Profile for Jessica H Robison > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica H Robison RSS Feed

The Honor of the Dread Remora (Tales of the Scattered Earth Book 5)
The Honor of the Dread Remora (Tales of the Scattered Earth Book 5)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it!, November 24, 2013
This book is the continuation of The Birth of the Dread Remora. In it, the characters struggle with the hard realities of space discovery. Their leader, Demming, must act decisively and creatively if they are to survive. With that being said, while it is something of a survival story, it is more like a space adventure in which friendships are tested, loyalty and love are built, and a real hero emerges.

Police: A Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole series Book 10)
Police: A Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole series Book 10)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from my favorite author., November 15, 2013
So many times yes. Nesbo brings the suspense AGAIN with his clever prose and twisted plots. If you like dark mystery, you'll love this book.

Donald J Pliner Women's Dafne Boot,Brown,8.5 M US
Donald J Pliner Women's Dafne Boot,Brown,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, November 15, 2013
Comfortable, gorgeous, unique. I got tons of compliments on these when I wore them out, and I think they're comfy enough to wear to work. (We'll see about that-- I'm on my feet all day) Definitely recommend.

Strange Angels
Strange Angels
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite YA Series, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Strange Angels (Kindle Edition)
As an English teacher and a YA writer myself, I tend to read a ton of YA fiction. LOVE this series for so many reasons. The story is amazing, and the teenage voice is so realistic and earthy.

Trendy Plaid Print Infinity Scarf (Red)
Trendy Plaid Print Infinity Scarf (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars I reach for this..., March 3, 2013
I got this when I was trying to copy some blogger. She wore a scarf like this with leopard shoes & the overall effect was darling. Turns out, I throw it on with tons of things. Looks great with brown, tan, gray...

Out of Print Nancy Drew: The Sign of the Twisted Candles Book Women's T-Shirt
Out of Print Nancy Drew: The Sign of the Twisted Candles Book Women's T-Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia + Reader Style, March 3, 2013
What could be better? Love this top, and recommend it for anyone who enjoyed Nancy Drew as a kid. All of my nerd-friends love it too :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving My New Watch, March 12, 2011
Length:: 0:15 Mins

This is for anyone else who wonders what the watch looks like on a real person... I think it's fabulous, and will probably wear it obsessively.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 7:10 PM PST