Profile for Chris Jaronsky > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 378

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Jaronsky RSS Feed (NJ, the garden state)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Clear
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Clear
Price: $26.99
6 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars RUGGED LOOK, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a few different UAG cases for my other phones. I love the rugged look and feel of these cases. The fit is great and they offer protection without being overly bulky. They are precision made because they fit the phone well and all the buttons work as they should. This is my first one in clear, which I like. I am also a fan of their other colors too. Especially orange because it is easy to find, and I need that feature sometimes.

Philips Norelco BG2034/42 3100 Bodygroomer
Philips Norelco BG2034/42 3100 Bodygroomer
Price: $34.95
13 used & new from $34.45

5.0 out of 5 stars "YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT HAIR", April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bodygroomer is really for my wife. She has told me more than once, "You need to do something about that hair" and she was referring to a patch of hair on my back. I am not a hairy guy, but I have a few spots that need attention. My lower back is one of those areas. This groomer makes it very easy to handle that issue by myself. And with warm weather arriving, might as well keep everything look neat and trimmed.

I also use this on my face. I use an electric razor. They are great if you use them every single day. But I have a habit of not shaving on weekends and by Monday morning I have too much hair for the electric razor to shave cleanly. I end up getting about 85% of it, then have to follow up with a razor. But if I use this groomer first, it cuts that facial hair shorter, not good enough for a shave, but it leaves it at a perfect length for my facial electric razor to finish the job for a smooth shave.

Smizel™ Pet Products 1-Inch Adjustable Nylon Dog Coupler (Green)
Smizel™ Pet Products 1-Inch Adjustable Nylon Dog Coupler (Green)
Offered by Beneikel™
Price: $24.68

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT FOR MY TWO SMALL DOGS, April 24, 2015
I got this double leash to make it easier when walking my two small dogs. I was using two leashes, which really was not a lot of fun for me because they kept switching sides and getting the leashes all tangled up. Now I have one leash, the dogs stay closer together, and even if they do get the leaders tangled, its a smaller section of leash to untangle. Although with the leash keeping them closer they seem to stay on the same side of each other more so tangling is not really an issue anymore.

Ailihen FB300 Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Stereo Headset Communication Headphones with Microphone,Foldable Earphone with NFC Function(Blue)
Offered by Newway
Price: $66.00
2 used & new from $48.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My son really likes these, April 24, 2015
I gave this headset to my 11 year old son to test. He really likes them. He noted that they are comfortable to wear, the range of the Bluetooth is good, a bit less when walls are in the way. He likes the color. He also really likes how they fold up when not in use. The sound quality is good and the microphone works well without having a boom mic right in front of your mouth.

The only problem I have is now my 9 year old son wants one too.

Sample provided for review purposes.

OtterBox SYMMETRY SERIES for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Retail Packaging - Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey)
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Being an Otterbox you just assume it will protect your phone better than any other case, and I think it does. The Symmetry is a different version of protection, not the super rugged protection of the Defender, but still offering a lot of protection in a slimmer size. I have used a Defender on my work phone for quite some time. It has dropped more times than I can remember and still works fine. I expect this Symmetry to protect this phone just as well.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 - Carrying Case - Frustration-Free Packaging - Harbor Blue/Periwinkle Blue
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $28.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, good grip, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This case fits the S6 well. The case has a dual texture, some parts smooth, then there are raised, rubber grips. The case feels secure in my hands and I feel comfortable that it will not easily slip out of my hands. I can slide it somewhat easily into my pocket, the grips make it slightly harder to slide into a pocket, but I think it is a good trade-off because they make it feel secure in my hands.

The case does appear that it would give a level of drop protection. The case is advertised as "Military-grade drop tested onto a hard, unrelenting surface with phone retaining full functionality" I am not sure what that test entails. I was not aware the military used the S6, but maybe they just use the military grade drop requirements to test the phone? Hopefully that means it is rated at a high level.

Mengo Stealth Armor Shockproof Case for iPhone 6 Plus Featuring Cloud Cushion Technology and Matte Screen Protector (Gold)
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars decent, April 21, 2015
This case is a 3 piece design. When installed over an IPhone you can sometimes feel the 3 pieces move when you are gripping the IPhone from the sides. It stays together when holding, so its not really an issue. The protection portion seems to work well. I dropped my IPhone 6Plus while I had this case on it. The case came apart on impact and had to be snapped back together, but it did protect my phone from damage. So I have to consider that a success. Not a big deal if the case comes off on impact from a simple fall as long as it protects the phone, but if this was a multiple impact fall, think stairs, I am not too sure I would want the case to come apart.

The case has a smooth fell to it. Not a lot of grip, especially if your hands are cold.

HP 24uh 24-inch LED Backlit Monitor
HP 24uh 24-inch LED Backlit Monitor
Price: $159.99
11 used & new from $158.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, April 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The size is very nice. I like a large monitor. The picture quality is relatively good. While I think I would like it more if it was a bit sharper, I must say I think it is a good monitor, especially if you need the extra size like I do. I can have multiple windows open at the same time and arrange them so I can see both and move back and forth between them while working.

With regards to clarity, this monitor is good. I have multiple monitors on my desk, this one is right next to my IMac, which has exceptional clarity, so seeing them both side by side I can see a difference. I think if I had only this monitor on my desk I would not even comment on clarity because it is pretty good.

Mengo S-Power Shockproof/Water-Resistant 5300Mah Solar Assist Back-up Battery Featuring Dual USB Port Smart Charge Technology (For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, HTC) (Onyx)
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SOLAR BACK-UP, April 21, 2015
This portable battery with a solar back-up charging capacity is a great idea. At 5,300Mah it has a pretty decent amount of back-up power to charge a phone and then some. I am a big fan of solar power so having a battery with a solar charging option is a nice feature. As long as you are aware that to fully recharge this battery using only the sun, can take a few days. If you are looking for something that can provide that level of charge in a single day, you need a much larger solar panel.

If you like the idea of solar charging, and you are just using the solar feature to keep the battery topped off, then this is a great unit. If you have small power needs and use the solar charger as your only source of power, then it will still work well for you, if its sunny outside. If you are away from a power source and have a large power need, this may not be the unit you need.

I am a fan. I like the compact, well manufactured look of this device. I like the ability to charge from the sun. I like the easy to clip on and hang from a backpack option of this device. I also like the cool factor that it is solar. But then again I can be kinda geeky, so take that into account.

Julienne Peeler and Vegetable Peeler 4-in-1. Made of Highest Quality Stainless Steel and Designed with Ultra-sharp Dual Blades.
Offered by Grand Enterprise
Price: $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool, April 18, 2015
This is a pretty decent multi purpose julienne peeler. The handle appears to be brushed stainless steel and the head has a chromed finish to it. The box has instructions printed on the back, very basic instructions that could use some editing or a better translation. But it gets the points across.

The head has two cutting surfaces and two more grooving cutters on the ends. It is sharp and peels and juliennes vegetables nicely.

Sample provided for review purposes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20