Profile for negrito > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

negrito RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DOT Approved Motorcycle Helmet Modular Flip Up Matte White Dual Smoke Visor EVOS Sport Street Bike Cruiser Scooter Snowmobile ATV Helmet - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good helmet. The service received was excellent, March 8, 2015
It is a good helmet. The service received was excellent. I got what I was looking forward and better yet. Thanks

Insignia Portable CD Player with Skip Protection, CD-R, CD-RW
Insignia Portable CD Player with Skip Protection, CD-R, CD-RW
Offered by Only Deals Seller
Price: $34.99
25 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew is very happy withit because he has collected many cd's and now ..., January 7, 2015
My nephew is very happy withit because he has collected many cd's and now he can here them as he pleases. Has all the facilities we were looking for.

Garmin nüvi 52LM 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US)
Garmin nüvi 52LM 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US)
Price: Click here to see our price
72 used & new from $74.08

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very good tool to get around any place, December 8, 2014
It is a very good tool to get around any place. I have always have Garming and it satisfies my necessities. Thank you

YourTech USB-MC100 White Micro USB charging and data sync cable for all smartphones, digital camera, GPS devices, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3, Android phones, Blackberry, HTC One, Motorola Droid, Nokia, Samsung Tablet, Surface Surface Pro 100cm /1meter long (3.25 feet) flat tangle free high quality charging and data sync cable
Offered by YourTech
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good to have an extra one., June 9, 2014
Well nowdays you need to buy extra charging cables for samsumg because the boys always forget them or lose them everyplace. It is the right one for the samsumg phone.

Swiss Army Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 3.4 Ounces
Swiss Army Eau De Toilette Spray For Men 3.4 Ounces
Offered by OxKom
Price: $27.24
40 used & new from $23.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Army, June 9, 2014
What can I say, Swiss Army is a very good brand and the cologne is very good as well. It smells very good and as all colognes you got to find the right one for you and I have the boy that is just the right one for him.

ETERNITY by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ - Mens
ETERNITY by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ - Mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cologne., June 9, 2014
I have bought this cologne for my nephew and it is just so good, he smells very good all the time. This cologne is good for young boys I think because my nephew is 19 years old and he is been using it or around three years and still does the same result. nice and fresh.

Lipo-Flavanoid Plus Caplets 500ct
Lipo-Flavanoid Plus Caplets 500ct
Offered by NetRush
Price: $96.00
7 used & new from $95.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good supplement for inner ear problems., June 9, 2014
I have been taking these tablets for around three years and believe me when I run out of them I have to go back in two weeks and order them again. I have problems with my inner left ear and as long as I take one capsule a day I just feel normal like no ear bothers me. Thanks.

Pluck & Swagger Radha Black Faux Leather Women's Satchel Handbag
Pluck & Swagger Radha Black Faux Leather Women's Satchel Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely handbag., June 9, 2014
The material of this handbag feels very soft. It has a good size for a petit size. It is very confortable to wear it hanging on the shoulder. It fits very good.

Womens Cocktail Formal Chiffon V Neck Cap Sleeve Knee Length Empire Waist Dress
Womens Cocktail Formal Chiffon V Neck Cap Sleeve Knee Length Empire Waist Dress
Offered by Mall 24/7
Price: $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice cocktail dress, June 9, 2014
The dress is very beautiful. It was packed very nicely and it is just a lovely dress. The material, the color and everything is very good. It has a very nice fall. It can be used in a cocktail party as well as in a not a very formal meeting. It fitted just perfect. Thanks a lot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 2:54 PM PST

Trendy Shimmering Diamante Cover Clutch Purse Prom Night Out Bridal Lady Handbag
Offered by Fashoutlet
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cocktail bag, May 27, 2014
It is a beautiful cocktail purse. The lenght is just right for me. Just love it. It is right for my silver shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3