Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Albie > Reviews

Browse

Albie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Albie "Do Right" RSS Feed (SE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Halston 1-12 by Halston for Men, Cologne Spray, 4.2-Ounce
Halston 1-12 by Halston for Men, Cologne Spray, 4.2-Ounce
Price: $13.64
86 used & new from $9.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelled very musky to me, January 9, 2016
The fragrance smelled too musky for my tastes. I gave it away to someone at work who liked the smell.

Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Link Bracelet
Price: $85.05
61 used & new from $79.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 9, 2016
Gets mistaken for a Rolex. I have to correct them.

Good look, feel, dimensions. The stainless steel will scratch more easily than a Rolex. Also, if you accidentally hit the crystal against something hard enough, the crystal will scratch.

CIA Masters Collection 6-3/4-Inch Very Fine Mesh Strainer
CIA Masters Collection 6-3/4-Inch Very Fine Mesh Strainer
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $26.85
12 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems a quality product, January 9, 2016
We use this to wash the quinoa grain before putting it in the rice cooker.

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Price: $414.66
87 used & new from $318.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Trying to organize my papers, January 9, 2016
Scans fast. I wish I had bought one of the a lot sooner.

simplicam HD WiFi Home Video Monitoring Camera
simplicam HD WiFi Home Video Monitoring Camera
Offered by ArcSoft
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and services seem pretty good., January 9, 2016
Good camera as long as you don't mind not having pan and tilt. We watch the dog in the kitchen during the day when we are out. The program and the services work great.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my 5s, January 9, 2016
So far my 5s phone cover has had no problems. Whereas, my wife's 6s PLUS glass cover keeps breaking.

WD 4TB  My Book Desktop External Hard Drive  - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
Price: Click here to see our price
100 used & new from $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Working ok for now, January 9, 2016
We hooked it up to my kids Xbox One. Seems to be working ok.

Forever Collectibles NCAA Dual Hybrid TPU iPhone 5/5S Rugged Case - Retail Packaging - LSU Tigers
Offered by TRENDiGEAR
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but my family thinks the yellow plastic around the camera area gives photos a yellow tint. Try it out and let us know, January 9, 2016
My son loved the LSU gear (we don't know why he likes LSU). He stopped using this case because the photos seemed to have a yellowish tinge. My family experimented with the case on and off and with other cases. Their conclusion is this case gives photos a slight yellow hew from the yellow around the camera opening area.

LifeProof NÜÜD iPhone 5/5s Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - BLACK/SMOKE
LifeProof NÜÜD iPhone 5/5s Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - BLACK/SMOKE
Price: $48.59
12 used & new from $21.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard for other people to hear unless you pop open the charge port, January 9, 2016
I have this for my son's phone. Good case -- not too bulky or heavy. The only problem is clarity of voice. It is better if you pop open the charger port so that people can hear you better.

ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 17 (2E) Running Shoe,Lightning/Black/Flash Yellow,8 2E US
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Width is narrower than expected, January 9, 2016
These shoes are very light. I was excited to receive them unfortunately they were too narrow. I returned them and ordered the 4E width.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7