Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Matt > Reviews

Browse

Matt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt RSS Feed

Invincible Marine Lower Unit Oil Pump
Invincible Marine Lower Unit Oil Pump
Offered by HARVARD MARINE
Price: $9.62
2 used & new from $9.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Pump is worth the money, January 3, 2014
I didn't have high expectations for this pump, but it did meet my expectations. Low cost and functions as advertised. I have a Mercury engine and it fit great. I'd recommend for the cost.

Anger Management for Everyone: Seven Proven Ways to Control Anger and Live a Happier Life
by Raymond Chip Tafrate
Price: $10.59
84 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., October 22, 2012
This is an excellent book in my opinion. It's not groundbreaking by any means, but it does a nice job of putting together an effective process for managing anger. It's excellent as a reference, or for putting together a curriculum for clients. Well done!

Working with Involuntary Clients: A Guide to Practice
Working with Involuntary Clients: A Guide to Practice
by Chris Trotter
Price: $66.93
90 used & new from $1.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, especially for social workers, October 22, 2012
This book has some good information in it. I would recommend it for those in the social work field. I think you will find it useful.

The Regional Cuisines of Greece
The Regional Cuisines of Greece
by Recipe Club of St. Paul's Greek Orthodox Church
29 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best Greek cookbook I've ever used!, October 22, 2012
My mother owned this cookbook and after she passed it disappeared. I couldn't find it anywhere and was truly disappointed! I finally found it on amazon and purchased two (one for my sister). Well worth it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and easy to install, October 22, 2012
This product worked great for what we needed at our small business. It was lightweight, came with all the necessary hardware, and was a breeze to install.

Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
Price: $299.00
19 used & new from $297.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokalicious!, December 21, 2010
I researched a ton of smokers before buying this one. I read, I watched, and I listened to all types of experts in the field, prior to this purchase. I am a novice at smoking meat, although I am an above average cook, so I considered all opinions. I finally settled on the 18.5" Webber Smokey Mountain (WSM). This is an awesome smoker! Well, it's awesome for me and probably anyone who's just entering the arena of smoking meats. I'm learning fast, and this particular smoker seems to be very forgiving. It keeps heat very, very well. There are times that I have walked away from this smoker for over 3-4 hrs, and then came back and my temperature was right on!! If I had to complain about anything, it would be the cheap door they put on this great smoker. It almost seems like an afterthought, because it really is cheap compared to the solid construction of this smoker. On mine, heat escapes from this door. It doesn't close tightly, it's flimsy, and it's not that easy to add fuel through the opening. So far, I've cooked ribs, pork butts, salmon, and a brisket. They all turned out fabulous! I totally recommend this product!!

David Smells!: A Diaper David Book
David Smells!: A Diaper David Book
by David Shannon
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, December 21, 2010
Several months ago I was reading to my youngest child (2yo) and he ran over to his book shelf and grabbed "Oh David." I was amazed at his attention to this particular book. He absolutely loved the illustrations! They appear somewhat different to an adult, given the way David's head is shaped and his pointed teeth, but children love it. Come to find out, my 4yo loves these books as well. We've sinced purchased most of the David books offered. I was going to buy the doll, but given its size I thought the price was a bit steep. The books, however, will be treasured by your children.