Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for mimimb > Reviews

Browse

mimimb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mimimb RSS Feed

Flintstones Children's Multivitamin plus Immunity Support Gummies , 150-Count Gummies
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $16.47
15 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars best, March 15, 2012
I live with my daughter and her two children age 8 and 3, this past winter every time one of them brought home a could from school it was loving shared with me.after about a month of this I though to myself this can't go on, so I ordered Flintstones children's Multivitamin Plus Immunity support gummier, with extra C. They both loved them because of the candy taste and I love them because I have not shared any more colds. this one is a keeper.

Taste Nirvana Coconut Water, 16.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Taste Nirvana Coconut Water, 16.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $33.48
17 used & new from $30.20

5.0 out of 5 stars best, March 15, 2012
I have tried other coconut water and they all deliver the energy but Real coconut water is so delicious, specifically when mixing it with my green smoothies, and other shakes.