try, July 9, 2014
I was skeptical but, considering so many good reviews, I decided to give it a try.

I'M *SO* GLAD I DID!!!! This stuff is Great - very effective and pleasant to apply, and it goes a long way! Excellent product.

Square Jellyfish Jelly Long Legs Micro Tripod (Tripod Only)
Square Jellyfish Jelly Long Legs Micro Tripod (Tripod Only)
Offered by etailz
Price: $9.95
5 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth one dollar much less nine, June 20, 2014
This is really a cheap piece of junk. Cheaply made, cheaply designed. You can't make any device attached to it tilt back. You're supposed to position the legs for that. Good Luck! It's unstable unless all the legs are out wide and there is no way to position the legs without a screwdriver applied underneath which, to reach, you have to turn the thing on its side, moving the legs from the position you wanted to set. Useless.

I would never recommend this product for the price.

EVS Sports SB03 Shoulder Brace (Large)
EVS Sports SB03 Shoulder Brace (Large)
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $34.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Glad I Bought It!!!, June 16, 2014
This was the first shoulder brace I've purchased. Had it about a month now. It has REALLY helped my shoulder to heal from a moderate AC injury. Very comfortable to wear. Helps to have someone around to adjust the velco around back so it fits perfectly, the first time -- not too tight, not too loose. You won't have to keep adjusting it. But it's easy to loosen if you want to give your shoulder a break for a little while without taking it off. Been wearing it at night, as well. It keeps me from getting into weird positions for my injured shoulder while sleeping.

Intelligently designed. Very versatile. Super happy with it! No complaints.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $9.99
111 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!!!, April 7, 2014
Best Film Last 20 Years in Any Category. Brilliant screenplay, Brilliant directing, Brilliant acting, photography, special effects, editing, music, costumes, all of it. Maybe the greatest film ever. Must See!!!

Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Price: $89.00
65 used & new from $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually gush over water kettles..., April 3, 2014
...but this one is GREAT!!! So glad I bought it. It's easy to use, does the right thing at the right time, in the right way; it's sturdy, easy to hold, pours clean, easy to lift on/off the base, elegant design, very high quality. Works like a charm. I'm totally spoiled now, for kettles.

Hamilton Beach Open Ease Automatic Jar Opener
Hamilton Beach Open Ease Automatic Jar Opener
Offered by Premium Selections
Price: $28.49
38 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Amazing, April 18, 2013
How this gizmo manages to unscrew lids that I struggle with, using only a couple of AA batteries, is entirely beyond me. The power of gears or something. But it really does the job. I've had mine for a few months now and couldn't be happier with it.

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive iPad Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad Air, iPad mini 2 w/ Retina (2013), iPad 4, iPhone 5s / 5, iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Touchscreen Stylus for All Devices (Lunar Blue)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $7.50
2 used & new from $7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last but a few weeks, February 6, 2013
The tip is still ok, but the plastic headphone-jack-Lanier broke off in the jack, and I wasn't being rough with it. It just isn't made worth beans. The shiny metal collar you see in the photo around the base of the tip fell off and is now lost. The tip stylus stays on, but I didn't expect this product to spontaneously deconstruct. And in so short a time.

I was expecting better workmanship, frankly, from reading the other reviews.

Disappointed.

The Flavors of Home: A Guide to Wild Edible Plants of the San Francisco Bay Area
by Margit Roos-Collins
32 used & new from $2.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost Useless for Identifying Edible Plants, October 9, 2012
Just received the book. Haven't read it yet, just looked through it. It may have some good information in it, but...

I would not recommend this book to anyone who wants to actually go outdoors and find edible plants with the serious intention of eating them.

The images of plants are simple line drawings, almost useless for learning what the plants, both edible and poisonous, really look like. I could have started with a simple list of the plant names and found much better info on the web. In fact, that's probably what I will use it for, aside from a doorstop, if that.

Frost King V25W Extreme Rubber Weather-Strip Tape 5/16 Inch-by1/4-Inch by 17-Feet, White
Price: $5.67
23 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 17, 2012
Easy to split, easy to cut, easy to apply, stays put.

I used it to keep my laptop from sliding down a lap desk. You could use this stuff for all kinds of things.

ThermoWorks Fast Flexible Oral Thermometer
ThermoWorks Fast Flexible Oral Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Digital Oral Thermometer I Have Found, August 17, 2012
At the time of writing this review there is only one other review of this product -- which gives it only 2 stars because it does not display temps in celsius.

I must say, I found that rather a harsh rating, owning other Thermoworks products which are excellent. I live in America where Fahrenheit is the norm for measuring body temperatures, so no-celsius is a non-issue for me. Yeah, I know, we live in the stone age here. Yada yada.

I was looking for a good oral thermometer so I set out to see if Thermoworks makes one, and found myself on this page. I ordered it despite its horrible, terrible, really very very awful celsius oversight rating of just 2-stars.

It's fine, folks. In fact, it really is much faster, and more accurate, and more comfortable to hold in my mouth than my next runner up, a Nexcare. The Termoworks is superior technology, in my opinion. I'm glad I bought it.

It also has a sturdy clear plastic case, which my Nexcare didn't come with.

The only thing it lacks is a backlight, but I'm not going to ding it for that because of the ridiculous 2-star rating of the celsius advocate.

This is an excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9