Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for N. Thrash > Reviews

Browse

N. Thrash's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Thrash RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Moving Comfort Women's Juno Bra
Moving Comfort Women's Juno Bra
Price: $39.99 - $130.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bra, worth the price!, July 12, 2013
I just purchased this sports bra and it is already my go-to for workouts. I needed something for CrossFit which can be very high impact at times. I like this one because it is still racer-back. Good for C cups and up! Also modest enough to wear alone if you are that bold!

Under Armour Women's Ultra 4-inch Compression Short
Under Armour Women's Ultra 4-inch Compression Short
Price: $22.99 - $49.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 12, 2013
I love these shorts for CrossFit, they stay put (for the most part) & they are comfortable and durable. I wash mine on delicate and hang them to dry - just like all my workout clothes. These are a good length - in between the longer, biker short and the shorter, bootie or hot pant shorts. I have gotten several compliments on them. Love them with the UA victory tanks!

Starbucks Double Wall Ceramic Traveler, 12 fl oz
Starbucks Double Wall Ceramic Traveler, 12 fl oz
Offered by AnnaChevela
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No microwave and no dishwasher, July 12, 2013
I was looking for a new travel mug and loved this one at the store. Got home only to find instructions inside that you cannot microwave it or put it in the dishwasher. I could deal with hand-washing, but the no microwave is just not realistic for me. I'm constantly reheating my coffee and seems like ceramic would be fine for the microwave, but for some reason it is not. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves it, January 7, 2012
I bought this for my Dad who recently went to Italy on a 40 year anniversary trip with my mom and now loves all things Italian! He loves this shirt. It looks just like the picture and fits him nicely.

Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy and Walking Buddy
Pewi Ybike Ride On Toy and Walking Buddy
Price: $53.45 - $185.12

5.0 out of 5 stars best ride on around, January 6, 2012
My son is almost 15 months and has been walking since about 11 months. I had been looking at "traditional" ride ons, you know the character type with lots of bells and whistles...well I came across this and was sold! Many reasons why we feel this ride on is superior to others:
1) The wheels are casters so it is truly multi-directional and glides easily across any surface & easily changes direction. This keeps little ones from getting super frustrated like they tend to do at this age. Ours even goes from our hardwood floors to the area rug and over the door jam molding with no problems.
2) The seat is narrow and low to the ground. This is a big plus if your child is on the smaller side. So many ride ons have really wide seats to the point where their little feet won't even touch the ground.
3) It has no bells and whistles! We like that it is not a noise-making toy, we have enough of those.
4) It is really well made! You can tell it is a quality piece that will last forever and a very reasonable price.
5) It works on core strength and balance.
6) He loves to walk behind it and push as much as he likes getting on and riding it.

The only thing I will add is that it can move fast, so if your little one isn't walking yet and is using it to walk behind it might move a little quick until they get the hang of it.

Overall we are extremely pleased & would not hesitate to recommend or buy another product from Ybike!

Duck & Goose, It's Time for Christmas!
Duck & Goose, It's Time for Christmas!
by Tad Hills
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
100 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I was expecting, December 14, 2010
I read the reviews and was expecting a cute Christmas book to add to our collection. I found it to be disappointing. Yes the illustrations are cute, but I found the overall tone negative. "no it's not time for snow angels/playing/etc....then the last line is it's "time for Christmas"...huh? Just my opinion...it would of made more sense to me if at the end they tied in a deeper Christmas meaning, keeping it in line with what makes sense to pre-schoolers of course. Anyway I guess there's a following for the Duck & Goose books, I don't think we will be adding any more to our collection.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2014 8:44 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good about eating it!, February 4, 2010
Read the ingredients, this is not a HFCS/processed chocolate bar! However if you like "REAL" food and are looking to have a slightly sweet snack that is completely good for you then this is it! I gave up sugar a few months ago, and these bars have been wonderful, a way to satisfy my sweet tooth will all natural fruit-sugar sweetness...the main ingredient in ALL of them (Larabar & Jocalat) is dates, this one also has almonds and cocoa powder, do note that just because it has cocoa powder it does not mean it's sweet, this is unsweetened cocoa powder, the sweetness comes from the dates. It's a snack you can feel good about eating. Just make sure you are not expecting a sugary chocolate taste, or you will be disappointed! If you want a real, raw, good for your body, mind and soul snack then I highly recommend. I also love the Apple Pie Larabar!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2013 11:17 PM PDT

Blender Baby Food: Over 125 Recipes for Healthy Homemade Meals
Blender Baby Food: Over 125 Recipes for Healthy Homemade Meals
by Nicole Young
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy mommy!, December 31, 2008
I really love this book. I feel like it's turned me into a gourmet chef for my baby without spending too much time in the kitchen, or spending too much money. Some of the early recipes are basic 1 ingredient purees, but I love the recipes once you get to about 7 months. They are creative, tasty and easy! A few of my little guy's favorites are: Tilapia with diced tomatoes and celery; Dhal; Squash and Roasted Red Pepper Risotto; Barley, Lentils and Sweet Potato. Obviously common sense prevails, make sure foods in "age group" listing coincide with your pediatrician's recommendations. I love that nutritional info is given and adaptations to prepare dish for older kids and whole family are given too. As a matter of fact my husband & I have enjoyed quite a few as well. Fantastic book!

ALSO - Once I felt my son was old enough (around 7-8 months) I quit pureeing and just served dish to him as is, no issues at all, everything is soft and easy to manage.

And I had no problems freezing many of the dishes. Used an ice cube tray and then stored cubes in ziploc bags for future use.

I highly recommend this book!

Happy cooking!

3.0 out of 5 stars warm, but not "cushy", January 13, 2008
I bought these instead of Uggs and I can honestly say they are very warm. What they are lacking though is the comfort of a cushiony sole. Granted they are clog like and have thick soles so that might be why they aren't very pillowy on the foot - mainly the heel area is where I feel it. I do need to add a side note that I am pregnant and was told in pregnancy most women tend to put more pressure on their heels. I honestly don't know if the Uggs would be any better and for 1/2 the price it's worth the warmth! Also, the black ones will stain your feet the first few weeks, but it eventually subsides and didn't bother me that much. Overall warm, but not overly comfortable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2011 8:53 PM PST

Clif Bar Mojo Bar Peanut Butter Pretzel
Clif Bar Mojo Bar Peanut Butter Pretzel
Offered by HealthZone
Price: $17.60
10 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, November 13, 2007
These are fantastic! Kind of like eating a Payday, but without the calories and guilt. I keep one in my car & in my yoga bag for emergencies. Trust me when I say that I have tried A LOT of "protein bars" and this bar is at the top of my list, sure there are bars that offer more protein, but gram for gram, taste for taste I'll take this bar anytime!

Page: 1 | 2