Profile for M. Engel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Engel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mr. Coffee CG13 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker, Black
Mr. Coffee CG13 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker, Black
Price: $15.88
18 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Coffee CG13 Coffee Maker, September 22, 2014
The carafe is very difficult to pour from when it's full. Coffee winds up on the counter all the time.

Camco 43041 15' Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support
Camco 43041 15' Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support
Price: $26.10
53 used & new from $20.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Camco Sidewinder Sewer Hose Support, September 22, 2014
Works great, compact and lightweight. Be gentle with it though. It ain't Fisher Price and will fail "the Gorilla got ahold of it" test.

Alltrade 150003 Auto-Loading Squeeze Utility Knife

Camco 22505 90 Degree Hose Elbow
Price: $3.77
36 used & new from $3.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Camco 22505 90 Degree hose elbow, September 22, 2014
Bought two of these and one was cast with a pinhole in it. Not a problem since Amazon sent a prompt replacement but somewhat disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 12:14 PM PDT

Kem-Tek Pool Floating Tablet Dispenser
Kem-Tek Pool Floating Tablet Dispenser
Price: $10.19
11 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Kem-Tek Floating Tablet Dispenser, September 22, 2014
I like this because it does not get hung up in the throat of the skimmer on my pool. I tried others but the profile was lower and they would get stuck in the skimmer throat.

SENCO FinishPro® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (ProSeries)
SENCO FinishPro® 18MG, 2-1/8" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer (ProSeries)
Price: $79.99
27 used & new from $69.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Senco Finish Pro 18MG, September 22, 2014
Excellent function and very lightweight.

Coleman 4 in 1 Quickbed
Coleman 4 in 1 Quickbed
Price: $47.26
22 used & new from $31.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Coleman 4 in 1 Quickbed, September 22, 2014
I love the versatility of this bed. My first one was lost in a house fire so we needed a replacement. My wife likes that there are two separate mattresses that zip together to form the king bed since I'm a restless sleeper. Good as a double high single or two singles or a king. Only problem with the bed was that it arrived with one side that did not hold air. We will see if the replacement does better. My other issue is that Amazon is taking forever to get that replacement to me. I shipped out the defective unit and they've had it for three days now. The replacement hasn't even shipped. Is this Amazon's way of compelling people to purchase their prime service"? If so, I may have to start shopping elsewhere. The pricing here is not always the lowest so timeliness and convenience count a lot.

Glorious Montana Original 7553 Premium Gas Grill Cover E & S 300 Series
Glorious Montana Original 7553 Premium Gas Grill Cover E & S 300 Series
Offered by Glorious Montana
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious Montana 7553 Grill Cover, September 10, 2013
This cover arrived today and it's really nice. A custom fit on my Weber Genesis E-330, right down to the way the seams and stitching wrap around the contours of the side tables. I've had and been exposed to lots of grill covers and lots of grills but no cover ever fit this well. Even the Weber cover is no better fit or material. In fact, I like this one better and it's 40 to 50% less expensive than the Weber 7553 cover. $30 is a very reasonable price to pay to protect my $800 BBQ. I'm a happy consumer!

Calvin Klein Men's Gareth 2 Patent,Black,11 M US
Calvin Klein Men's Gareth 2 Patent,Black,11 M US
Price: $105.29
2 used & new from $50.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Gareth 2 Patent,Black,11 M US, September 18, 2012
This shoe is very long and very narrow. I ordered the size I normally wear and could not even get my foot into it. My foot is pretty wide and I have an average to high arch so consider these facts if you are considering a purchase of this shoe. Good luck.

Reef Men'S Slap II Thong Sandal
Reef Men'S Slap II Thong Sandal
Price: $26.99 - $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Slap 2 Sandals, July 9, 2012
Absolutely the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. Good looking and long wearing too. I like them so much that I now give these as gifts on a regular basis. Without fail, the first response after putting them on is WOW! These are so comfortable. It's the cusioned heel that makes them thus. As for the thinness in the sole at the front noted elsewhere in the reviews, that makes these sandals flexible making for a much more user friendly walking experience right out of the box. Buy them and see for yourself. You won't be sorry.

Page: 1 | 2