Profile for Albie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Albie "Do Right" RSS Feed (SE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System - #SGTX1
Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System - #SGTX1
Price: $349.99
16 used & new from $268.42

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, January 10, 2015
This is not the old fashioned karaoke machine that uses discs. It is not really a karaoke machine; it is a voice modulation/tuning machine. You can actually buy something like this unit in separate parts for less if you don't want all the fancy voice moduation choices on this unit. Just buy 2 mics, a stand, mic boom, 2 mic holders, a karaoke MIXER ($30-80), speaker or connect to your tv, and the cables to connect everything up. You can find some hints on youtube search or the different karaoke mixer manufacturers.

We tried out this Singtrix and liked the quality of most of the components and liked the different choices of voice modulation. We did have to buy a different iPad holder, the ChargerCity Dual Joint on Amazon. That one clamps and adjusts to different sized smart devices. We also bought a cheap 2nd mic, a must have! I am going to order a second mic holder for the stand. The stand is a bit top heavy with all the equipment. I plan on buying ankle weights to put on the bottom legs of the stand.

We go on YouTube and search for songs with lyrics. Unless you know the key and melody of the songs, it is easier to sing along with the artist than to sing the pure karaoke youtube versions. We spent hours singing the first few days. Follow the directions on adjusting the volume from your iPad to prevent feedback/distortion. The speaker is pretty good. We usually don't need to go beyond 1/2 - 2/3 speaker volume. There are already embarrassing videos of ourselves and of friends.

Pearce Grips, Grip Extensions
Pearce Grips, Grip Extensions
Price: $8.68
38 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but file down the sharp edges before you put them on., September 5, 2014
The quality of the plastic is not as good as the Springfield Armory plastic.

Makes the handgun look better than it was. My pinky finger is very happy now.

I suggest you emery board / file down the sharp edges before you put them on.

Hayward D.E.CX271261 Boxed Pressure Gauge with Dial Replacement for Select Hayward Filter and Multiport Valve
Price: $17.65
4 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This is what we usually get for our salt water ..., July 20, 2014
This is what we usually get for our salt water pool. However because of the salt water, it doesn't last a long time.

Sabian 14-Inch B8 Hi-Hat Cymbals
Sabian 14-Inch B8 Hi-Hat Cymbals
2 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and nice sound/tone., July 20, 2014
My son loves this Hi-Hat. It is definitely a leap in quality compared to the starter Hi-Hat, and nice sound/tone.

Luxury Divas Black Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Medium
Luxury Divas Black Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Medium
Offered by NYfashion101, Inc.
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $6.07

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice belt to wear with your casual fishing, July 20, 2014
This is a nice belt to wear with your casual fishing, swim trunk material like shorts, or other similar polyester shorts. For my Polo cotton shorts, I think a leather belt is more appropriate.

The best part is you can pull it snug, but if when needed it will stretch somewhat. I don't think this is a great belt if you are going to be heavily weighted down, unless you pull it so snug that there is no longer any give.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air (Black)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air (Black)
Price: $74.00
80 used & new from $28.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard., July 20, 2014
Wow, this is a great compact keyboard. The keys feel great. It is compact, but you know that, so large hands beware. The battery lasts a long time, but I don't use the keyboard a lot. I haven't needed to charge it since I bought it, and so I have forgotten where I put the charge cable. You only get a cable and no AC adapter. I think if you use your iPad like a laptop, then you really should buy this or something similar.

If you don't, then you may be better off just buying the Apple wireless keyboard and carrying that around in your brief case. I used to put mine in a large zip lock baggie and put it in my brief case. Our iMac keyboard broke so thats where it is now.

To hold the case and iPad you have to flip the keyboard to the back of the ipad. There is no magnet to hold it snug in that position. However when using it as a keyboard, the magnets for the upright position are strong. This case makes the iPad noticeably heavier. And it is not comfortable if you hold it for a long time. When i am going to watch a movie in bed, I usually take it out of the case or put my old case on it. However, I rather deal with the inconveniences than not have a keyboard with me when I need it.

Belkin USB Swivel Wall Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, and iPod nano 7th Gen (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt)
Price: $20.88
88 used & new from $14.87

4.0 out of 5 stars I have bought about 6 of these, not because ..., July 20, 2014
I have bought about 6 of these, not because they break but because my family keeps leaving a charger at the hotels on occasion. 2 from Walmart and at least 4 from Amazon. You do have to be careful about not abusing the cords because the plastic cable covering will pull away from the lightning port end, resulting in the wires exposed. Only one of the 6 has done this though.

LEGO City 60021 Cargo Heliplane Toy Building Set
LEGO City 60021 Cargo Heliplane Toy Building Set
Offered by MYVISIONBOARD LLc
Price: $55.99
78 used & new from $30.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, July 20, 2014
My son is 11 and he saw this set at the Lego store in Chicago. Most of the time the prices on Amazon is better. He really likes the set.

Fujinon XF 56mm F1.2 R
Fujinon XF 56mm F1.2 R
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $795.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful lens, May 12, 2014
I agree with the other reviews. Nice-looking lens, great feel, well-built. The bokeh is very nice. I have a Nikon 85 1.4 G; I think the bokeh is better on the Nikon. Makes the camera a little larger than than 18-55 kit lens. I usually do not have filters on my lenses, but I did buy the B&W one for this Fuji lens. I am enjoying photography again with the XT-1!

The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, March 15, 2014
It's hard to find many 4-5 star movies in the Amazon collection, but this movie was very entertaining - some drama, some action, and pretty good acting. The end had a good twist. It's definitely worth your time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4