Profile for Albie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Albie "Do Right" RSS Feed (SE USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pearce Grip Ext For Xds
Pearce Grip Ext For Xds
Price: $9.95
28 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but file down the sharp edges before you put them on., September 5, 2014
This review is from: Pearce Grip Ext For Xds (Sports)
The quality of the plastic is not as good as the Springfield Armory plastic.

Makes the handgun look better than it was. My pinky finger is very happy now.

I suggest you emery board / file down the sharp edges before you put them on.

Hayward D.E.CX271261 Boxed Pressure Gauge with Dial Replacement for Select Hayward Filter and Multiport Valve
Price: $18.32
3 used & new from $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This is what we usually get for our salt water ..., July 20, 2014
This is what we usually get for our salt water pool. However because of the salt water, it doesn't last a long time.

Sabian 14-Inch B8 Hi-Hat Cymbals
Sabian 14-Inch B8 Hi-Hat Cymbals
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and nice sound/tone., July 20, 2014
My son loves this Hi-Hat. It is definitely a leap in quality compared to the starter Hi-Hat, and nice sound/tone.

Luxury Divas Black Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Medium
Luxury Divas Black Braided Elastic Stretch Belt Size Medium
Offered by Beltscom
Price: $6.00
5 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice belt to wear with your casual fishing, July 20, 2014
This is a nice belt to wear with your casual fishing, swim trunk material like shorts, or other similar polyester shorts. For my Polo cotton shorts, I think a leather belt is more appropriate.

The best part is you can pull it snug, but if when needed it will stretch somewhat. I don't think this is a great belt if you are going to be heavily weighted down, unless you pull it so snug that there is no longer any give.

Belkin QODE Ultimate Wireless Keyboard and Case for iPad Air (Black)
Belkin QODE Ultimate Wireless Keyboard and Case for iPad Air (Black)
Price: $95.20
64 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard., July 20, 2014
Wow, this is a great compact keyboard. The keys feel great. It is compact, but you know that, so large hands beware. The battery lasts a long time, but I don't use the keyboard a lot. I haven't needed to charge it since I bought it, and so I have forgotten where I put the charge cable. You only get a cable and no AC adapter. I think if you use your iPad like a laptop, then you really should buy this or something similar.

If you don't, then you may be better off just buying the Apple wireless keyboard and carrying that around in your brief case. I used to put mine in a large zip lock baggie and put it in my brief case. Our iMac keyboard broke so thats where it is now.

To hold the case and iPad you have to flip the keyboard to the back of the ipad. There is no magnet to hold it snug in that position. However when using it as a keyboard, the magnets for the upright position are strong. This case makes the iPad noticeably heavier. And it is not comfortable if you hold it for a long time. When i am going to watch a movie in bed, I usually take it out of the case or put my old case on it. However, I rather deal with the inconveniences than not have a keyboard with me when I need it.

Belkin USB Swivel Wall Charger with Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, 5 / 5S, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, and iPod nano 7th Gen (2.1 Amp / 10 Watt)
Price: $18.93
89 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I have bought about 6 of these, not because ..., July 20, 2014
I have bought about 6 of these, not because they break but because my family keeps leaving a charger at the hotels on occasion. 2 from Walmart and at least 4 from Amazon. You do have to be careful about not abusing the cords because the plastic cable covering will pull away from the lightning port end, resulting in the wires exposed. Only one of the 6 has done this though.

LEGO City 60021 Cargo Heliplane Toy Building Set
LEGO City 60021 Cargo Heliplane Toy Building Set
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $43.99
85 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, July 20, 2014
My son is 11 and he saw this set at the Lego store in Chicago. Most of the time the prices on Amazon is better. He really likes the set.

Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 Camera Lens
Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 Camera Lens
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $789.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful lens, May 12, 2014
I agree with the other reviews. Nice-looking lens, great feel, well-built. The bokeh is very nice. I have a Nikon 85 1.4 G; I think the bokeh is better on the Nikon. Makes the camera a little larger than than 18-55 kit lens. I usually do not have filters on my lenses, but I did buy the B&W one for this Fuji lens. I am enjoying photography again with the XT-1!

The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
The Heir Apparent: Largo Winch
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, March 15, 2014
It's hard to find many 4-5 star movies in the Amazon collection, but this movie was very entertaining - some drama, some action, and pretty good acting. The end had a good twist. It's definitely worth your time.

Speck Products PixelSkin HD Rubberized Case for iPhone 5/5s  - Harbor Blue
Speck Products PixelSkin HD Rubberized Case for iPhone 5/5s - Harbor Blue
Price: $17.99
5 used & new from $16.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as grippy as I would like, February 5, 2014
This is a standard one layer type protective case. It is not too thick so it will not make your iPhone as bulky as the double layer, protective cases. The ports and buttons lineup pretty well. The blue color is a nice blue color. The checkering in the back is only about half a millimeter to 1 mm difference.

If you're looking for a very sticky case, this case is not the one for you. The slightly rough matte texture does give you a teeny bit of grip, but it will still slide around in your hand and on top of surfaces. The checkering on the back does help a little.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4