Profile for Adam La Juene > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam La Juene "adam_la_juene" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Doctor Who 11th Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by Golden Boy
Price: $23.80
118 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to the collection, March 7, 2013
It is a well made screwdriver, the buttons are responsive (almost as ganood as the Fourth Doctor sonic screwdriver and much better than the Tenth Doctor sonic screwdriver in extended mode) battery installation reasonably easy, survived fall on tile floor from short height.

However one claw is slightly loose even before above mentioned fall, side button only works when not extended and as with my Fourth and Tenth Doctor sonic screwdrivers I am amazed by having to use a to install batteries into a screwdriver which I wish was a real sonic screwdriver. Another problem is it does not work on wood.

Splashtop Remote Desktop
Splashtop Remote Desktop
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Application, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Splashtop Remote Desktop (App)
Works brilliantly, everyone should get a copy. It also worked very well when I used it in New Hampshire, it is that good.

Skeleton Pocket Watch Mechanical Movement Hand Wind Roman Dial Full Hunter Silver Tone Engravable - PW20
Offered by ShoppeWatch
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A gentleman's watch, November 20, 2012
It is a fine watch, it keeps time reasonably well although it does not stop when I set it also both sides not only open but they look the same which is inconvenient but it runs well and it is easy to read and it is easy to avoid over winding and it is simply beautiful to watch the clockwork in action and all for a reasonable price.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Offered by eknight-media
Price: $71.60
122 used & new from $4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Short campaign but amazing replay value., July 13, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The game itself is pretty short especially for an RPG and when I finished I was disapointed at that then my goal became to get the maximum level for my character and to make characters of all types and do the same. Thye best thing about this game is the Dungeons and Dragons third edition rules especially using spells I casted with dice, a pencil and a piece of paper (Magic Missile was almost exactly as I imagined). I recomend this game to Dungeons and Dragons third edition or 3.5 edition fans.

Rocky : Sega Master
Rocky : Sega Master
21 used & new from $1.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable, June 28, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rocky : Sega Master (Video Game)
I played this game using a Sega Genesis Turbo controller allowing me to hold the buttons and not press them repeatedly (the Sega Master System can take Genesis controllers). The first fight was pretty easy and the training sequences were also easy but the second fight was impossible and that is with a controller that rappidly presses the button for you which is effective on Zaxxon 3D or Asteroids for Atari 2600 but not Rocky in the second fight.

Missile Defense 3D - Sega Master System
Missile Defense 3D - Sega Master System
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $92.99
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Blasting nuclear missiles has never been more fun, January 25, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I received this game with the Sega Master System I got from a friend who was moving away which came with 3D glasses and a 3D glasses adapter two controllers and a Light Phazer after testing it at another friend's home and bring it to my home I connected it to my 19" CRT TV pluged in Missile Defence 3D and started at first i was impressed by the 3D effects i also enjoyed the game play and within a week or two I was getting more than half way through the game if you have a Sega Master System with 3D glasses and a 3D glasses adapter and a Light Phazer this is a must

Guardian Heroes - Sega Saturn
Guardian Heroes - Sega Saturn
13 used & new from $64.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replay value, September 21, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been playing this game and beating it repeatedly almost constantly since getting it with my Sega Saturn I realy enjoy trying out new paths through it eespecially after activating the debug mode which is in itself a challenge and if you can pull it off you have earned the right to cheat the graphic style is great and the introductory animation is well done the music is excellent and the gameplay is simple yet covers a variety of moves well it is a must have for fans of 32 bit games

Quest 64
Quest 64
65 used & new from $7.18

3.0 out of 5 stars The height of mediocrity, August 17, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Quest 64 (Video Game)
I got this game from one of my sister's brother in-laws and I think it was the right price the game is somewhat decent and is worth having if you're a collector a BIG fan of the N64 as I am or a BIG fan of RPG's.

Koplow Games Inc. 20 Sided Double Dice
Koplow Games Inc. 20 Sided Double Dice
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $11.37
13 used & new from $5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great life counters, June 29, 2009
A great way to track life totals in Magic and there are enough to share

Ultra-Pro Daigotsu & Shosu Deck Box for Magic/MTG/Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon Cards
Ultra-Pro Daigotsu & Shosu Deck Box for Magic/MTG/Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon Cards
Offered by The Dancing Peanut
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized box, June 29, 2009
This box is big enough to hold my 70 card artifact deck that I keep in card protectors at first I thought it was too small but there is even room for more

Page: 1 | 2