Profile for Super_Dork_42 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Super_Dork_42 RSS Feed (TOPEKA, KS, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
6mm Tungsten Carbide Ring Brushed Centre Plated Black Wedding Bands (10.5)
6mm Tungsten Carbide Ring Brushed Centre Plated Black Wedding Bands (10.5)
Offered by tigrade

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 months later and no complaints. Wonderful in every measurable way., December 28, 2014
Fantastic ring. It doesn't scratch up, the color lasts forever, and guess what? You actually save about $70 when you get it. I literally saw the same ring at the mall yesterday for $75! Fantastic ring at a fantastic price, and it even comes in a ring box. I don't think I've ever spent $5 better on Amazon.

Fosmon High Resolution Gold Plated DVI to DVI Single Link Digital Video Monitor Cable - Black (10 FT / 3.0 M)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., October 2, 2014
Works great with no problems. I have even been able, with the new monitor I needed this for, to run my games at a far higher frame rate than before with the VGA monitor I was one.

Fast shipping, well packaged, etc. 10/10 would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best case I've ever used., July 26, 2013
Great case, slim but protective. It arrived within hours of when I dropped my phone and broke the screen, but that can't be faulted to the case. It had protected it from further damage since then, however, and that is amazing given how many times I drop the thing. I'm very clumsy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what's pictured ..., April 6, 2013
... but that's not a bad thing. Even though the picture shows a more matte finish, the ring I got has a shiny finish like the description says. Plus, it's thinner and narrower than the picture makes it look like it is. Having worn a 1/16 inch thick, 8mm wide bottle opener ring for years because I used to work in a restaurant, I was looking for a slightly narrower ring, and this is it. I didn't expect it to be so thin based on the picture though. I'm glad because thick rings are difficult to wear. Plus, since I'm also an asexual man, having a quality black ring for my right middle finger is awesome too. Overall, fantastic purchase. Possibly the best ten bucks (including shipping) I've ever spent.

EDIT - It's not actually black. It's painted or something. After a few weeks the black started coming off as it got scratched. Now there's this really noticeable steel color showing through. I also lost it but that's a different thing altogether.

Schrade X-Timer Folding Knife
Schrade X-Timer Folding Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 6, 2013
I've had one for years, but it was breaking down. (Not unusual for a knife that was used every day by at least four people.) So, I got this. Don't worry if you're not sure you like the logo. What you see in the picture isn't exactly what ships. The white logo isn't on the real knife.

Strong, sturdy, and easy to tighten if needed. Would recommend.

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $11.99
67 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, low price., January 16, 2013
The only thing that sort of bugs me is that the volume knob isn't installed securely. Otherwise, these are great. And a little glue inside the knob fixes that problem too. Good sound, even on base notes, at least good for the price. Definite good buy.

Fosmon Black Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen - Works with Samsung Galaxy S3, the New iPad 3, iPhone 4/4S, Motorola XOOM, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and Most Smartphones Tablets
Offered by Skque Products
Price: $2.02
4 used & new from $0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stylus, October 10, 2012
And even better than I thought it could be. I had ordered one of these for my phone because the screen isn't a great place to Draw Something with my fingers. It arrived here in an envelope, but it was too heavy. I thought at first the seller had sent the wrong thing. As I opened it and reached my hand in, I pulled out the exct stylus I had ordered. Then I saw a sticker on it that said "enjoy your free gift on us" or something similar. So I reached in and pulled out another one. But the envelope wasn't empty yet. I reached in and pulled out yet another stylus. That's right, they sent THREE for the price of one. I love this company. I would buy from them anytime. Plus, the stylus itself is amazing. Light touches register fine. Well balanced, light but not too light. Very good.

Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for HTC DROID Eris - Black
Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for HTC DROID Eris - Black
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. Better if you had a phone that didn't need so many battery pulls., June 19, 2012
My Eris needed a lot of battery pulls. I got this, thinking that the case would provide protection, which it did. But after a while of having to take off the case to get at the battery door, one of the plastic tabs that hold it on broke. Then another. And another. Finally, after a couple of months of owning it, there was only one left, which isn't enough to hold it on. I loved the feature of the kickstand and used it a lot. I loved how it gave the otherwise diminutive phone some heft. It made it feel like I could throw it through a window and nothing would go wrong. If you have an Eris that doesn't require a lot of battery pulls, get this right now. You won't regret it. I am thinking of getting one for my HTC One S because it has no battery door to pull.

Voltage Premium
Voltage Premium
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Voltage Premium (App)
I got this app free to try it out, but it doesn't impress me. It's not that it's bad, it's just not impressive enough to buy, at least not to me.

Marvy Rubber Shaving Mug
Marvy Rubber Shaving Mug
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $17.36
4 used & new from $14.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., May 23, 2012
This review is from: Marvy Rubber Shaving Mug (Misc.)
It's a little too tall for my use, as said by others. Also, I have noticed the rubber ring at the bottom is a little too small in diameter to accommodate most shave soap pucks.If you use a shave cream, no worries. I recommend C. O. Bigelo or Prorasso (it's the same just a different name on the tube, a were rebranding). It is a tough mug, and has no way to break if dropped. It will bounce, in fact, as it is rubber. It is good it has the handle, because otherwise it would be a little too slick and would most likely fall out of your hand whilst shaving. As is, not bad. Just not for me. Also, wouldn't work to keep your lather warm.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 4:52 AM PST