ARRAY(0xa6816984)

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Albie "Do Right" RSS Feed (SE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, March 15, 2014
It's hard to find many 4-5 star movies in the Amazon collection, but this movie was very entertaining - some drama, some action, and pretty good acting. The end had a good twist. It's definitely worth your time.

Speck Products PixelSkin HD Rubberized Case for iPhone 5/5s - Retail Packaging - Harbor Blue
Price: $16.98
5 used & new from $11.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as grippy as I would like, February 5, 2014
This is a standard one layer type protective case. It is not too thick so it will not make your iPhone as bulky as the double layer, protective cases. The ports and buttons lineup pretty well. The blue color is a nice blue color. The checkering in the back is only about half a millimeter to 1 mm difference.

If you're looking for a very sticky case, this case is not the one for you. The slightly rough matte texture does give you a teeny bit of grip, but it will still slide around in your hand and on top of surfaces. The checkering on the back does help a little.

Aurora Plush Pig TubbieWubbie - 12"
Aurora Plush Pig TubbieWubbie - 12"
Price: $10.22
10 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 27, 2014
I gave my daughter this pig instead of a live miniature pig....lol. It is a cute pig, seems well constructed.

Vic Firth Drummer's Headphones
Vic Firth Drummer's Headphones
Price: $23.51
19 used & new from $19.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended., January 27, 2014
My son, 11, uses these and has not complained about them. Not really much else to say. I guess you could just go to Wally World and buy the shooting headphones instead. That's what they remind me of. They are just noise reduction headphones. There are no wires to plug into iPods or such.

Pocket Anesthesia (Pocket Notebook)
Pocket Anesthesia (Pocket Notebook)
by Richard D Urman
Edition: Loose Leaf
Price: $48.62
66 used & new from $33.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great review book but hard to read the small print if you have older eyes, January 27, 2014
I wished that the electronic version came with the purchase of the hardcopy. It's hard to read since the print is small; otherwise it's a very good review book. I took it to work and enlarged it. The pages are not glue bound. They are in a small ring binder.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 5 & 5S - Retail Packaging - Black/Pomodoro Red
Price: $25.22
3 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice grippy case but plastic by charge port broke within a month., January 27, 2014
If you're looking for a case that does not slip in your hands, than this is a good case for you. Over a month time, the red looks more like pink. That did not bother me. I ordered on 12/18/13 and the plastic by the charge port broke by 1/16/14. I called Speck and they said only replace not change type of case. I said I did not want the same case since it would probably break again; I would even settle for a less expensive case as long as it was not slippery. They said only replace. Fortunately I have a few days to make the amazon return deadline. I like the case, but the plastic breaking at the charge port within a month is not acceptable.

Dansko Men's Wide Professional Clog,Antique Brown,42 EU (8.5-9 US)
Dansko Men's Wide Professional Clog,Antique Brown,42 EU (8.5-9 US)
Price: $124.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you feel tall, January 27, 2014
My crocs were too slippery when floors were wet. Most people at work wear this brand or their competitor. I wear 8.5 wide shoes. If I slide my foot all the way to the front of the shoe, I can put one to one and half fingers between my heel and the back of the shoe. I did twist my ankle a little bit the first week when I wore it because it makes me about 2 inches taller. The shoe is not a soft shoe like a croc so I expected my feet to hurt at the end of the day, but they've actually been doing well. If you get the style which has the brushed oil look, it will stain your socks for a while.

Dreamland Body Pillow, White
Dreamland Body Pillow, White
Price: $21.94
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife happy, January 27, 2014
It's a good fluffy pillow. Not much else to say about the pillow. I am assuming it is a standard size for a body pillow because it fit our body pillow sheet.

The Last Stand [HD]
The Last Stand [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, January 12, 2014
It's a fun movie with some good chuckles, and it's nice to see Arnold doing what he does best. There is no nudity, but there are is a low to moderate amount of swearing if you going to let your little ones watch.

Sea Doo Dolphin Sea Scooter
Sea Doo Dolphin Sea Scooter
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $219.99
19 used & new from $180.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, September 3, 2013
We bought two of these water scooters in March of 2012. My kids love them. The battery seems to last a long time because the scooters are not used constantly, but rather in short periods of play. The kids will stop using them and do some other pool activity or game. My kids were 7 and 9 when they first started playing with them.

Currently, one of the nose cones is damaged (but not cracked) because one of their friends dropped it on the pool deck. Also water is starting to get inside both of them. I don't know if it is from the O-ring or we are not putting enough of the silicone gel like material on the O-ring. However, they are still running fine. The battery indicator on the charger is not working as they are supposed to. I don't know if it is the battery or the charger.

Today I am going to order some O-rings, 2 nose cones, and some silicone sealant (it is not the same stuff as the tub and tile sealant from Lowes...lol).

When I bought them, I found out that they are not covered by the manufacturer warranty because at that time Amazon was not an official seller of the product. I don't know if Amazon is now an official seller. You can call the Sea Doo company and ask before you buy them. I didn't cancel my order when I found that out last year since the price was better than anywhere else.

My pool is 36 x 18 rectangle. The slow speed is fast enough for the kids to have fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3