Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Cinematic Titanic: The Oozing Skull
Cinematic Titanic: The Oozing Skull
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What The...., December 2, 2013
I loved it. This was the first Cinematic Titanic I have seen and I did not know what to expect. I thought at first that the MST3K crew had made a movie since the credits show Trace Beaulieu as the star. Nope. I was glad to see that the old crew of MST3K was doing the thing that they do so well. And they did it well. The riffing was right on par with the old days...or pretty much. At least it was close enough for an old MST'y like me.

Woodworking with The Wood Whisperer
Woodworking with The Wood Whisperer
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars What?, June 20, 2011
I suppose I am showing my ignorance by reviewing this product but I must say that it is not immediately obvious to whom or to what the 'Wood Whisperer' refers. If one is not already familiar (as I was not), maybe this product is not for you either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2011 8:34 AM PST

Talking Santa Free
Talking Santa Free
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Me too., June 20, 2011
This review is from: Talking Santa Free (App)
Clearly, this is one of the 'me too' products designed to take advantage of the success of a previous incarnation. This one trumps the others in the juvenile department in that Santa turns and drops his pants with "Merry Christmas to...." (One can make it personal by filling in the blank and sending it to an unsuspecting friend) written on his underwear.

The God Conspiracy
The God Conspiracy
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Stop Action, July 2, 2009
The God Conspiracy I read the kindle edition of this book. I have often heard it said of various reads, "This one grabs you and doesn't let go". Most of the time, upon reading, I found this not to be true but with this book once you start it is like salted peanuts, you just will not want to quit. For some folks out there this may be an introduction to an entirely new genre since there are very few books of this type around. My advice is...hold on to your hat!

Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
by Joel Comm
198 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars King of Twitter, July 2, 2009
Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time I read the kindle edition of this book. Joel packs in so much information I am going to re-read it to start implementing some of the ideas I missed on the first go-round. I highly recommend it!