Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Surge > Reviews

Browse

Surge's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Surge RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6 Case, Maxboost® [Vibrance Series] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case [Lifetime Warranty] Protective SOFT-Interior Scratch Protection Metallic Finished Base with Vibrant Trendy Color Slider Style Hard Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) (2014) - Turquoise / Champagne Gold
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality case, August 12, 2015
Really impressed with the quality of this case so far. It fits snugly and is very thin but not flimsy or cheap feeling. I like that there's a little bit of grip to it since the aluminum back of the iPhone 6 is super slippery. All the button & port holes match up perfectly. The color is a bright mint and looks great. I've been using it for a few days along with a glass screen protector (which I highly recommend) and I feel like my phone is really safe and secure!

iPhone 6 Case, Poweradd iPhone 6 Paper-thin Hard Case Protection from Drops and Impacts for iPhone 6 (4.7") - Retail Packaging (Lampworking Stripe)
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight case, but not great., August 5, 2015
This iPhone 6 case is as minimal as it gets. That has it's pros and cons. It is lightweight protection for your phone that is barely noticeable and has nice styling with the gold sides. The major drawback is how the top, bottom, and front of the phone are not protected as well.
Overall, it is a nice case, but might be too thin or the plastic is cheap as the case bends rather easily.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Maxboost® iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector (4.7")- [Tempered Glass] World’s Thinnest Ballistics Glass, 99% Touch-screen Accurate, Round Edge [0.2mm] Ultra-clear Glass Screen Protector Perfect Fit for iPhone 6 6S (4.7 inch ONLY) Maximum Screen Protection from Bumps, Drops, Scrapes, and Marks (Lifetime No-Hassle Warranty)
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $15.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Glass Screen Protector!, June 10, 2015
This is my first time using a tempered glass screen protector and I have to say I'm never going back to the plastic screen protectors. This Maxboost tempered glass screen protector for my iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) feels amazing! Aside from that it noticeably provides even better protection from high impact drops, scratches, scrapes, and bumps giving my iPhone the protection it deserves and honestly needs!
Installation was so easy with the provided instructions and tools provided by Maxboost. With the online tutorials it really is almost impossible to get the installation wrong.

I would highly recommend this screen protector for iPhone 6. For the price, the quality of this product is top notch.

iPhone 6 Battery Case, Anker Ultra Slim Extended Battery Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) with 2850mAh Capacity / 120% Extra Battery [Apple MFi Certified]  (Black)
iPhone 6 Battery Case, Anker Ultra Slim Extended Battery Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) with 2850mAh Capacity / 120% Extra Battery [Apple MFi Certified] (Black)
Price: $99.99
6 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding battery product by Anker, March 5, 2015
I have been a big fan of Anker cases and products for a while now. They make great quality products and this iPhone 6 battery case is no exception. It’s probably the thinnest and lightest iPhone 6 battery case out there. It is a battery case so it does add some bulk to the iPhone, but less than those huge lifeproof cases which don’t even charge your phone. Anker claims 140% extra battery life, but in my round of testing it was more like 120%. Close enough. I’m sure it has to do with efficiency and the fact that the phone wasn't in airplane mode while charging.
Aside from that, the case has a nice feel to it, rubbery smooth texture with just the right amount of grip.
Instructions are very simple, press the button in the back to charge the phone, press and hold to turn off the charge. Not much else to it.

Pros:
Provides a fast charge at 1Amp
Extends iPhone 6 battery life by about 120%
Thin and light case that’s easy to remove
Charges via micro-usb
Backed by an 18-month warranty, can’t beat that.

Cons:
Button to activate charging can get accidentally pressed.
Lose access to your headphone port while using the case, unless you use the included extender plug. Not a biggie, but FYI.

iPhone 6 Case, Anker® Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) Drop-Tested, Dust Proof Design (Black/Grey)
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality case!, January 10, 2015
This case is easily comparable to an Otter box or any other case in the $50 price range. It is durable yet provides a good quality feel.
It is easy to install, simple 2 step process. Attach the front part of the case to the phone, then press it in to the back part. I had some concerns with the 2 parts not staying together, but in the few weeks I've used it, I've had no issues with it coming apart.
The size of this case is good, fairly slim and not bulky.
The built-in screen protector is great, does not bubble up on the screen. The only thing I didn't like about the screen protector was that it had a slight rainbow affect, not sure if that was because of the dirty screen or oily fingers, but it is slightly noticeable when the phone is off and on.
Overall, this is a great quality case, comparable to other expensive cases I've seen, but at a fraction of the cost. 5 stars!

Note, I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promise that my review is fair and honest.

WeatherTech 444812 Digital Fit Floor Liner
WeatherTech 444812 Digital Fit Floor Liner
Offered by MOTOspan
Price: $70.85
98 used & new from $70.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, August 7, 2014
Excellent fit, no issues with installation on my 2013 Honda Accord EX. It stays in place fairly well.

Bendix PRT5397 Brake Rotor
Bendix PRT5397 Brake Rotor
Price: $22.73
5 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, August 7, 2014
Saw no reviews on these brake rotors, but for the price I figured I would give them a try. They fit my 2009 Honda Civic LX with no issues. So far everything has been working as it should, no complaints.
PS. If you own a Honda, make sure you put some anti-sieze lubricant on the 2 screws holding the rotor in place. They were a son of a ... to remove. Took me half an hour even with an impact driver and PB Blaster.

3M 08963 Fuel System Tune-Up Kit
3M 08963 Fuel System Tune-Up Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't make a noticeable difference and never received Rebate!, May 1, 2013
I would not recommend this product. I used it on my car and noticed no changes with fuel economy.
I was attracted to this product by the $10 rebate they offered. I purchased the product in December, shipped the rebate the same month and have still not received it 5 months later.

If you are thinking of buying this product because of the rebate, don't do it!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 9:11 AM PDT

Anker 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro
Price: $29.99
9 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, January 8, 2013
I've been using the Logitech MX518 gaming mouse for a few years now and the mouse is getting a little worn. I figured I would try this mouse from Anker as it promised a ton of features with a low price point. The main reason I was looking forward to this mouse was the 9 programmable buttons which the MX518 does not have.
First thing I noticed when I first used the mouse is that it's really light, almost too light. I threw in all the weight tuning cartridges and it still did not weigh as much as the MX518 I'm used to. Not a big issue, but something I will have to get used to.
Once I got the software installed, it did not take long for me to learn the in's and out's of configuring the mouse. Anker makes the software really easy to navigate. No issues there.

After using the mouse for about two weeks, I can honestly say it is time to retire the MX518 and move to the Anker.
The mouse feels solid and with so many buttons to configure, this is the ideal mouse for gaming.

Pros:
Configurable DPI, anywhere from 200-8000 DPI!
9 buttons to configure as you wish
Anker software is easy to use
Configurable LED light
Braided USB cord

Cons:
Very light mouse (but adjustable with tuning cartridges)
The middle mouse button LED and indicator LEDs do not change color. Only the Anker symbol is configurable.

Anker® N600 Wireless-N Dual Band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Router - Sleek Design and Broadcom Chipset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple router that provides excellent coverage, December 15, 2012
I've used this router for about 3 weeks now and it's been working great. I have multiple WiFi devices, 2 computers, 2 game consoles, and even a HDHomerun tuner all running from the same router with no issues so far.
The setup was fairly simple, I feel the router's menu could be a little better because some settings are not easy to find, but I guess most routers are like this.
Overall I'm satisfied with the router, I only wish it had Gigabit ethernet.

Pros:
- Easy setup
- Reliable router (no resets so far)
- Dual band WiFi
- Great range and fast network speed

Cons:
- Router menus could be better
- Antennas are fairly big
- Power Adapter feels light and cheap
- No Gigabit ethernet

Page: 1 | 2