Profile for PSBone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PSBone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Life n Soul MT102 Bluetooth Earphones with Adapter, Silver
Life n Soul MT102 Bluetooth Earphones with Adapter, Silver
Price: $49.00
4 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wire-free and loving it!, July 21, 2014
My first bt earphones, read a lot of reviews here for different brands and felt I wasn't willing to spend just too much yet. This caught my attention as the only ones with 5 Star reviews or the Jaybirds, but who wants to spend $150 on those. Ok so some some reviews may be fake, but now that I have these, I think they deserve the high ratings, though I haven't anything to compare these to, I feel I'm tech/audio savvy enough to know what I like and what sounds good to me. First off, this adapter is quite tiny! Really surprised me, it's not a bad thing but I wish they put the volume buttons at the bottom, I use the clip, so I tend to press these when attaching it to my shirt collar. I will get used to it eventually, but it's things like these bug me.

I like the short cord of the stock earbuds, they sound decent using the medium ear tips and there's a good enough seal, there's also some bass there. It's not very loud though, I used both paired with my Lenovo cp and volume at almost max, there's a beeping sound you'll hear when you reach the units max level. Of course I used it with my trusty old jvc earphones, the Explosives were the best with it, bass-y and loud, only need half volume levels on my phone. Only thing is the cord's too long, but no biggie.

Pairing to two devices was a snap and worked quite well. Just as long as you pair them separately first, all you need to do is turn on the second devices bt and they'll pair pretty quickly. So I paired it with my iPad, when you receive a call on your cp, you just answer. When a text you'll hear your ringtone. When your done it automatically reverts to whatever you were listening to. Range was also good, I left my room, went into another one about 20 ft away and door closed music still played from my cp, there were some drops, but music stayed playing. I've never had it totally cut out yet and not resume. Not tested battery life yet as I've been charging before I use it. It also charges pretty quickly, full charge in under an hour.

All in all as someone just testing the waters of wireless earphones, these were a great surprise. Love the freedom from wires too. Get these, for the price you won't be disappointed.

Playtex Women's Play Outgoer Underwire Lightly Lined Bra, Soft Heather Grey/Black, Large
Price: $19.47
13 used & new from $18.16

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, July 10, 2014
I got this along with the Ultitasker, first off the fabric of these Outgoer is different from the other, it's like a soft, stretchy knit terry fabric. I got them in Large, good fit in the cups but the band was a bit large, I could easily use the last hooks. That said, let me just rave about how comfy they are. The softest ever UW bra I've ever had on! Since I've gained weight I haven't even worn them anymore as I haven't found any that's comfy to wear, so far these have been it. Now I haven't worn them out and about yet so I may update my review later. But just trying them on the first time and the feel of that soft, soft fabric, WOW! Thank you Playtex for coming up with this bra, so far it's genius. Now, like I reviewed the Ulittasker, I wouldn't really consider these as a serious sports bra, maybe for walks, weight training. There's just not enough real support if you have "girls" that need reigning in. Plus since the fabric is a knit, there's really no real hold for me. Now as an everyday bra, then it's a gem. Go get 'em!

Playtex Women's Play Ultitasker Wirefree Bra, Nude, Large
Playtex Women's Play Ultitasker Wirefree Bra, Nude, Large
Price: $18.44
10 used & new from $18.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome comfort!, July 10, 2014
Awesome comfort! Thanks to other reviewers I got the the Large and it fits great, as a guide, I'm usually a 40B. I'm loving the comfort, everything's adjustable, appreciate the metal slides of the bra straps too. What stopped me from giving 5 Stars was the shape of the cups, on me there's really not much separation, good lift, but tends to uniboob on me. Still, I wore these out of the package today and went about my usual activities, ended up even walking the dog in them. I know their touted as a sports bra, which I never intended to use as such. These don't have high impact support, no running just gentle activities like walking and maybe weight training. But as an everyday bra it's a winner!

Source Naturals Melatonin 3mg, 120 Tablets
Source Naturals Melatonin 3mg, 120 Tablets
Offered by Naturally Vibrant Health
Price: $11.98
14 used & new from $8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Works quite well, dose still a bit high for me, July 10, 2014
Used to take the Natrol 5mg slow release, now that I can compare these 2, I love this more. It doesn't make me feel too edgy, it's quite relaxing actually. I still have to halve the dose as the full dose makes me groggy the next day. Where the Natrol gave me very vivid, but not unpleasant dreams, these don't make me dream as vividly. It does take a bit longer to get me to sleep, but once asleep, your asleep. Highly recommend, once I finish this bottle, I'd get the 2mg tr next time, as a lower dose works better for me.

Bee Pollen 500mg YS Eco Bee Farms 200 Caps
Bee Pollen 500mg YS Eco Bee Farms 200 Caps
Offered by Us
Price: $13.46
11 used & new from $9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the bees knees!, July 10, 2014
Awesome product, I just take 2 caps/day and could feel a definite energy boost already. I take this along with a Royal Jelly capsule too.

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Cherry Me, 0.15 Ounce
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Cherry Me, 0.15 Ounce
Price: $2.98
31 used & new from $1.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what the fuss is about, July 10, 2014
Nothing special, balm kept my lips hydrated, but was after a color pay off and even that wasn't anything special.

New Balance Women's The Shockingly Unshocking Bra, Dazzling Blue, 42C
New Balance Women's The Shockingly Unshocking Bra, Dazzling Blue, 42C

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, may be better in correct size, July 10, 2014
Thinking this might've been on the small side, and based on reviews, I ordered a size up, from my usual 40B/C to 42B. I could easily have stayed with my true size, it still fits but herein lies the problems I've had with it and thus not making it as comfy as I would like. Since it's a bit big, I feel there's just too much fabric, this style is comparable to MC's Fiona and La Isla's High impact wire free. But where those 2 just have 1-2 layers of very thin fabric, the NB seems to have too much, there's roughly 3, as there's even some netting fabric around the cups. The seams seem very bulky, it may be the bigger size, but the ones around the armhole, which comes up too high, chafes. There's not enough support in the side panel, again could be sizing, the bra could've fit better had I gone a size down, my mistake. My most fave of the 3 is the La Isla, thin, lies flat, holds me in quite well and no bounce. That said the NB is well made, in the right size might offer better support than mine. In my case I usually have to pull the bra straps up to tighten everything, but it would come too high up the armhole and it would chafe. So this is just me, it could be better for others. I only got it because it was on sale, and glad I did or I'd be highly disappointed. As it is, I still find it usable but not a fave.

Kyolic Aged Garlic ExtractTM Candida Cleanse and Digestion Formula102 -- 200 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by Maitri Mega Mall
Price: $15.19
40 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 23, 2014
After just one dose, it's already helped with my itching. Can't say about digestion as I take digestive enzymes along with this but just stopping the itch is a big deal already. Plus it only takes 2 caps per day, nice and economical too. Highly recommend!

Most Effective Saffron Extract On Amazon! Results Or Refund! 100% Natural & Pure, 88.25mg Saffron Extract For PROVEN Weight Loss! Suppresses Appetite, Reduces Cravings, AND Helps Lose Weight! NO Crazy Workouts Or Diets! Priced Right, FULL Month Supply!
Offered by LEAN Nutraceuticals
Price: $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well enough, March 23, 2014
So far it's been ok, no amazing results, but at least it helps control the cravings. As background, I'm one who usually doesn't take a supps full dose, preferring to ease into it and gauge the effects. So far I've just been taking 1 cap per day and this helps already. If I feel I need the full dose, and thankfully only 2/day, then I would do this as a next step.

Doss Motion Sensor Bluetooth Speaker
Doss Motion Sensor Bluetooth Speaker
6 used & new from $52.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, February 25, 2014
This little box can rock, literally! Its bass would make the speaker jump all over the place, my quick fix, I just stuck some small plastic anti-skid pads and it stays put. I just needed a simple bt speaker to bring around the house, etc. found this locally online and read reviews I found on the brand itself, and they were all good, so here I am. It is quite loud, but not in a bad way, I think I have it burned in enough I have noticed a definite improvement in sound. Compared to the other reviewer, I would want a bit more highs, as the bass predominates. But that's just me, an on board EQ could fix that, but it's really no biggie. For $50 I'm not complaining and am even blown away at times. By the way, these come in 5 colors and I got mine in a gunmetal grey color, not the baby blue pictured here.

Oh and the motion sensor works, though of course, not with internet Radio. Have used it for my iPad and phone, just wave your hand over the top, where all the controls are, to go back/skip a file. You can also turn this off, if you carry the speaker around you will be inadvertently using the motion sensor. My one minor quibble, and this is just me, I wish you could dim the led lights of the controls on top of the speaker, it glows quite green in the dark. Other than that, if you need a bt speaker for just around the house and casual use this is a good buy. I'm really saving up to get the Bose Soundlink Mini, hope it's price drops here soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14