Profile for Nightwatch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nightwatch RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HF Weather Fax for marine
HF Weather Fax for marine
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: HF Weather Fax for marine (App)
Just awesome! Like all the apps this guy creates! I have most of them, and they are useful in the field for decoding radio traffic. I highly recommend them all.

ESEE Knives 6SCP Part Serrated Model 6 Fixed Blade Knife with Black Linen Micarta Handles & Coyote Brown Sheath
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $131.38
6 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ESEE makes great knives, March 25, 2014
The one shipped to me did not have the serrated edge, but oh well. I ordered this as I was building a survival kit out of a Maxpedition 5x12 bottle bag -which is insulated -and thats not been in the descriptions I've seen. It worked out fine, once I added a Molle sheath attachment, and fits nicely on the side of the bag. The kit was for a lady hiker in town, and so I did not want to go full on with an RTAK II or some other giant knife. I'll most likely get another one of these for my SAR vest, as I checked, and it fits nicely on the side of the chest plate without getting in my face.

PowerGen 9000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB output (w/imbedded Micro USB) for Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5 4S 4 3GS, iPad Air Mini 2 3 4 [Lightning Cable NOT included]/ Samsung S4 S3 S2 / Moto G X / Google Nexus 5 4 7 and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $35.99
3 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backup power, November 15, 2013
Got this for backup cell power. We had a quake / tsunami evacuation earlier in the year, and it dawned on me I did not have extra power for my phone.

Seirogan Herbal Dietary Supplement (400 Pills)
Seirogan Herbal Dietary Supplement (400 Pills)
Offered by Try Our Best
Price: $17.99
11 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, November 15, 2013
I was introduced to this by a friend who did a home stay in Japan as part of an international relations degree. They make these now in candy coated, but as my friend would say, "Thats for whimps" -these do have the odor of creosote, so our joke was that nobody takes them willingly the first time. But..

THEY DO WORK FOR UPSET STOMACH etc. Make no mistake, you want this in your travel kit, and some at home too. Definitely in your bug out bag.

TOAKS Titanium 3-Piece Cutlery Set
TOAKS Titanium 3-Piece Cutlery Set
Offered by ToaksOutdoor
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Toaks is good stuff, November 15, 2013
Toaks Titanium is great stuff. Well thought out, and well engineered. These are light weight and quite handy to use and pack. I would recommend any Toaks product to anyone looking for lightweight gear. The price was not too cost prohibitive on any Toaks gear I've obtained.

DTMF
DTMF
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good app, November 15, 2013
This review is from: DTMF (App)
Another excellent Wolphi product. I am not unhappy with anything they have turned out. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to send / recieve DTMF.

Die Fahne Hoch (Horst Wessel Lied)
Die Fahne Hoch (Horst Wessel Lied)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, November 15, 2013
Bought this for a video production background for a particular project, so that was my only interest in the song, was that it fit the production.

Repeater MapBook #16 (Repeater Mapbook and directory)
Repeater MapBook #16 (Repeater Mapbook and directory)
by Bill Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, November 15, 2013
This is the 2nd or 3rd or 4th generation of this book I've purchased. I like it because its comprehensive and the map resource is nice too. I sometimes copy the page and put it into a field page to carry if I am in an ARES callup in some unknown area.

Pofung UV5R 136-174/400-480 MHz Dual-Band DTMF CTCSS DCS FM Ham Two-Way Radio (Black)
Offered by E-Rainbow
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, inexpensive radio, November 15, 2013
Yes, an inexpensive import. But it does the job. The job, in this case, is be something carryable that I can program many things into. Some for listen only and some for ham usage.

I would get the software and cable, it makes it much easier to deal with, even though programming by hand can be found on youtube, you'll be much happier just entering information into a spreadsheet like interface and clicking upload.

Midland HH54VP2 Portable Emergency Weather Radio with SAME (Black)
Midland HH54VP2 Portable Emergency Weather Radio with SAME (Black)
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $41.58
153 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good portable unit, November 15, 2013
This was a gift for an EMT / SAR friend of mine, who kept asking me where I got my information. I have two of the desktop models, one at work and one by my nightstand. The portable seems a great idea as well, but I already have a SAME radio in my marine handheld, so personally don't need to carry this one. But my friend loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4