Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
Profile for L. A. Bowie > Reviews

Browse

L. A. Bowie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. A. Bowie "fantasy fan" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Seashell Border Flannel Backed Vinyl Tablecloth Indoor Outdoor 60-Inch by 102-Inch Oblong (Rectangle)
Offered by bedandbathoutlet
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Color in picture very good., January 20, 2016
Exactly what I expected and wanted. Color in picture very good.

The Cove
The Cove

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: The Cove (Kindle Edition)
Neat take on the vampire scene! The characterizations are strong--easy to accept and identify with. Seattle's Underground is a perfect setting for vampires to be active in daylight hours. And it doesn't really end. Sequel? I could enjoy holding my breath again like I did in this one.

Breath and Bone (Valen, Book 2)
Breath and Bone (Valen, Book 2)
by Carol Berg
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Berg does it again., September 22, 2009
I do not know how Carol Berg creates such interesting characters, situations and complications, but this and its companion, Flesh and Spirit, had me happily ensconced in a different world, and unhappy when I had finished the books. I found a new (at least to me) kind of magic, dance and being. She may be my new favorite author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy nostalgic brown bread, September 13, 2009
B&M Brown bread totally took us back to our childhood. Slice it into rounds about 3/8 inch thick. The trick is steaming it so that it is hot and moist and serve with butter, which melts into the bread. Looks like chocolate, but it is dark with molasses. They still make the same stuff of our memories. Patience! First can didn't get hot enough or moist enough, but the second and third were perfect.

The Trouble with Demons (Raine Benares, Book 3)
The Trouble with Demons (Raine Benares, Book 3)
by Lisa Shearin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
91 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Full of Trite Phrases., June 16, 2009
Raine Benares and her goblin and elf beaux are all strong mages who work in concert to defeat the demons in this fun adventure. Her possible romance with either or both of them add a little thrill. She is an independent and resourceful heroine with a feisty temperament. However, Lisa Shearin uses too many trite phrases too often heard in the average detective novel or action movie. "Signed and sealed." "...over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes." "I am quite capable of doing it myself." "throw it back in your face." "kill or be killed." Almost every page offers another example, so that it detracts from the pleasure of reading the adventure. I'm not sure I want to know what happens in the next book enough to buy it and slog through the stale language.