Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jason > Reviews

Browse

Jason's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
Price: $29.99
32 used & new from $22.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Ball is way too hard..., February 1, 2016
The backboard and hoop seem to be of good quality; doesn't appear that it would break easily. The ball, however, is way too hard in my opinion. As a result, it makes a lot of noise when the ball hits the backboard (even with the padding on the back), the door or a wall. I can't imagine using this in a work office, dorm or any place where you share walls with other people. It's like hitting the wall with a hammer and it'll get irritating to hear after a while. Forget about playing with this at night unless you live alone and don't have any close neighbors. Buy this for the quality hoop but my suggestion would be to find a softer material ball.

NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Crosstown MVP Tee, Medium, Rescue Red
NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Crosstown MVP Tee, Medium, Rescue Red
Price: $36.00
2 used & new from $36.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth my $10......, January 29, 2016
Smaller fit than some other 47 Brand shirts I have. Don't expect a thick material. Still a good quality shirt.

NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Tri-State Tee, Medium, Vintage Grey
NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Tri-State Tee, Medium, Vintage Grey
Price: $10.20
2 used & new from $10.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $10 I paid......, January 29, 2016
Material is thinner than your average t-shirt but still soft and comfortably light to wear. The overall length of the shirt seems to be mis-proportioned to the length of the sleeves; the sleeves seems too short and overall length of the shirt seems too long. I only paid about $10 for the shirt so it's hard to complain.

Apple Watch Band, MoKo Soft Silicone Replacement Sport Band for 42mm Apple Watch Models, Mint GREEN (3 Pieces of Bands Included for 2 Lengths, Not Fit 38mm version 2015)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price...., January 18, 2016
I can definitely feel the difference in quality between this band and the original Apple brand watch bands. The Apple brand bands feel thicker and are not as flimsy as these bands. Despite that being said, these are still very good bands for the price you pay. I would recommend to anyone looking for cheap replacement silicone bands who don't want to pay $50 for Apple brand bands.

NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Forward High Point Tee, Shift Red, Medium
NFL San Francisco 49ers Men's '47 Forward High Point Tee, Shift Red, Medium
Price: $35.95
2 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality shirt...., January 18, 2016
Nice quality shirt. I was expecting a cheap feeling fabric but I was very happy with the fit and feel of this shirt. This is my favorite as far as fit and feel, out of the three shirts I bought.

Wahl T-Pro Trimmer #9307-300
Wahl T-Pro Trimmer #9307-300
Price: $19.94
3 used & new from $19.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cut well....., January 18, 2016
Bought this despite it having mixed reviews. If you're looking for a trimmer that cuts nice straight lines, don't buy this. It takes multiple passes over the same areas just to cut. My hair is not thick or anything. The trimmer on the back of my Norelco electric shaver is way better than this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2016 11:20 AM PDT

UAG iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s Feather-Light Composite [ICE] Military Drop Tested Phone Case
Price: $27.94
10 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed with quality and customer support..., October 16, 2014
Maybe I'm just unlucky but I've been using this case for less than a week and it already is coming apart. I bought the clear case and the black edging that protects the screen has separated from the clear plastic body of the case. Basically if I were to drop my phone screen facing down, I'd be screwed. I didn't drop the case or handle it rough in anyway. I guess I just got a lemon?? I really wanted to like this case but I feel like I just wasted $35.

Updated 10/18/14:
Emailed the support team at UAG 3days ago and still haven't heard back from them. Their website says they "generally" respond within 24hrs. If I spent $10 or $15 on this case maybe I'd expect to receive a subpar product and subpar service, but you would think spending a premium $35 on a reputable brand, you would get better service and a better product.
I don't have other phone cases to use in the mean time while I wait to hopefully receive a replacement. For the price I paid for this one case I could have easily bought at least 2 cases from other companies, but I paid a higher price for this one product hoping to receive a superior product in comparison. I'm pretty disappointed to say the least...

Update 5/29/15: About a week ago the black edging had separated from the clear plastic body of the case AGAIN! This replacement case lasted about 6 months before it broke. I am not a rough user with my phone and I probably am more careful with my phone than most people. This is a definite flaw in the design of the case.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2015 3:00 AM PDT

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Neo Hybrid Metal] Aluminum Bumper [Champagne Gold] Dual Layer Slim Dia-Cut Aluminum Bumper Case for iPhone 6 (2014) - Champagne Gold (SGP11038) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $20.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest opinion...., September 22, 2014
I read a bunch of reviews claiming a lot of the positive reviews on this case were fake but decided to take a chance and purchased this case before the iPhone 6 was released.
Personally, after being able to fit this case on my new iPhone, I think it's a great case. The biggest flaw in my opinion is the access to the mute button, but unless you have stubs for fingers, it's not that hard to reach.
As other reviewers noted having trouble with reception and signal strength, I have not encountered any of these problems personally.
This case does not add a lot of bulk to the phone and it doesn't look or feel "cheapy" like some other cases.
It is not a bulky case, like an Otterbox, so I question how much damage would be caused by a drop. If you're worried about your screen cracking if you drop your phone, I would probably recommend a bulkier case but this case is a nice medium between a bumper-style case and a protective case.

Edit 10/18/14:
Since my first review, I have also bought the UAG iPhone 6 case. I had other issues with the UAG case, but generally liked the UAG case better. You can notice the weight difference between the two cases, the UAG being very noticeably lighter. After using both cases, the UAG case also feels better in your hands and makes the Spigen case seem slippery to hold. I have also noted decreased wi-fi signals and reception signals but not to the point where it affects the performance of my phone. I love the look of the Spigen case but I would personally spend a little more and get the UAG case. The UAG case also looks like it would provide better protection if you were to drop your phone.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone SE/5/5S  -Retail Packaging- White/Harbor Blue
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone SE/5/5S -Retail Packaging- White/Harbor Blue
Price: $20.99
22 used & new from $14.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Quality??, July 9, 2013
I previously owned this exact case in the black/white combination and it lasted a while before I noticed a couple tiny cracks in the outer shell and the rubber gripping starting to peel off. I had drop the phone just a couple times so I thought the case did a great job of protecting my phone. I decided to buy another Speck CandyShell Grip case because I liked the feel, look and the fact that it didn't add much bulk to the phone. I really do like this case a lot but am dissapointed that I've only been using it for less than a month and a few of the rubber grip strips on the back of the case are already peeling off. This case has only had light use and it's already falling apart. The rubber lining around the front of the case also seems to be slowly peeling off. This case is definitely not of the same quality as my first one that I bought from my local AT&T store. Maybe I got a defected case? Be warned, and buy at your own risk....

Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Price: $15.99
88 used & new from $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 11, 2013
I've used the product for over a month now and made numerous cups of coffee. So far I've been lucky and haven't run into any of the problems I've read in other negative reviews. I'll definitely update this review if I find any flaws with this product but so far it's been perfect right out of the box!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3