Profile for Ramond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ramond RSS Feed

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
by Susan Cain
Price: $9.60
215 used & new from $6.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thin with a political motive, February 22, 2013
Several political messages in this book. The author is without doubt a liberal Democrat. I was very disjointed when she used Al Gore as a example of a introvert who couldn't get his message across on global warming. Her research falls short on a lot of her points. She fails to mention the fact that he has been cashing in on his little crusade for several years now. And she seems to have no knowledge of carbon credits... I just wish authors that wright a book like this would keep it to the title of the book and not put political spin on it either to the left or the right. It is very discrediting and unprofessional. I am sure she will be invited all the Gore kids weddings. For the record I am an independent and pretty much think all politicians are opportunists and scum.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 7:33 AM PST

Teva Men's Dozer III Closed Toe Sandal
Teva Men's Dozer III Closed Toe Sandal

3.0 out of 5 stars Peeee Uuuuu, August 3, 2012
don't get me wrong this is a decent shoe but the foot Oder that comes from them is nothing like I have ever experienced. The shoe itself smells so bad i can not even where them anymore. very odd.

Fifty Shades of Grey (The Fifty Shades Trilogy)
Fifty Shades of Grey (The Fifty Shades Trilogy)
by E. L. James
Price: $8.97
1790 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars What do you expect, July 26, 2012
this book has been pumped by every morning show and idiot talk shoe for the past two months. The people who watch these programs wouldn't know good smut if it slapped them in the face. We have a society filled with ignorance that can be marketed by the latest talk show host. Truth is every woman loves to be slapped around a bit in the sack and forced to to dirty things. Been doing it for a long time.

Led Zeppelin IV
Led Zeppelin IV
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the 1 star reviews, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Led Zeppelin IV (MP3 Music)
I think it is so funny that one person would take so much time to wright all the 1 star reviews. Is is so obvious they are all written by the same person. Led Zeppelin is far above any band. There will never be another band like them or as good.

Timberland Men's Mt. Washington City Chelsea Boot
Timberland Men's Mt. Washington City Chelsea Boot
Price: $145.00 - $150.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but, December 17, 2011
After having these boots on for the first few times my legs began to hurt. The top of the boot is so narrow it makes it very difficult to get your foot into the boot. The narrow top constricted my ankles so much that they left an indentation in my lower shin on both my legs. I have cut the fabric to make it wider and relieve the edge from cutting into my leg. I have yet to wear them since I made the cut.

The Man in the High Castle
The Man in the High Castle
by Philip K. Dick
90 used & new from $1.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something?, December 13, 2011
This has to be one of the worst books I have ever read. Dick has a great idea for a book but however fails to deliver anything interesting. Very disappointing after reading the reviews on Amazon. I would explain more but it is not worthy of my time this morning.

The Ultimate Life - The Ultimate Meal, 1200 g powder
The Ultimate Life - The Ultimate Meal, 1200 g powder
Offered by Glutenfree4U
Price: $64.87
6 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get over it, September 20, 2011
I bought this because I wanted something simple and good for you. Just mix it with water and drink it..you will get use to the taste. It is not that bad and the energy you get afterward is worth it. All this blending with this and that takes time and extra money then clean up. Something this good for you doesn't need to taste good so get over it and just drink it! You won't be sorry.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Yohimbe FREE, February 28, 2011
this product is advertised as being Yohimbie FREE and it is not. Just received it and right on the label it says 8% Yohimbie. I am very disappointed in this and am requesting full refund!

I'd Know You Anywhere: A Novel
I'd Know You Anywhere: A Novel
by Laura Lippman
262 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars blah... blah... blah..., November 1, 2010
this started off as an interesting read until I realized I was half way in and could sum up what happened In a few short paragraphs. Too many details that have no relevance to the plot, just useless babble to fill up pages and drag it on. This book could have been half as long and you wouldn't know he difference when it is all said and done. Waste of spare time here.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 10:52 AM PST