Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Nadine > Reviews

Browse

Nadine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nadine RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Sleeep
No Sleeep
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars She is back, July 19, 2015
This review is from: No Sleeep (MP3 Music)
I was so excited to hear that Janet Jackson had new music. I love love love this song, It is mellow and smooth. I could sit back put my headphones on and listen for hours. Welcome back Janet. Looking forward to your new album because I am buying it.

Forever Charlie
Forever Charlie
Price: $10.39
115 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love his music, March 12, 2015
This review is from: Forever Charlie (Audio CD)
Buy this CD. Buy this CD. Buy this CD. It is one of the best one that Charlie Wilson has put out. I love all his music because it comes from his heart. I like every song.

Crazy Kitchen
Crazy Kitchen
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy game, January 29, 2015
This review is from: Crazy Kitchen (App)
I really enjoy playing this game. It keep me entertained. It is just as fun as candy crush. Get game and enjoy.

500 Amazon Coins
500 Amazon Coins

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
This review is from: 500 Amazon Coins
I like purchasing coins so I can buy different apps.

I Can Only Imagine
I Can Only Imagine
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Tamela Mann has such a beautiful voice. I love to listen to her sing, August 9, 2014
This review is from: I Can Only Imagine (MP3 Music)
Tamela Mann has such a beautiful voice. I love to listen to her sing. It make me feel so good whenever I feel down,.

Xscape
Xscape
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $8.73
148 used & new from $0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars We miss you Michael, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Xscape (Audio CD)
I loved this CD. I'm so glad is someone who understand and knows of Michael Jackson's music. I like that they gave us the original music of Michael and the extras sounds they added. It complimented his music well. I hope L A Reid and Timberland have more of Michael's music they can give us.

Backgammon
Backgammon
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Backgammon (App)
I haven't played backgammon in years and this game refreshes my memory on how it is played. I like this game.

Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Wheel of Fortune (App)
I love to play this game. I like the graphics and the sound of the game. I could play this game all night. It never gets boring. I was worth the $3 I paid.

Guess the Cartoon Quiz
Guess the Cartoon Quiz
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Guess the Cartoon Quiz (App)
I LIKE THIS APP IT IS FUN TO PLAY AND GOOD FOR KID TO PLAY SOME ARE FAMILIAR AND SOME ARE UNFAMILIAR. GOOD GAME.

TWC TV®
TWC TV®
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, March 25, 2014
This review is from: TWC TV® (App)
If you are a Time Warner customer, this app is very convient. You can watch twc whenever or whereever you want. I enjoy being able to watch something else while my husband watch what he wants to watch while we are the same area.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5