Profile for Eli J. Mergel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eli J. Mergel RSS Feed

Sony a7R Full-Frame 36.4 MP Interchangeable Digital Lens Camera - Body Only
Sony a7R Full-Frame 36.4 MP Interchangeable Digital Lens Camera - Body Only
Price: $2,298.00
34 used & new from $1,818.87

5.0 out of 5 stars replaced my 5D MK II, January 15, 2014
I recently acquired this camera after having my 5D MK II sit in a case almost a year. I now shoot almost every day and love photography again. On top of that the quality of the photos are amazing and although it has its quirks like any camera it is my new favorite thing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 11:25 AM PST

Sony SEL35F28Z Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA
Sony SEL35F28Z Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA
Price: $798.00
32 used & new from $637.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens small but near perfect, January 15, 2014
I have had this lens on 5 shoots now.

Its held up really well I thought id have some scratches or some bad things to say about its limitations or something after having it a month. Well I was wrong, I love it its always going with me, and even if I don't use it it weighs about nothing and is a no brainer to take. When its dark or I know I'm gonna need something that focuses faster than everything else I have for the a7r this is the lens I grab.

FiveTen Men's Aescent (2013) Sneaker,The Red One,11.5 M US
FiveTen Men's Aescent (2013) Sneaker,The Red One,11.5 M US
Offered by Five Ten

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite shoe maker, January 15, 2014
for performance traction shoes there are none better. I have bought multiple five tens since the first moon boots for downhill biking and i have just loved the sticky soul. This shoe is a little harder bottom and took my feed a tay to get used to them but they are great now.

STK's Sony NP-FW50 Battery Charger - for Sony Alpha NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-7, Alpha A55, Alpha A33
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $13.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, December 26, 2013
It works great, its a in car or at home charger. Great price and dual purpose whats not to love.

Edward of Planet Earth
Edward of Planet Earth
Price: $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book now I want more, September 3, 2013
Great book now I want more! The writing style is similar to Douglas Adams so if you like that humor you should find this book interesting. I pretty much breezes through it and couldn't put it down.

Automatic Cat Feeder Combo CSF-3XL 1.8 Gal. With Analog timer, Stand and Bowl
Automatic Cat Feeder Combo CSF-3XL 1.8 Gal. With Analog timer, Stand and Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is great, July 7, 2011
SO i have 2 cats, one is slim and trim a throwback to her ancestors she hunts flies and kills anything that comes in her path. The second cat is what i like to call a modern cat, fat and lazy. She is the best cuddle / hangover cat in the business and she does a good impression of acting like a person. The fat cat cried every morning, scratching at the door and praying for us to get up and feed her. This began at about daybreak each day. SO as you may have assumed this was horrible for me on a normal day and just plain offensive on a hangover day.

I looked at just about every cat feeder i could find on the internet, and although this one costs more it seemed like it would last a while and it seemed to be built pretty solid. I was not disappointed when i received the box. The instructions were a little tricky and could be better. If anyone from the company reads this, just do a flyout of the product together in all the different configurations you sell. Simple as that then label the parts and your done. Other than the instructions the feeder went together easy enough once i figured it out (im good at legos).

My cat now does not bother me in the morning, and after about two weeks she has turned back into the super pleasant cat that i love to hug and not hate. If anyone has similar problems with there cat just spend the extra money and get this thing. ooh yea, you probably don't need the extra XL feeding tank, its really giant, I took it off and just use the 2x clear bins provided. Those last just over a week and are fine.

Hard Candy Case for Apple Macbook Air 13-inch and Thin Ultrabooks - Bubble Sleeve, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best "Sleeve" For the Macbook Air, April 30, 2011
PROS:
I needed something that was a bit more rugged than a sleeve and smaller than a full on case. This looked like it fit the bill, and upon delivery I was not disappointed. I take my laptop with me every day. I throw it in this sleeve and it docent matter what else is in my bag it's protected. With the corner bumpers it's even protected from drops spills and too many drinks if i go out.

CONS:
Has about he same foot print as a 15inch Macbook Pro.