Profile for D. Logan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Logan RSS Feed (Columbia, MD United States)

Sebastian Microweb Fiber,Flexible-elastic Texturizer), 1.5-ounce
Sebastian Microweb Fiber,Flexible-elastic Texturizer), 1.5-ounce
Offered by Hair Beauty World
Price: $16.99
27 used & new from $8.26

5.0 out of 5 stars The only finishing product I use!, October 21, 2013
I have very curly & frizzy hair. While this product doesn't completely solve the issue in say, Florida, but elsewhere it perfects my curls!

La Fresh Eco Beauty Nail Polish Remover Pads Acetone-Free, 10 Count
La Fresh Eco Beauty Nail Polish Remover Pads Acetone-Free, 10 Count
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Need more than one for both hands, October 21, 2013
The smell is not overpowering, and the pads did not leave my fingernails dry. However, I did need 2 pads per hand to fully remove my (2 week old) nail polish.

ASICS Women's GT-1000 Running Shoe,Onyx/Black/Lightning,8.5 D US
ASICS Women's GT-1000 Running Shoe,Onyx/Black/Lightning,8.5 D US
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $65.85
4 used & new from $65.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really for wide feet; returned, October 15, 2013
I prefer black sneakers so that I can wear them on my commute to/from work without feeling silly. I typically wear Brooks, but my usual sneaker was unavailable in my preferred colour. These were recommended to me as a good alternate. However, the "wide" size is actually just a normal size and was not at all comfortable.

The Year of Yes
The Year of Yes
by Maria Dahvana Headley
Price: $19.10
112 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I've read better, May 9, 2006
This review is from: The Year of Yes (Hardcover)
I agree with an earlier poster - the author seemed very proud of how well read she is. Half the time, I had no idea what the heck she was referring to, or what it had to do with dating.

When I initially heard of the book, I thought it was a great premise. For some reason, I had assumed that the author was older during her experiment, because (in my opinion) a 20-year-old in college sleeping around for a year and experimenting with dating (including women) is normal. In fact, it's quite cliche'.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Offered by UnlimitedBaby
Price: $33.95
38 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nightlight, March 19, 2006
My husband and I actually bought the turtle for ourselves. It sits on a chair in our bedroom - we turn it on every night before bed. The turtle is very cute and has three color lights to choose from (blue, white and green). The stars are kinda blurry with the white light, but are clear with the green and the blue. The light is soft and lasts just long enough to get to sleep.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 9:59 AM PST