Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Ah Pui > Reviews

Browse

Ah Pui's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ah Pui RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Docker Book: Containerization is the new virtualization
The Docker Book: Containerization is the new virtualization
Price: $9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Be an effective Docker user immediately, January 21, 2015
I found this book to be an excellent introduction to Docker. It is fairly concise yet comprehensive guide written in tutorial format to help us hit the grounds running almost immediately. One can become an effective Docker user just by working through the examples as I can easily applied the example scenarios to my own work environment.

If you have experience with Vagrant before, you will find Docker concepts quite familiar. Docker is a very important tool for DevOps engineering as developers can take more ownership from coding to actual deployment by shipping containers. Keep in mind though that Docker is no magic pill that developers can fantasize about merely deploying Docker containers in production environment and all things just run smoothly! Lots of configuration and monitoring still need to be in place but Docker certainly helps moving code to production a lot smoother.

I also found github docker cheat-sheet guide to be quite handy when getting familiarized with the Docker commands. Hope you enjoy the book as much as I do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 4:24 PM PST

DevOps Troubleshooting: Linux Server Best Practices
DevOps Troubleshooting: Linux Server Best Practices
Price: $25.59

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book on linux troubleshooting, December 18, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book as I picked up lots of useful troubleshooting tips for linux systems. I feel much more confident now debugging systems which are plagued with memory/IO and network issues and how to fix mis-behavoring tomcat applications. The author did a good job explaining core linux commands like top, iostat, ifconfig, traceroute etc and gave a detailed picture on how the underlying system actually works instead of just throwing a bunch of commands on top of it.

This book appealed to a broad technical audience as I honestly feel developers and QA folks will benefit the most from it. DevOps and systems engineers will have already accumulated most of the knowledge distilled in this wonderful short book but it does serve as a good review.

An added bonus is that this book is tiny as compared to other linux literatures and can be enjoyed in a brief weekend reading session.

Hadoop: The Definitive Guide
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide
by Tom White
44 used & new from $3.33

4.0 out of 5 stars good book on a complex subject, April 17, 2013
Hadoop is a pretty complex technology for even seasoned engineers to grasp and appreciate fully. Attempting to explain its core concepts and usage in a book is no small feat but I think the author did an admirable job in capturing the essence of Hadoop and the surrounding landscape. The thing that makes Hadoop so fascinating but so hard to fully grasp is that it really involves an understanding of its surrounding complementing technologies to truly understand what Hadoop is and why it is so popular.

Can this book serves as a beginners guide? I am not sure. I have read a few Hadoop blogs and articles and have some prior hello world setup experinces with Hadoop and yet I couldn't always follow the book. It is definitely not a beginners book with fools-proof detailed instructions to setup and run every example. It is however an excellent book to educate users to the world of Hadoop, what Hadoop really is, what it involves and the complementing set of technologies that integrate and/or build on top of Hadoop that makes it even more useful.

I walk away from this book with a much better understanding of the inner workings of Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce), a solid grasp of its surrounding technologies (Pig, Hive, HBase) and a much better appreciation of the power of Hadoop, especially when used alongside its many complementing technologies. This is not a beginners introductory book, nor does it cover any high level data analysis or any BI solutions scenarios. This is also not an admin/configuration guide to setup, design and maintain complex Hadoop clusters. But if you read this book with the right expectations, you won't be disappointed.

My take on the current state of Hadoop is it is still in its infancy, with an overly complex set of technologies and functioning at pretty low-level. In due time, Hadoop will form the backbone distributed technology but will pretty much shielded and be invisible to most users. Higher level data analysis solutions and real time queries will be the new rage powered by Hadoop in the background. I am looking forward to the next battleground!

Victor Brave Sword 12
Victor Brave Sword 12
Offered by THE RACQUET ZONE
Price: $184.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome racket!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Victor Brave Sword 12 (Sports)
I found Victor BS12 to be the most ideal racket for doubles. It is very quick to maneuver so it provides me with excellent defense and quick push to block off heavy smashes. The shaft is medium stiff with enough flex that could fit well for less advanced players. Clears are effortless and drop shots and net shots are smooth and controlled. Attacking clears and touch finesse shots are easy to execute with this racket as it feels like an extension of your arm. I think BS12 truly shines when coupled with high tension 26+ lbs as it creates the perfect blend of offensive and defensive capabilities. The design of BS12 does not have too much compromise and built for a well rounded game in mind. Badminton enthusiasts of all levels would do well with this racket in their hand. Korea national players in doubles are using this particular racket regularly in international tournaments. I would say good choice!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Is iPad mini a worthy purchase? Read on to find out!, November 13, 2012
Like some of us, I bought my iPad 3 early this year and really enjoyed it. The entertainment values coupled with the productivities boost make iPad a worthwhile purchase. For iPad mini however, the competitors are real and decisions are harder than ever before. It maybe the most promising tablet of today but does it deserve your hard earned cash?

Below is my observations after using it for some time:
-perfect form factor. Feather weight, incredibly thin yet feel substantial.
-good for games that require lots of maneuverability.
-huge number of existing high quality iPad apps available for iPad mini.
-most ideal ebook reader period.
-act as a portable digital album with enough real estate for detail showcasing.
-perfect for work use. Much lighter to carry and pass around showing demos etc.
-less awkward for camera use.
-less awkward to pull out in the middle of a bus ride and watch a movie.
-sustain much longer period of holding without hand straining.
-one hand holding. not quite one hand usage but feels great to be able to hold comfortably in one hand.
-bring everywhere, use anywhere. almost pocket sized and serve well as nightstand and desk accessory (alarm clock, desk weather display etc).
-perfect travel companion. ultra long battery life. easy to pack, carry and use at all times.
-perfect notetaker/notepad. In meetings/conferences, easy to carry around and write on.
-perfect for children. it may be mini but the most ideal iPad in terms of size and weight for them.

minor negatives:
-would prefer bigger screen for mindless browsing.
-retina hd for video playback won't hurt.
-easier to mistype in portrait mode.
-some games just look better on the bigger iPad.
-Apple may screw us by releasing a retina display iPad mini with the same price early next year.
-not an inexpensive tablet. Costs almost the same as a slightly used iPad 3.
-complements but does not completely replace the iPad. May need to carry both in same cases.

So who should rush out and buy iPad mini now? Road warriors and avid book readers will most benefit from the perfectly sized iPad mini. It weights only 10.88 oz (0.68 pound) which is at least 10% lighter than the nearest 7" competitor (nexus 7), not to mention much thinner (a ridiculous 30% thinner) and with a larger screen to boost! the most current iPad with its 1.44 pounds, is more than double the weight of mini which maybe significant if you are holding and carrying it all day. gamers may be slightly disappointed since it is equipped with the old A5 processor chip and the non-retina display (1024 x 768) is less than ideal when compared with the current retina (2048 x 1536) iPad. However, the screen resolution is very much comparable to its current 7" competitors where 1280 x 800 pixels is the norm. But keep in mind that the iPad mini processor (dual core 1.0 Ghz 512mb RAM) is the weakest among its peers (nexus 7 quad core 1.2 GHz 1GB RAM, kindle hd dual core 1.2 GHz 1GB RAM). I doubt any one will notice the difference but performance geeks may beg to differ.I am also a bit disappointed that the iPad mini with its much smaller size and lower screen resolution, does not have significantly better battery life compared to its bigger sibling. I was also hoping to see a micro usb and hdmi port, but that didn't materialize.

Photographers rejoice! With its perfect size, we can finally find reasons to use iPad mini as a camera as well. Its 5 MP rear camera resolution is adequate for taking casual pictures as it has the same resolution as its more expensive sibling. Shooting 1080p videos is also supported which is great. It feels really comfortable holding the iPad mini for shooting videos given its ample screen size in an ultra lightweight package. iPad mini beats out all its closest competitors, including google nexus 7 and kindle hd as they have 0 MP. they don't come with rear facing camera at all! Unfortunately wifi-only iPad mini does not come with GPS, otherwise Garmin, watch out! It would have make a perfect portable navigation system. Its the one area where nexus 7 has an edge as it has both NFC and GPS built in. NFC (Near field Communication) is an amazing piece of technology that allows us to use our mobile device as credit card payments and even transferring of data or images to other NFC-enabled devices just by touching. I hope Apple can consider adding this to their future products as this would make iPad mini even more awesome. iPad mini however has a 64 GB storage option (which I recommend) and 4G LTE connectivity option which are not available among its rivals. Mini tablets cross shoppers may also find the iPad mini physical appearance much more appealing. While kindle hd and nexus 7 do feel good in my hands, iPad mini feels even better as the build quality is undeniably more superior. Who doesn't like the sexy unibody aluminum build? The huge library of available iPad apps is also a deciding factor since only a fraction of android apps are designed for tablet use. There is no objective way to measure it, but I just found Apple iOS more user friendly than the android so it maybe more appealing to broader audiences.

Now come the most interesting part. iPad mini maybe all great, but does it justify the premium? more specifically, should we pay an extra $130 for it? after all, 7" kindle fire hd and nexus 7 come at $199 whereas iPad mini is listed at the $329 starting price. to make things harder, is iPad mini too expensive even compared to the new iPad which comes listed at $499 which btw is only 52% more expensive with significantly better specs. With mini tablets especially, physical properties are extremely important. 10% lighter and 30% thinner coupled with 35% more viewing area compared to its 7" rivals, iPad mini scores huge points in this area. Apple iOS ecosystem with its huge library of high quality iPad apps may add some bonus points as well. All these makes paying an extra $130 worth it. Assuming similar depreciation of 35% like the iPad 3 after 8 months, savvy shoppers who could afford to wait, can get an absolute steal at $215, which is very much comparable to its rivals prices. Comparing iPad mini and iPad is much harder since the new iPad is significantly more powerful with a much larger screen and weight. I would think they target slightly different market and each complements the other quite well without cannibalizing each other. However, if a retina display iPad mini ever comes out, I won't be surprised if more people choose it over iPad as their only tablet.

For people considering trading in their iPad 3 for a mini, a significant drop in text quality may have to be expected. There is no noticeable differences to me while browsing images, however while reading large blocks of text, the drop in text quality is quite pronounced. Text appeared to be fuzzy and less crisp (especially in foreign characters where each character has more strokes), when compared to the razor sharp and clear text in retina display. For me personally, it is a tradeoff I am willing to make for extreme portability with almost identical features.

Some people may criticize Apple for essentially releasing the same product year after year, just in slightly different form (may go as far as the original iPod). They are completely missing the point. People just have totally different feelings and emotions, and most certainly unique experiences interacting with different variances of the product. I certainly have as much fun playing with my iPod touch as my iPad mini. I can't wait to hear stories about how people interacted with their mini in ways they haven't done it before. I am sure we can always find novel creative ways to expand the use case scenarios for our beloved iPad mini.

Besides practical reasons to owning it, there are aesthetics reasons too. iPad mini is just so beautiful to look at as it is indeed a piece of engineering marvel. I see iPad mini as the perfect travel entertainment device where as iPad is the perfect home entertainment device. Happy hunting!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2012 11:21 AM PST

Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (5th Generation)
Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (5th Generation)
34 used & new from $132.00

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing device that does it all!, November 7, 2012
I have an android smartphone and an iPad 3. While I truly enjoy using my iPad, it is not entirely portable and thus can only reign supreme at home. I also wasn't looking to upgrade to iPhone 5 given its associated costs. So what I am truly looking for is the complete iOS experience but in the most compact form so that I can enjoy it anywhere I go. The new iPod touch is my savior! Its stunning physical appearance coupled with the most desirable software features definitely makes it one of most appealing mobile devices currently on the market.

I was truly amazed holding iPod touch for the very first time. Weighing a mere 3.10 ounces and 0.24 inch in thinness (both numbers even triumph that of iPhone 5) while packing a very powerful punch of features, leave me in awe of the design prowess of Apple. To appreciate how thin and light iPod touch is, it is at least 50% thinner and lighter than some of the world's most advanced smartphones on the market today. Two thumbs way up for the form factor!

With the new iOS, iPod touch truly shines. Shared photo streams and new panorama mode makes taking pictures with the new 5 MP camera even more awesome. I found that the 5 MP rear facing camera takes excellent still images and is impressed with quality of the 1080p HD videos as well. Browsing experience is great given the larger 4" retina display. Retina display is simply amazing and makes reading posts much more enjoyable as the text just popped! Showing friends of pictures taken is even more fun given the larger screen and improved image quality. Performance is also zippy as all installed apps load up with ease. Unfortunately the wifi-only iPod touch does not come with GPS, otherwise it will replace my trusted Garmin as my goto navigation system.

iPod touch will not reach its current cult status without being an outstanding game player as well. The new iPod touch certainly reaffirms that. The graphics intensive iOS games all played smoothly and look very impressive in the retina 4" display. I found the dual-core A5 processor chip more than sufficient for my needs even though iPhone 5 come equipped with the newer A6 processor. Battery life is great so I don't have to worry about it running out of juice playing games all day. With a base 32 GB of storage, we will never have to worry about not being able to store our entire iTunes song collections. 32 GB is plenty (which I recommend getting) since we probably won't store too many HD movies on it given its relatively smaller screen comparing to its iPad sibling. However, watching movies is still a very pleasant experience given its widescreen aspect ratio and excellent display quality.

Audio quality is good with iPod touch but for those of us with discerning ears, we may want to invest in a pair of good speakers. Bluetooth 4.0 enabled speakers are still a novelty currently and are usually quite pricy, luckily for now, we can just buy a cheap bluetooth adapter to hookup with our existing stereo speakers. It is good to know that bluetooth 4.0, with its huge improvement in reducing energy consumption and much increased data throughput, is still backwards compatible with its predecessors. Hence our pre-4.0 bluetooth accessories should work just fine with our iPod touch.

I am very satisfied with the wifi performance of iPod touch. It is fast and reliable with marked improvement in both upload and download speed with the 5.0Ghz support. With 5.0Ghz channel support, it is like suddenly discovering a new freeway to my usual destination with no traffic. sweet! But as more and more people (devices) jump on the bandwagon, it will be congested again but hopefully it is in the far future!

Siri, Apple new voice recognition assistant, is so much fun to play with. Even though Siri understands me about 50-75% of the time, I still find the overall experience enjoyable. It usually nailed my simple commands like 'Open Safari', 'Open Netflix' etc which is pretty useful. I also wanted to test the prowess of Siri by asking 'Who is Steve Jobs?', 'Who are you?', 'What is 1+1?' and 'What is Apple's current share price?'. Answers are often funny but satisfactory. try it out! However, we need to be aware that all of our conversations with Siri are recorded and stored in Apple's data center somewhere as they need to be stored and processed to be translated to text. So we may want to be extra cautious not leaking any sensitive data while using Siri.

I love iCloud. It keeps both my iPad and iPod touch in sync and gives me great peace of mind knowing full well if I suddenly mess up my device settings, I could easily restore it. Given how much fun it is to shoot pictures with iPod touch, I am glad that iCloud offers 5GB of free personal storage for my pictures.

My new iPod touch is so much fun to play with that I hardly ever get to keep it to myself. I really hope that Apple will support multiple user profiles in upcoming iOS releases as it will make sharing much easier. Imagine only seeing our own apps and settings after logging in, that would be awesome!

More and more mobile devices are moving away from one hand usage nowadays and I am glad that iPod touch still allows one-handed messaging and scrolling which are important attributes especially when on the go.It is entirely pocketable so it has all the appeal of iPhone 5 with almost all the features but without the pricy contract. Powered by the user-friendly and ever more powerful iOS 6, iPod touch extreme portability, superior retina display with excellent camera, all packaged in a very premium feeling of aluminum cover makes it a very worthwhile purchase. The instant accessibility of hundred of thousands of high quality iOS apps will make sure we keep this device for a very long time.

Apple iPad MC707LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3rd Generation
Apple iPad MC707LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 3rd Generation
36 used & new from $209.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good purchase, March 20, 2012
as a first time tablet user, I am simply blown away by the new stunning ipad. The screen is simply gorgeous and the clarity and crispness of the text is literally like reading a paper in hand. Can't really describe it as you have to see it to believe it. I feel like I can touch the text itself instead of reading them through a screen. If you use ipad as a book reader, I highly recommend you to get it. The text quality do improve a whole lot. But I think regular gallery pictures and videos will look the same in your regular non-retina devices.

I couldn't seem to find too many retina-ipad3 specific apps out there in the wild that I am interested in. I am not a big gamer so I will have to wait to see how other productivity apps will look in this stunning new screen. Flipboard and Pulse do look absolutely amazing and the browsing experience is even more elevated here.

After lots of research, I believe the only sure smartcover for ipad that is guaranteed to work is the Apple Smartcover. So I purchased one with it and so far happy with my decision. I did get some minor scratches on the back already so I am rushing to get a Smartcover partner to protect the backcase. I am the kind of guy who aren't usually careful with gadgets but this ipad just have the magic draw to get pamper.

Can't comment too much on the battery life, but it still hasn't drained out after days of playing. So it looks good! Wish there is a wireless wifi charger for this baby like the rumored Samsung S3 has. then it would be perfect! Since ipad does not have any usb ports, it comes along with a wall charger. But I didn't find it as a hindrance at all given its long battery life. My overall interaction with my new ipad is an absolute joy as everything is so easy to use and very intuitive. Kudos to Apple for making such a gorgeous, simple and clean, and absolutely intuitive product.

Before settling on the new ipad, I have been debating whether to go for android tablet or not. I am a very happy android smartphone user so is not allergic to the android ecosystem. But the android tablet world is a different beast. Most of the android apps seem to tailor more to the smartphone so won't look as good on the tablet. Hard to find Android 4.0 Ice-cream sandwich even on the latest android tablets so the current bunch look dated. Granted there are a lot more hardware options to choose from and specs maybe more powerful, but none match the quality, ease of use and overall look and feel of ipad. The other factor that seal the deal for me is that the resale value of ipad is so overwhelming strong that I can safely buy it now and upgrade it later in the future, knowing that my current device will still fetch a pretty penny.

For would be first-time tablet/ipad users, I highly recommend going for it. It is going to be a wonderful experience that you have to own it to believe it. Given the high resale value of the currently existing ipad2 and how the new ipad costs pretty much the same as before, upgrading it is not a bad idea at all. For those people on the fence about getting an ipad or android tablets either existing, or the upcoming Samsung Note or tab tablet, or even the highly anticipated Asus transformer infinity, you own it to yourself to give the new ipad a try.

TOM Aquarium Deco Kit - 3gal Aquarium Kit - PC Lighting & Filter
TOM Aquarium Deco Kit - 3gal Aquarium Kit - PC Lighting & Filter
Offered by SportsmanSavings
Price: $90.86

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tabletop aquarium, February 15, 2012
I have this beautiful all-in-one aquarium sitting happily on my home office desk. Just put in water and gravel and turn on the water pump and you could easily sit there watching and relaxing for hours even without any inhabitants! It is that relaxing to see the perfectly harmonious water environment.

Given the small size of only 3 gallons, I recommend setting this up only for fresh water environment. Salt water environment maybe more interesting, but it is a lot less accommodating in terms of water chemistry and temperature which is very difficult to get right with such a small volume of water and open top.

I got 1 molly and 1 colorful guppy, 2 freshwater ghost shrimp and 1 snail. seems busy but with regular water changes and the right amount of feeding, everything turns out perfect. I spent lots of time to research into what makes the best tank mates and is happy with my current choices.

The filtration is pretty decent with the current system and does a good job keeping the tank nice and clean. It is also pretty quiet with no loud noise that destroy the zen. Can't find faults with it. Two thumbs up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2012 7:20 AM PDT

Fluval Chi Aquarium Kit, 5-Gallon
Fluval Chi Aquarium Kit, 5-Gallon

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful nano tank, February 15, 2012
I have kept marine aquariums for years, most recently a 55 gallon and a 75 gallon salt water aquarium with good success. This is my very first nano 5 gallon aquarium kept in my living area and after 1 year, I am extremely happy with the results.

Fluval Chi is a very well designed, simple to assembled, absolutely beautiful aquarium. The waterfall flowing and its soothing sound is absolute joy to watch. Heck, it is a beauty to look at even with just water and rocks with no live inhabitants! Having kept marine life for years and working with this cute little nano tank for a while, I have a few viewpoints that I would like to share with you all to consider and see if this is the right tank for you and to ensure continue success with your fish keeping.

1) This is a very small tank. Forget about loading it up with many inhabitants. For beginners, I highly recommend only setting it up for freshwater aquarium. 1 bretta or 1-2 guppy or 1-2 other hardy fresh-water fish is all I suggest. If you have more than 3 fish and feeding them ample daily, I am afraid you will have a nightmare maintaining this tank and keep the tank and its inhabitants clean and healthy.

2) For those adventurous type or more advanced aquarists wanting to try out salt-water aquarium, the beautiful white sand-bed and colorful vivid fish are quite tempting. However, please only kept invertebrates here. The tank is absolutely too small to keep marine fish and to maintain a stable temperature given its size and open top nature. A crab, a shrimp and maybe a snail coupled with beautiful white sand bed can be an absolute beauty to enjoy and give you minimal headache to upkeep.

3) Top off daily. The small volume of water coupled with open top is recipe for losing water, fast. temperature and chemistry is hard to maintain and waste accumulate surprisingly quickly. please top off very regularly, and don't overfeed. watch the water level religiously and change water at least weekly.

4) Buy a heater and a current pump. the water flow rate supplied with the internal pump is abysmal. get an additional pump and a small heater.

5) Stay away from window/bright sunlight. algae could grow surprisingly quick in such a small tank and may provide too much nutrients to destabilize the water and suffocate its inhabitants. unless you are getting algae-feeding critters, put the aquarium away from the window and magnet-scrub regularly.

6) Turn the light on. the beautiful white light adds a new dimension to the tank. absolutely love it! at night, with the lights off, there is still a blue glowing light underneath the overflow box. neat!

These are just some of the things that I can think of right now that will make your fish-keeping experience with this gorgeous tank even more pleasant. Enjoy!

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?: Trick Questions, Zen-like Riddles, Insanely Difficult Puzzles, and Other Devious Interviewing Techniques You ... Know to Get a Job Anywhere in the New Economy
by William Poundstone
90 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars whats not to like?, February 15, 2012
what's up with all these negativity towards the book? Given how successful Google is and its dominant brand name, there are obviously countless articles/blogs/forums and various books(albeit quite good) about how to secure a job within Google. Despite the plethora of available resources out there, this book is a welcomed addition and earn a well-deserved place in the arsenal of the Google interviewee toolkit.

The book title is certainly catchy. I hope people who are smart enough to work at Google also realize there are many other equally impressive technology companies to work for in the bay area without requiring you to climb mt Fiji or Everest. But having said that, I, like most people, have always been curious about what it is like to work for Google, its culture and how intriguing its whole interviewing process is. Besides the outstanding compensation, the free gourmet food along with its crazily good benefits didn't help to curb the enthusiasm in trying out Google.

This book will add some additional insights and show a preview of what the interview questions/process might look like. Some of the questions presented by the author are quite funny, borderline ridiculous, but is definitely an "eye-opener". I guess part of the exercise is to let the reader get used to seeing those highly bizarre, almost impossible to answer questions without appearing panicky. Even if the questions/puzzles presented in this book are not remotely close to the actual ones, it is still a very good mental exercise and get you "warm up". I do highly recommend "Cracking the code interview" and its accompanying website careercup.com for serious people looking for seriously hardcore interview prep.

Given how popular Google is and its ridiculously high hiring standard, any resource that might upped your chances to get into Google is a welcomed resource and this is one of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6