Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for lady hiker > Reviews

Browse

lady hiker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lady hiker RSS Feed

Icy Hot Pain Relieving Liquid, Maximum Strength, 2.5 oz.
Icy Hot Pain Relieving Liquid, Maximum Strength, 2.5 oz.
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.12
20 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product. I got chemical burns from use, January 2, 2014
I have always used icy hot patches and cream. This was the first time I had seen this product, and thought it might be easier to use on my neck and back. I applied the product like I normally do with the cream, and about 3 minutes later I was on fire. I suffered a severe chemical burn to my neck and back. I washed the area repeatedly and the burning would not go away. Finally applied olive oil and the pain subsided. I will stick to Tylenol precise cream in the future, and I will never use another icy hot product again.

Acer Aspire V5-571P-6642 15.6-Inch Touch Screen Laptop (1.7 GHz Intel Core i5-3317U Processor, 6GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 8) Silky Silver
6 used & new from $279.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 2, 2012
I originally purchased an hp dv4 for my home use. In less than a month it was stuck on a black screen and not working. I returned the laptop and immediately purchased this Acer. It is light years above the hp and any other laptop I have ever owned. I have only used it one day but I am amazed at how easy it is to use Windows 8. Everything seems more streamlined and accessible. The touch screen is amazing. Far exceeds what I was expecting. Highly recommended.
Will update if I run into any problems.