Profile for Yusri Al Yaarubi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yusri Al Yaarubi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Colorado Spice Paprika, Smoked, 24-Ounce Jar
Colorado Spice Paprika, Smoked, 24-Ounce Jar
Price: $35.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Smoked Paprika Out There, February 27, 2014
It has a rich sweet ,warm ,earthy ,smokey smell. it is the best smokey paprika i have ever had.
I add it to BBQ rubs and different other seasenings and it does enhance the flavour.

Tomato-tone Organic Fertilizer - FOR ALL YOUR TOMATOES, 4 lb. bag
Tomato-tone Organic Fertilizer - FOR ALL YOUR TOMATOES, 4 lb. bag
Price: $8.47
32 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like Magic, February 5, 2014
Once applied this fertilizer to my tomato plants they started growing like Jack’s beanstalk!Huge leaves, thicker stems, lots of blossoms and tomatoes. I tried this product on slow growing yellowish tomato plant the root of which had suffered a serious root burn due to the use of fresh manure. This plant is now one of my strongest and most productive plants.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A fool Proof Corn, February 10, 2013
I just decided to grow sweet corn because my kids, who are fussy eaters, love it. Sweet corn was neither my favorite food nor was it my favorite vegetable to grow until I tried this variety. I got a very good harvest although I didn't add enough compost or fertilizers to my sandy soil. In fact, the corn stalks didn't grow more than 4 feet tall, which was kind of disappointing, but I was really impressed by the abundant harvest. My family enjoyed the sweet and creamy taste of Butter & Sugar corn. I will defiantly grow Butter & Sugar corn again next year.

Cover Crop Sudangrass Piper D2858 (Green) 1/4 Pound by David's Garden Seeds (pv)

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing Fast, December 29, 2012
I bought the seeds because I wanted to try this kind of grass as fodder for my goats.
The seeds have garmented and grown well regardless of our sandy soil and the relatively cool weather ( 50F - 75F). Sudan Grass is growing faster than any other fodder grass I have on my farm. I just can't wait to see how well it will do when the weather gets warmer in the spring.

Seeds and Things Switchgrass "Dacotah"panicum Virgatum Native. 1,000+ Seeds an Upright Bunch-type Grass That Spreads By Short Rhizomes and Grows From 4 Ft. To 6 Ft. Tall. Blooms From July to September. Drought Tolerant. Very Hardy.
Offered by Seeds & Things
Price: $2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be misled by the picture, December 29, 2012
Don't be misled by the picture
Germination n was good but the grass never looked like what they have in the picture
This grass didn't grow tall at all. It was very similar to any loan grass

The Meat Goat Handbook: Raising Goats for Food, Profit, and Fun
The Meat Goat Handbook: Raising Goats for Food, Profit, and Fun
by Yvonne Zweede-Tucker
Price: $12.78
15 used & new from $11.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Enough, December 29, 2012
This book has lots of good information on the subject and it is very well organized. Actually, I haven't read any other goat book with such beautiful and illustrative pictures.
While this book has lots of information on meat goat production, it has many weaknesses. There is not enough information on selective breeding and selection of replacement stock. Furthermore, there is very little mentioned about weaning, goat nutrition, assisted births, and slaughtering. As a meat goat producer, this book can be a good addition to your library, but it should not be your only reference.

Spanish Saffron La Mancha 1 Oz Tin
Spanish Saffron La Mancha 1 Oz Tin
Offered by Alma Gourmet
Price: $53.50
4 used & new from $46.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior Quality Saffron, August 26, 2012
My family has always used saffron to flavor rice dishes, stews, desserts and even drinks.
I bought this product because it was a good bargain. La Mancha Spanish saffron, however, lacks the deep warm flavor and aroma of saffron. Usually, few threads of this expensive spice are enough to dramatically enhance the flavor of a big pot of rice or stew. Unfortunately this is not the case with La Mancha Spanish Saffron.
Cooks who have used good quality saffron will notice that La Mancha Spanish Saffron is inferior.

Ferry-Morse 3749 Heirloom Seeds Beans - Top Crop (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Ferry-Morse 3749 Heirloom Seeds Beans - Top Crop (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Grow and Yummy, July 1, 2012
One of the best vegetables I have ever grown.
They grow fast and yield heavily. The plants are very tiny and that can be an advantage for those who don't have enough space. Moreover, these green beans have a sweet captivating flavor.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive the color I ordered, July 1, 2012
I ordered the jet black sleeveless tank, but I received an ugly olive brownish one.
It just couldn't be more disappointing

The Small-Scale Poultry Flock: An All-Natural Approach to Raising Chickens and Other Fowl for Home and Market Growers
by Harvey Ussery
Price: $30.12
58 used & new from $25.06

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book on Small Scale Poultry, March 12, 2012
If you have a small flock of poultry, this book is a must have.
The author is into natural, organic, free rang production systems; he even included a whole chapter on how to deal and manage natural incubation using broody hens. The author shows how to mix your own organic chicken feed. I use an incubator to hatch the eggs and I feed commercial crumbs to my flock, but I have learned a great deal from this book. In this book, the author, literally, shares his own experience with readers. Also, the pictures are beautiful and incredibly descriptive.
This book answers a lot of my questions, especially about genetic diversity, selective breeding, in breeding, and line breeding. This book is so informative!
Additionally the book has a wealth of information on live feed production (yes that `s worms), trap nests design, coop designs, free ranging, manure / litter management, butchering & processing , recipes and a lot more

Page: 1 | 2