Profile for Joel W Fletcher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joel W Fletcher RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Norpro Corn Butter Spreader
Norpro Corn Butter Spreader
Price: $4.96
20 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gadget for the ages!, May 25, 2015
What an awesome little gadget. It does exactly what it is made for. So much less mess. Absolutely love it!

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you buy anything else??, April 28, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
The longer I have it, the more I love it. Once a few of the initial "bugs" and features were worked through, it is truly my go to streaming device. I'll be replacing my other name brand streaming devices with additional Fire units. I love the interaction with my Prime account and that is also getting better and better with every update. Love it!!

IMUSA, 85008, Cast Iron Tortilla Press, Black, 8-Inches
IMUSA, 85008, Cast Iron Tortilla Press, Black, 8-Inches
7 used & new from $69.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made press., April 28, 2015
Well made kitchen tool. Works wonderfully. Cook and get your workout! This one will be around for a while.

ChromaCast CC-MINIGS Universal Folding Guitar Stand with Secure Lock
ChromaCast CC-MINIGS Universal Folding Guitar Stand with Secure Lock
Price: $13.50
7 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great home and studio stand., April 28, 2015
A great little stand. I use mine in the living room to keep a guitar close. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use it on stage, especially with a high dollar guitar, but otherwise, the construction is solid and it would be plenty happy in home and studio.

KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red
KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red
Price: $7.99
46 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome Kong product., April 28, 2015
Kong quality is always great. Kong products are the only ones I've found yet that my dog cannot rip to shreds. He loves this one. with the double end bone shape, he can grab hold of it while he works on getting all of the hidden treasure inside. Awesome product.

100 HEXBUG-Compatible Batteries
100 HEXBUG-Compatible Batteries
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal if you have a house full of Hexbugs!, April 28, 2015
It seems crazy to buy the ones in the stores, 4 or 5 at a time. This is an amazing amount of batteries for the price. They last as long as I would expect them to with a Hexbug stuck in a corner and left running. I don't think anything about it, I just throw a couple of more batteries in. So glad I went this direction. Great deal!

General Electric WB15X10020 Handle Assembly
General Electric WB15X10020 Handle Assembly
Offered by Parts4sale
Price: $56.16
3 used & new from $56.16

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, exact fit!, April 28, 2015
OEM replacement. Easy to install and just as high quality as the original. Fix it, don't by another microwave!

Doctor Who TARDIS Keychain - Emergency Fund Cash Stash and Money Holder
Doctor Who TARDIS Keychain - Emergency Fund Cash Stash and Money Holder
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $8.95
24 used & new from $8.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun piece!, April 28, 2015
This is a fun little piece. Had some issues with the bottom coming out, but since I don't really use the "Emergency Fund" portion of it, a little glue took care of the issue. Otherwise, it is well made. Could be used as an emergency weapon. I wouldn't want to be "thwakt" with it!

Waterproof Case for iPhone 5c, EasylifeTM Slim Case 6.6ft Underwater Waterproof Dirtproof Snowproof Shockproof Skin Hard Phone Shell with Rugged Protection for Apple iPhone 5c (white) Money Off Promotion for Mother's Day
Offered by Easylife Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price!, April 28, 2015
Well made case. We switched over from the other most popular brand and have been please. It has less bulk than the others. The only thing we had problems with was the side switch when we initially installed the cover. It took a couple of tries to get it to work correctly, but we finally got it. I'll be watching it to see if there are problems, but there have been none to this point. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting another when the time comes.

Measuring Spoons - Metal Set with Engraved Standard and Metric Measurements - FREE Baking eBook
Offered by BrightSpring
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful set of measuring spoons!, April 28, 2015
A beautiful set of measuring spoons. The grips are great. I would like to see a little more thickness on the handle and connection to the bowl. Otherwise, a very useful kitchen tool.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7