Profile for Chris Jaronsky > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 378

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Jaronsky RSS Feed (NJ, the garden state)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone 6 Plus Battery Case, ZVOLTZ ZT6+ iPhone 6 Plus Battery Case (5.5 Inches) [1 Year WARRANTY] - [Black/Black] - 4000mAh External Protective iPhone 6 Plus Charger Case / iPhone 6 Plus Charging Case Extended Backup Battery Pack Cover Case Fit with Any Version of Apple iPhone 6 Plus (a.k.a iPhone 6 Plus Battery Pack / iPhone 6 Plus Power Case / iPhone 6 Plus USB Juice Bank / iPhone 6 Plus Battery Charger)
Offered by Edgen Technology Inc.
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FEEL, MORE BATTERY LIFE, March 28, 2015
My first concern with this 4000mAh case was weight. I was pleasantly surprised to find it is pretty lightweight. The case fits my IPhone6Plus very well. It has a soft, rubber feel to it that gives a decent amount of grip. The case does add a bit of bulk, but its not too bad. And seriously, if you are carrying a 6Plus, are you really worried about size and bulk? I'm not.

All the buttons are easy to access. The audio jack is recessed into the case, but it comes with an audio jack extender which works great and allows normal use of the audio connection. You need to use the micro USB cable to charge the case, it would be nice if it used the lightning connector, but I don't think Apple lets any license that connector for use. Too bad. Would be nice not having to carry an extra cable.

iPhone 5/5s Case, ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather SnapOn Case - Smoke Up
iPhone 5/5s Case, ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather SnapOn Case - Smoke Up
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SLIM, LEATHER CASE, March 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This case fits snugly over my IPhone 5S. It has a great leather feel to it and is perfect when I need a slimmer case than my everyday rugged, rubber, indestructible case. The case only adds very slightly to the size of the phone, which is nice when I am going out where I do not want some huge phone bulge going on. It fits comfortably into a dress shirt pocket without looking like I am carrying a brick.

While I do not think this case is meant for protection, it might stand up to a very soft fall. This case is more about style and elegance. I like it.

Dog Hair Brush Rake 3-in-1 Value Pack [40% OFF Easter Sales!] - The One Package dealing with Pet Hair Problem for Small Medium & Large Dogs and Cats - Package Includes Dematting Rake (1) + Dog Brush (1) + Undercoat Rake (1) © Pet Magasin [2 Years Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE, March 26, 2015
This 3 piece dog grooming brush set appears to be very well made. The handles are large enough where you can get a good, solid, non-slip grip. The blades and prongs appear to be a decent quality metal, maybe stainless steel? There are no sharp edges, so they work pretty safely around my dogs. One who loves to be brushed, the other needs to be held down. Overall it seems to be a nice, well made set.

Food & Wine For Gorham The Entertainer All Purposes, Set of 4
Food & Wine For Gorham The Entertainer All Purposes, Set of 4
Price: $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, elegant, all purpose glass, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is for the "all purpose" set of glasses. I was a little confused by other reviewers talking about the stem? I believe this company combines their product reviews?

These are a well made set and have a nice rounded feel to them. They have a sharply defined lip, not cut you sharp, but an abrupt lip. They are not thick so they leave a nice mouthfeel when drinking from them.

These glasses work very well for mixed drinks. They are dishwasher safe, and have an ample base so they sit steadily.

PNY XLR8 480GB CS2111 Internal 2.5 inch SATA III Solid State Drive with 560 MB/s read speed (SSD7CS2111-480-RB)
Price: $219.99
30 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a gamer, but it has sped up my computer, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not need this solid state drive to speed up my gaming ability, but rather to speed up a computer that has been getting slower. Installation was quick and easy, but I am kinda technical and willing to take things apart. The speed improvement is very noticeable and it seems to be a good addition for me.

Delta 58480-PK In2ition H2Okinetic 5-Setting Two-in-One Handshower Showerhead, Chrome
Price: $129.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent flow, looks nice, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a plastic, chrome plated showerhead. It gives multiple options on water flow. You can use just the outer ring, the inner handheld ring, or both, which are controlled by a finger valve behind the showerhead. To use only the handheld shower you just grab it, lift and tilt it and it comes free from the head unit. The handheld unit also has controls so you can stop the water flow with a button or switch between rain, pulse, or stream by changing the position of a second finger valve on the handheld unit.

For a unit that is low-flow it does seem to put out a lot of water, or pressure. So far it is working well and is a big upgrade over our previous unit. And having the flexibility of a handheld unit is always a nice feature.

Foxnovo® FP10 10400mAh Lithium Polymer Ultra-thin Aluminum Alloy Dual-Port Backup External Battery Chargers Power Bank Charger for iPhone 6, 5S 5, 4S 4, iPod, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4 3 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note 4 Note 3 Tab 2, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and Most USB Devices (Silver)
Offered by Foxnovo Store
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars MY NEW FAVORITE!, March 19, 2015
This external battery is my new favorite. It is a sleek, well designed unit. It has a slightly heavy feel to it, but I can accept that because it is a 10,400mAh unit. That is a lot of battery power there. The battery level display is 4 colored lights. While I do like a numeric indicator, I can't really fault it because everything else about this unit is great.

It comes with velvety (?) carrying bag. It has a real button to turn it on and off. But my favorite thing, other than the huge battery capacity, is the cable. Instead of having a single cable with single ends, this has a cable with 4 ends, so I can charge 4 different items with this single cable. It has both new and old style IPhone ends, a micro USB, and another end I have seen before but cannot recall the name for it. Sorry.

This is a very nice external battery and will serve me well during regular use and for traveling.

Reebok All Terrain Super Spartan Mens Running Shoe 10,10 Red-Black-White
Reebok All Terrain Super Spartan Mens Running Shoe 10,10 Red-Black-White

5.0 out of 5 stars AGGRESSIVE TREADS WITH GREAT TRACTION, March 18, 2015
I have ran a few Spartan races, but have not run one with these shoes, yet. I bought them for the aggressive treads and lightweight. I shoot in a lot of USPSA matches and need a shoe with a lot of grip. I have to change direction and sprint short distances then stop cleanly over and over again. We run over different surfaces, grass, gravel, concrete, and wood. I need a shoe that grips and grips well. These do grip very well. I have worn them in wet conditions, they seem to drain very well too.

UniqueTek Premium Firearms Cleaner Solvent Degreaser Non-Toxic 8 oz
UniqueTek Premium Firearms Cleaner Solvent Degreaser Non-Toxic 8 oz
Offered by banksbullets
Price: $10.76
2 used & new from $10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVORITE CLEANER, March 17, 2015
This is a great gun cleaner with no almost smell at all. Its also billed as non-toxic, which is always a great choice.

I received a bottle of this last year at the Area 7 Championship. I have been using it since then and the bottle is starting to run low so its time to order another. It is a great choice for me when cleaning my guns.

I use Firelube to oil my guns, which is a great product that makes it easier to wipe off the carbon. No more scrubbing with harsh smelling chemicals. Using this lube and Uniquetek is a great combination for me. Gun cleaning is so much easier, faster, and less smelly. And less smelly is good because I clean my guns indoors.

I normally clean my guns after 2-3 practices/matches, about 1,000 rounds. Which is about every week or so in the spring/summer/fall months. Sticking to this schedule clean up is easy and I can get my gun back to 100%. If I run it longer, 1,500 to 2,000 rounds I sometimes get some stubborn carbon buildup on the feed ramps and then break out the Hoppes gun cleaner, which I put on a q-tip and use to clean the ramp. Using a q-tip means I only have to use a tiny amount of that foul smelling stuff. Yes, it works, but then the room stinks and so do my hands if I am not wearing gloves.

My favorite non-toxic cleaner!

Slip2000 725 Gun Cleaner Trigger Spray, 16-Ounce
Slip2000 725 Gun Cleaner Trigger Spray, 16-Ounce
Price: $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS WELL FOR LOWER END, March 17, 2015
I use this every few cleanings to spray down in my guns lower end. I let it sit for about 15 minutes, spray it once more, then blow it out with compressed air. It helps keep the lower end cleaner so I don't have to completely strip my gun to parade rest as often. I normally just field strip my gun every 1,000 rounds or so using Uniquetek cleaner/degreaser. That cleans about 99% of the carbon and grease, sometimes I need to break out the Hoppes cleaner for some small tough spots. I then lube it up with Fireclean which is a great lube and makes it much easier to wipe away the carbon after shooting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20