Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chris Jaronsky > Reviews

Browse

Chris Jaronsky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 928
Top Reviewer Ranking: 495

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Jaronsky RSS Feed (NJ, the garden state)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pizza Cutter - Large 4" Stainless Steel Commercial Quality Wheel - Heavy Duty Non-Slip Handle - Dishwasher Safe ...
Offered by LedgeON
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional quality pizza cutter, June 19, 2016
I now have four pizza cutters since I received this one. Yes, it sounds like a lot, but when you factor in that I have a pizza oven in the yard and we sometimes have pizza parties at the house it does not seem that bad. Three of them are full sized units with a handle and one is a smaller model where the handle is the cutter cover, which is great for frozen pizza. Yes, we still eat frozen pizza even though we can cook it fresh. Sometimes I just want a pizza without having to make dough, etc. You sometimes sacrifice awesome taste for convenience.

This cutter was sent to me at a discount for a review. While I that on occasion I do let them know I will only review it if it is of good quality. This cutter is quite good. It is basically a professional grade pizza cutter exactly like the ones I see in pizzerias. The handle is sturdy and thick with texture so it makes it non-slip even if your hands are wet. It is molded in a way that your thumb rides on a ridge so you can exert a good amount of pressure without problem even when cutting through a thicker, Sicilian type pizza. The cutter is dishwasher safe so it should come out clean each time because it does not have any spots that will hide food, you know what I mean, there are certain utensils I have that need to "be cleaned" before putting them in the dishwasher, this one cleans up just fine. It also is designed with a screw so you can take the wheel off if you ever want or need to. Overall this is a very nice unit.

Venum BCAA Amino Sports - 30 servings - Mango
Venum BCAA Amino Sports - 30 servings - Mango
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good taste, June 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The taste is good, has a nice mango flavor. I mix up one scoop in a 20 ounce water bottle, the instructions say to use 1 scoop for 10 ounces, I use 1 scoop for 20 ounces, so it gives a very slightly sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of sweet tasting drinks, so doubling the water works great for me.

This does not provide an energy boost, but it does seem to help maintain a decent energy level as I drink it through an hour long workout. The workouts get pretty intense, and I do not get any energy lag as I sometimes do when drinking only water. I cannot comment about weight loss as I have also changed my diet to cut weight right before I started using this product. So since I cannot tell if this is the cause, or the diet change is the cause of me dropping 8 pounds over the last 3 weeks, I will just say it may have helped?

New Star 50684 Commercial Grade Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, 14-Inch
New Star 50684 Commercial Grade Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, 14-Inch
Price: $6.39
5 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for pizza, June 14, 2016
I have found a few uses for this, mainly for pizza, but its also great for warming or reheating items in the oven, especially when you want a crispier crust.

For cooking frozen pizza, or reheating take-out pizza, this works perfectly as I like a crispy crust. I have baked or reheated pizza using a baking sheet or aluminum foil, but that leaves the top crispy and the bottom a bit soggy. This screen prevents drips while allowing the bottom to heat evenly.

I have also used this in my wood-burning pizza oven when I am cooking thicker pies or calzones at a lower temp than the normal 800 degrees I cook thin crust pizza at. It keeps the dough from sticking to the oven floor meaning less mess in my pizza oven.

UNITEK 60W 10-Port USB Charger Charging Station with Quick Charge 2.0 for Multiple Device with SmartIC Tech, Organizer Stand for Apple iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, HTC and Tablet PC
Offered by Ocean Technology LLC
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for multiple devices, June 14, 2016
I have one of these on a small table in my dining room. It has become the household charging station. This charging station does a nice job charging multiple devices (phones, ipads, etc) at the same time. We have had three IPhones charging at the same time and they all seemed to charge at a normal, quick rate. The unit has spacers with attachable self-adhesive rubber pads that can be placed on them to protect the device being charged.

I was sent this item at a discount for review purposes. The only thing I would change is I would like to see short cables, 8 inch or so, included with the charging station. I had to buy short cables as the regular 3 foot cables leave too much cable on the table and just makes it look messy. But with the short cables it looks much cleaner.

RIVBOS Polarized Sports Sunglasses Glasses for Men Women Tr90 Unbreakable Frame for Cycling Baseball Running Rb803 (Black&Blue Mirror Lens)
Offered by RIVBOS
Price: $49.98
2 used & new from $16.23

4.0 out of 5 stars good sunglasses, good case, June 10, 2016
This is a pretty nice pair of sunglasses. They come with a cloth bag, cleaning cloth, and a hard case that zippers shut. The glasses have an adjustable nose piece which is a requirement for me as I have a thicker bridge of my nose, so slim fitting glasses ride way too high for me. The lens are polarized.

This pair was sent to me at a discount for review purposes. I may need to get a second pair as my 12 year old son commandeered this pair for himself. I just had to adjust the nose piece for his nose and they fit him very well.

Legend (2015)
Legend (2015)
DVD
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but you need to turn on sub-titles to understand what they are saying, June 9, 2016
This review is from: Legend (2015) (Amazon Video)
I was a little bit disappointed in this movie. Luckily we rented it and did not see it in the movies because we had to turn on sub-titles to understand what they were saying. The accent, which my Father-in-law from England says was very authentic, is very hard to understand. So turning on sub-titles really saved this for us.

While the movie was ok, it never really went anywhere. Major antagonists, who I thought would play a larger role, were just dismissed from the movie in a 5 second clip by commenting that he went to jail. Really? We couldn't have made that more interesting?

I am a fan of Tom Hardy, and seeing him in two roles in the same movie should have been great, but it fell a bit flat.

New Star 50691 Commercial Grade Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, 16-Inch
New Star 50691 Commercial Grade Seamless Aluminum Pizza Screen, 16-Inch
Offered by New Star Foodservice Inc
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great for pizza, June 9, 2016

GRRRIP Plus Enhancer, Improve Grip, Dry Hands Grip Lotion (2 Ounce Bottle, 1-Pack) Also available in 4-Pack and 12-Pack
Offered by XCL Products
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really improves my grip, June 9, 2016
I just bought my second bottle of this grip enhancer. I like it.

I use this mainly for shooting USPSA handgun competitions, I also use it when I practice multiple times a week. I use a pea-sized amount and rub it onto my hands. It dries quickly to a white, powdery looking covering of my hands. It does a nice job improving my grip on the handgun. For a long practice session, more than two hours, I usually will apply a second coating. While shooting a match, which can be six hours or more, I may apply this a few times.

The white covering it leaves on my hands to enhance grip also wipes/wears off after a while. It also leaves some white marks on my pants and shirt, especially noticeable on black clothing. This is not really a problem for me, but I just mention it to be thorough in my review. Overall I am quite happy with it as you can probably tell because I am buying it again.

Blade Tech Drop and Offset Holster Attachment with Tek Lok
Blade Tech Drop and Offset Holster Attachment with Tek Lok
Offered by Your Buddy Stan
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great attachment, June 8, 2016
Drop and offset holster attachment works great on a stiff belt belt with a Bladetech holster. I use these on most of my USPSA rigs, except Single Stack, no drop is allowed.

The Tek Lok is much better than the Stingray belt loop as the Tek Lok really locks into place better and I always seem to have issues with the Stingray sliding forward and back on my belt.

EXAKET Travel Tumbler (30 OZ) - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler with Handmade Paracord Handle - Ice Cold and Coffee Hot, No Sweat Thermos Travel Mug, BPA Free & Air Tight Seal Lid
Offered by Exaket Technology
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent insulated cup, June 7, 2016
This is a great, very well insulated, cup. The rope handle is a nice addition and makes drinking easier. I was surprised at the insulating properties of this cup, it keeps cold drinks cold for a long time, and keeps hot drinks hot for a long time also. I have a few insulated coffee cups at home, this one keeps the coffee hotter much longer. We also have a couple of yeti cups, and this one ranks right up there with those.

The cup can be used with or without the rope handle. The handle takes a little bit of effort to put it on, it is snug to keep it functioning properly. Once it is on it gives a very firm grip to the cup.

This cup was sent to me at a discount for a review. It is a high quality cup that delivers excellent insulating properties.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20