Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kimberly Maes > Reviews

Browse

Kimberly Maes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimberly Maes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Make Success Mandatory: Discovering Your Gift & Giving It Back To The World
Make Success Mandatory: Discovering Your Gift & Giving It Back To The World
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I think everyone should read this one!, August 14, 2014
I just finished this in one sitting. The idea of this book makes so much sense and yet so few of us actually live this way. We all need that reminder of what really is important and what our purpose really is. I love how this is laid out so perfectly in 22 different exercises to help us discover exactly this. I will definitely be giving this book to a number of people in my life as gifts just because these life lessons are something we all need to re-evaluate from time to time. Overall, this is a great step-by-step book to take charge of your life!

Everyday Classics: Essential Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Recipes
Everyday Classics: Essential Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Recipes
by Alexa Croft
Price: $24.95
26 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Been waiting for an Allergy-Friendly Book like this - FULL of down-home classics!, December 4, 2013
As the mom of 2 kids with food allergies, I am always struggling to find recipes that the WHOLE family will love. I have already been cooking from this book and the recipes are incredible. They fit my family's allergy needs perfectly and you can not even tell that any of these down-home recipes are allergy-friendly. I served up some of these recipes over the holiday weekend to my extended family visiting and they all raved about them (and no one would have ever guessed they were tailored to our special diet)!
I also have to mention that the photography in this book is nothing short of incredible. There are gorgeous photos of every single recipe (one of my favorite things to find in a cookbook). And the most impressive part is that the author is actually also the photographer. I am such a visual person and the photos in this book are stunning and make me want to make everything in the book.

Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free: Allergy-Friendly Vegan Desserts: 100 Recipes Without Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, or Refined Sugar
by Ricki Heller
Price: $15.30
59 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Recipes that actually taste AMAZING!!, September 18, 2013
I recently received a copy of this cookbook and fell in love with it. These recipes are full of healthy clean ingredients that I actually feel good about feeding to my family. All of the recipes we have tried so far have been wonderful. I love that I can serve them up to even our non-gluten-free friends and they would never even guess that the treats are gluten free. The recipes all call for simple fresh ingredients and they have even helped me branch out from my regular ingredients that I tend to always use over and over and try some new ones! This is a perfect addition to my gluten free cookbook collection!

Beyond Bacon: Paleo Recipes that Respect the Whole Hog
Beyond Bacon: Paleo Recipes that Respect the Whole Hog
by Stacy Toth
Price: $26.17
83 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to Fight my Son for it!, July 2, 2013
We received our copy in the mail and my 9 year old son literally ripped open the package and would not relinquish it until he had gone through and put post-its on every page he wanted us to make. Needless to say, since then we have been cooking like crazy from it. My boys love everything we have made and get excited every time they know I am cooking from it. Since the kids are the biggest critics in the house, this is a huge testament to how awesome this book is! All of the recipes have been big hits so far! In our own home, we are mostly Paleo, so I can tell already that this book, along with their first book, Eat Like A Dinosaur, will be staples on our Kitchen Counter!

Super Healthy Cookies: 50 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Delicious & Nutritious Treats
by Hallie Klecker
Price: $15.63
45 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookies to feel good about giving to the Kids!!, December 3, 2012
I just recently received Hallie Klecker's newest cookbook, Super Healthy Cookies. I have been waiting for this one to come out ever since I got a copy of her first book, The Pure Kitchen, which I totally loved. This one is full of cookie recipes that I feel so good about feeding to my boys. Each recipe is full of healthy and nutritious ingredients and every recipe we have made so far has tasted amazing. We got this one just in time to do all of our holiday cookie baking this year and I cannot wait to try more of her recipes.

Simply . . . Gluten-free Quick Meals: More Than 100 Great-Tasting Recipes for Good Food Fast
by Carol Kicinski
Price: $20.71
87 used & new from $1.82

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS is what I have been waiting for!, April 18, 2012
Finally...a gluten-free cookbook that takes into account us moms who are wanting to feed our families healthy wonderful gluten free meals but just do not have the time to spend hours in the kitchen. Right now I am carting the kids to baseball practice, tennis lessons, tae kwon do... I need meals that I can get on the table quick. So far I have made about 3 of the different meals in this book and they have all turned out wonderful! And they were all made as we walked into the house at 5:30, after practices, and then were on to the table by shortly after 6. This book will be getting much use for sure! Kudos to the author for understanding what us Moms need today!!

SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So many new healthy breakfast and lunch ideas!, January 16, 2012
I was impressed at all of the wonderful recipes included in this book for free. I have already found so many new ideas for my family. I find myself falling into the same old ruts of what we eat every day for breakfast and lunch. I found that this ebook is full of so many healthy recipes that I know my family will love and I am looking forward to trying them out. And I do really appreciate that there is no cost to download it.

The Pure Kitchen: Clear the Clutter from Your Cooking with 100 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes
by Hallie Klecker
Price: $22.95
46 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Designed for the way I cook!, October 5, 2011
This book just recently arrived on my doorstep and I have to say I immediately read through every single recipe. I could not wait to get into the kitchen and start using it. Her recipes are designed exactly the way I cook. She uses whole grain gluten free flours in every one of the baking recipes. And all of the sides and main dish meals are packed with pure healthy ingredients. I have already made a few of the recipes in this book and they have been huge hits in my family (even with my little ones). I can see this as being a staple in my kitchen and have a feeling it is going to have that well-used, greasy finger-print covered look very soon.

Simply . . . Gluten-free Desserts: 150 Delicious Recipes for Cupcakes, Cookies, Pies, and More Old and New Favorites
by Carol Kicinski
54 used & new from $0.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe has been a hit, September 3, 2011
After having a copy of this book for a while now, I just had to come back and let it be known that every single recipe I have made from this book has been a huge success! We must have a major sweet tooth in our house, because I think I have made over 15 of these recipes now. I actually even ordered some of the author's own gluten free flour mix as well and love that it is an absolute cup-for-cup replacement for regular flour. And I have been making the pound cake recipe in her book again and again and again. No one has been able to tell that is gluten free and I use it as a base for so many different desserts.

The Spunky Coconut Cookbook, Second Edition: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free
by Kelly V. Brozyna
25 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars My whole family loves these recipes...., August 22, 2011
I think I have made at least a quarter of the recipes from this cookbook now, and there has not been one yet that the entire family did not totally love. I have given it as a gift to a number of friends now. My favorite recipe to make for guests is Kelly Brozyna's coffee cake with the surprise ingredient of...white beans! No one EVER guesses what is in it and they all rave about it.

Page: 1 | 2