Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Albie > Reviews

Browse

Albie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Albie "Do Right" RSS Feed (SE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Arteck Ultra-Thin Apple iPad Air 2 / 9.7-inch iPad Pro Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case Cover with Built-In Stand Groove for Apple iPad Air 2 with 130 Degree Swivel Rotating-Silver
Offered by Arteck
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $20.39

2.0 out of 5 stars No back side. Does not protect camera. Read and look at the product carefully before ordering. Bluetooth and keys work fine., April 16, 2016
I get what I pay for. Great price but the build is not Apple quality (I did not expect Apple quality but was hoping for at least Belkin brand quality). I was not careful in looking at the product. I thought it was going to be a clam shell set up. I must have been looking at another product when I put this in my shopping basket. The iPad 9.7 pro is squeezed into the plastic hinge tabs. The tabs and the rubber backing on the hinge do hold it adequately in place. The keyboard is very responsive. The number buttons are about 1/2 size. They could have pushed up the connect/on-off/indicator lights and given us better sized number keys.

I wouldn't be keeping this because the camera is not protected. I really don't care about scratches, but I want something that covers the iPad back to protect the camera.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Paper Mate Inkjoy 100RT Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium, Black, Set of 20 (1879090)
Price: $7.99
87 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Smears on your hands, April 16, 2016
Ink flows smooth and the width is not too wide, BUT the ink gathers at the tip after use and will smear on your paper, fingers, hands, or shirt pocket. It is too much a hassle to return for the low price so I will just use them or give them away to coworkers.

I will not order these again

Halston 1-12 by Halston for Men, Cologne Spray, 4.2-Ounce
Halston 1-12 by Halston for Men, Cologne Spray, 4.2-Ounce
Price: $9.45
61 used & new from $6.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelled very musky to me, January 9, 2016
The fragrance smelled too musky for my tastes. I gave it away to someone at work who liked the smell.

Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Link Bracelet
Price: $85.05
84 used & new from $75.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 9, 2016
Gets mistaken for a Rolex. I have to correct them.

Good look, feel, dimensions. The stainless steel will scratch more easily than a Rolex. Also, if you accidentally hit the crystal against something hard enough, the crystal will scratch.

CIA Masters Collection 6-3/4-Inch Very Fine Mesh Strainer
CIA Masters Collection 6-3/4-Inch Very Fine Mesh Strainer
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $26.85
5 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems a quality product, January 9, 2016
We use this to wash the quinoa grain before putting it in the rice cooker.

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Price: $410.59
93 used & new from $298.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying to organize my papers, January 9, 2016
Scans fast. I wish I had bought one of the a lot sooner.

simplicam HD WiFi Home Video Monitoring Camera
simplicam HD WiFi Home Video Monitoring Camera
Offered by ArcSoft
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and services seem pretty good., January 9, 2016
Good camera as long as you don't mind not having pan and tilt. We watch the dog in the kitchen during the day when we are out. The program and the services work great.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s/SE Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector ? Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my 5s, January 9, 2016
So far my 5s phone cover has had no problems. Whereas, my wife's 6s PLUS glass cover keeps breaking.

WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
Price: $115.26
104 used & new from $100.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Working ok for now, January 9, 2016
We hooked it up to my kids Xbox One. Seems to be working ok.

Forever Collectibles NCAA Dual Hybrid TPU iPhone 5/5S Rugged Case - Retail Packaging - LSU Tigers
Offered by TRENDiGEAR
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but my family thinks the yellow plastic around the camera area gives photos a yellow tint. Try it out and let us know, January 9, 2016
My son loved the LSU gear (we don't know why he likes LSU). He stopped using this case because the photos seemed to have a yellowish tinge. My family experimented with the case on and off and with other cases. Their conclusion is this case gives photos a slight yellow hew from the yellow around the camera opening area.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7