Profile for Jerry "Dr." Durrwachter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jerry "Dr." Durrwachter RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2
Garmin nüvi 3580LMT 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS with Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used & new from $124.75

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER bad cord from Garmin!, November 1, 2014
The cord went bad on this unit after just 3 months of VERY careful use. Why so careful? Because the cords also went bad on 2 previous units within 6 months. Does anyone know where to purchase replacement cords? I didn't see a way to do it on the Garmin site...HELP!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2015 12:53 PM PST

The Very Best of the Swallows
The Very Best of the Swallows
Price: $12.99
17 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting the facts straight, October 14, 2014
GREAT collection but the Editorial Review above is incorrect:
"Baltimore-based vocal quintet, who named themselves as an homage to their hometown ballclub the Orioles." In 1951, when the Swallows had their 1st hit, "Will You Be Mine", The Baltimore Orioles were still the St. Louis Browns. The team didn't become The Baltimore Orioles until the 1954 season.

7 Little Words
7 Little Words
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!, October 13, 2014
This review is from: 7 Little Words (App)
A great way to start the day!

For the Love of Todd : A Tribute to Todd Rundgren
For the Love of Todd : A Tribute to Todd Rundgren
Price: $13.04
19 used & new from $6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good tribute album!, May 27, 2012
The highlight of this for me is the Guild (i.e. Peter Holsapple)'s Chris Bell-version of "Couldn't I Just Tell You"---BRILLIANT!

Time, Space and Innovation: an Archaeological Case Study on the Romanization of the North-Western Provinces (50 BC to AD 50) (Bar International)
by Claudia Dürrwächter
Price: $85.00
7 used & new from $63.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Claudia Durrwachter, January 25, 2012
I'd like to connect with the author via LinedIn. I am a Durrwachter Genealogist in the St. Louis, Missouri USA area.

The Larry Williams Show With Johnny Guitar Watson
The Larry Williams Show With Johnny Guitar Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Man, I wish this was back in print!, January 22, 2010
This album contains the definitive version of "Looking Back"! I'd be happy if they just made an MP3 of that song available...

A Girl and a Gun: The Complete Guide to Film Noir on Video
A Girl and a Gun: The Complete Guide to Film Noir on Video
by David N. Meyer
47 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Question, March 15, 2009
Who is the actress on the cover of this book and what movie is the still from?

I'm knocking this a star because, 11 years down the line, this book is no longer a "Complete Guide to Film Noir on Video".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2010 1:51 AM PDT

The Mercury Years
The Mercury Years
21 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure wish this contained the STUIDIO version of "You Send Me", July 19, 2008
This review is from: The Mercury Years (Audio CD)
If it did, I'd give it 5 stars. Can anyone help me with a digital track of this STUIDIO cut, originally on "Born Yesterday" (1985)?

Rick Nelson - Greatest Hits [Capitol 1990]
Rick Nelson - Greatest Hits [Capitol 1990]
Price: $13.98
53 used & new from $0.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Rare....and CHEAP!, November 8, 2007
I just got this for $1.44 used on Amazon! It contains all 3 of Rick's Verve hits ("I'm Walkin'", "A Teenager's Romance", and "You're My One And Only Love") and his only two Top 10 hits for Decca ("For You" and "Garden Party"). You have to spend TONS to get those 2nd two on Verve and "For You" is rarely anthologized. What a deal!

Cartoon Crazys: Comic Book Heroes
Cartoon Crazys: Comic Book Heroes
DVD ~ Cartoon Crazys
16 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars The 8th Man episode is incomplete, January 9, 2007
I have fond memories of "Tobor the 8th Man" from the mid-60s and I wanted my 4-year-old son to experience the character. Since the quality of everything on this DVD is cr*p, that was all I was hoping to gain. It's hard to say whether I accomplished my goal or not. My son has learned the theme song, but still hasn't seen a complete episode.

Is anyone aware of a DVD of the original series being available?

My best friend has a theory why we no longer see this character on American TV: Ever notice the "funny cigarettes" he smokes when he needs to power up? HA!

Page: 1 | 2